Thanks

Got banned again

Flengo (from Got banned thread)
    I was gonna reduce it based on the intentions of the post, but then I looked into it and your accounts. First of all, yeah from 2007 you should know the rules lol.

Anyway, you've got multiple banned accounts linked to you that are all banned for about the same reason. Also including admin bans.
    I joined this site when I was like 12. I was an attention seeker, and you can clearly see that by MGD's posts.

MPGH was nothing more than a social hub to me at the time, I didn't really care about getting unbanned because I always came back for the attention, which was well delivered.

I had a feeling that would be brought up, but I'm 19 now and really that childish attention seeking online personality is long gone.

And for admin bans... I think arunforce and Dave banned me a bunch, but it wasn't that big of a deal. People knew who I was and knew I was just a shitposter... nothing was taking seriously (at least I hope not, but the 11 year old me intended it to be that way).

All of the older accounts linked to me were part of the shitposting brigade IIRC.

Anyway, you can take a look at the 50 or so posts on Nigga Why Tho. No harm done. Was even going to contribute a video of a new hack being used for Heroes & Generals so people can preview it before downloading it.

At the end of the night I don't care about the account I post on, I just don't want to get any of my accounts banned. Tryna stay with the rules this time around.

Consider it breh, I'll give a level 50 SF2 account away in return.

Thanks
    Flengo you read this yet? Didn't type out a pity-me post for nuttin'.