Thread: Ban Appeal

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    ha4x0r_<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post


    Sent, I didn't know same person with the same thread design same "vouch" pictures are only on HF and LKshit.
    lol kid you reta*de* I don't even advertise on HF because not allowed and Leak no more either. And what you linked is either a imposter or something because I don't go on any other forum. I'd appreciate if you could PM me with the links though.
    Last edited by ha4x0r_<; 12-28-2014 at 08:04 PM.

  2. #17
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by ha4x0r_< View Post
    lol kid you reta*de* I don't even advertise on HF because not allowed and Leak no more either. And what you linked is either a imposter or something because I don't go on any other forum. I'd appreciate if you could PM me with the links though.
    you are an impostor yourself, you're pretending to be the real Hax from *********s.com so please do not say that other people are impostors when you are one yourself.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shayde For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH][SMA] Paradise` (12-28-2014)

  4. #18
    ha4x0r_<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post


    you are an impostor yourself, you're pretending to be the real Hax from *********s.com so please do not say that other people are impostors when you are one yourself.
    Am really not that guy stole that name, I was there before he changed his name to '' Hax '', look me up on Leak '' Haksor '' I had a Amazon refund service and my Skype was there '' hax.gov '' and the guy also I believe I had gave him a +3 rep not sure why, and he had as well repped me, the guy just took the name.
    Last edited by ha4x0r_<; 12-28-2014 at 08:26 PM.

  5. #19
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,932
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,978
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ha4x0r_< View Post
    lol kid you reta*de* I don't even advertise on HF because not allowed and Leak no more either. And what you linked is either a imposter or something because I don't go on any other forum. I'd appreciate if you could PM me with the links though.
    Dumb bitch. You don't know shit. You're making a fool out of your self. No one wants to be a 12 year old dumb ass with the same shit you have on here.

    Refund Services Still RESUMED!

  6. #20
    ha4x0r_<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post


    Dumb bitch. You don't know shit. You're making a fool out of your self. No one wants to be a 12 year old dumb ass with the same shit you have on here.
    lol dumb ass kid, just get out of my thread.

    you're in my ignore list now.

  7. #21
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,932
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,978
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ha4x0r_< View Post
    lol dumb ass kid, just get out of my thread.

    you're in my ignore list now.
    OOOoOOOOOOOOO Ignore list.

    Refund Services Still RESUMED!

  8. #22
    ha4x0r_<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I need a staff member to review the thread..

  9. #23
    ha4x0r_<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I still am waiting..

  10. #24
    ha4x0r_<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I still wait for a staff member to check the thread .. I didn't scam.

  11. #25
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,703
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,120
    My Mood
    Happy
    You want us to review stuff but there isn't much to review. Provide Screenshots of the conversation with the person whom the trade took place with. Include what you were trading, the payment(s) being sent, and where the scamming took place.

    If you claim no scamming took place, include where the issue was either resolved or other evidence implicating that.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  12. #26
    ha4x0r_<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Proof that the $60 deal money were returned as the buyer made a chargeback claim with his bank and I return them.
    ww w . imgur . com /YoLrJuj

    And the other deal everything was false what he claimed his refund were successfully done apparently I couldn't gather any proof for that because he had changed his e-mail etc and I can't just go on Amazon and ask regarding the order.. but he just made the report and left the forum..

    Please understand, I tried my best at this. Really want to get back.

  13. #27
    ha4x0r_<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I request a staff member to review.. thank

  14. #28
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,748
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,896



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  15. #29
    NormenJaydenFBI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,213
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    3,215
    @Paradise` @ha4x0r_<

    Be respectful to each other until this is sorted, if you two want to insult each other take it somewhere else not on the thread.


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

  16. #30
    Aiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beyond the Rift
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    574
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ha4x0r_< View Post
    I request a staff member to review.. thank
    All u gotta do now is give me a 120$ refund since you didnt do jack in over a month.
    [Terms of Service if you ever purchase from me]
    - Payment option: Paypal
    - I give Skype support to anyone. Sometimes I won't be on. Sometimes. I have school and sleep!
    - Skype: Cronedigital
    - If you're a new member (ex. 10 posts, joined this month), don't expect any "I'll go first" from me.

    NEW! Vouch Thread

    Vouches are on my Visitor Messages!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] How to get your ban appeal ticket answered fast!
    By shadowrecon4 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 06:09 AM
  2. Finally got my ban appeal read by GM
    By revan09 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 02:12 PM
  3. ban appeal
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 06:28 PM
  4. Scimmyboy's ban appeal
    By snapcracklepop in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 07:01 PM
  5. [RELEASE]PB Ban appeals.
    By TechNixz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 03:25 PM