Thread: Ban

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Androm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4

    Ban Appeal

    So what is that? From my account: Malware442
    "
    'You have been banned for the following reason:
    Requested by member. "This is my last word and intervention on MPGH!" Thread deleted as well.

    Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    "

    I request thread deletion,not banrequest.

    Banned for those words? Those are true. I will never interfiere but I want be readonly. To red comments. I will not release something because of some admins which dont know to read 5 chars.(no insults,no rules).
    All prove about wht I a talking too are in imbox of Malware442 account. I can't access it anymore.
    Unban account & infraction for admin who ban me for a reason which is not listed on rules(only he/she know the real reason ... overpower I think ... abuse power)
    Last edited by Androm; 01-08-2015 at 09:30 AM.

  2. #2
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,724
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,863
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    - No disrespecting MPGH. (Permanent Ban)

    I'll just leave this here.

    It was also fairly clear you no longer wished to be here, so you were removed. Those were your words, I just made it official. You also posted a couple times that users could "
    Search on goodle darkaio 5.0.0.0 or aio [always updated] and you will found another website whereyou will found me and the program." Now if you wish to apologize for your apparently hastily written words, do so, and you may return.


    Edit:

    Original post:

    It seems the admins are still sleeping ... over 24 hours passed. I worked in 24-25 December too, to make sure all is fine and they wasnt able to enter and approve a program for 1 min!
    Shame on mpgh !
    I wont post my release here!
    This is my last word and intervention on MPGH!
    SO AGAIN!
    #CLOSEREQUEST
    #DELETE THREAD REQUEST!
    Last edited by Liz; 01-08-2015 at 04:10 PM.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (01-09-2015),[MPGH]Hunter (01-09-2015),[MPGH]Symmetrical (01-08-2015),Zuhrain (01-09-2015)

  4. #3
    Androm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    - No disrespecting MPGH. (Permanent Ban)

    I'll just leave this here.

    It was also fairly clear you no longer wished to be here, so you were removed. Those were your words, I just made it official. You also posted a couple times that users could "
    Search on goodle darkaio 5.0.0.0 or aio [always updated] and you will found another website whereyou will found me and the program." Now if you wish to apologize for your apparently hastily written words, do so, and you may return.


    Edit:

    Original post:

    It seems the admins are still sleeping ... over 24 hours passed. I worked in 24-25 December too, to make sure all is fine and they wasnt able to enter and approve a program for 1 min!
    Shame on mpgh !
    I wont post my release here!
    This is my last word and intervention on MPGH!
    SO AGAIN!
    #CLOSEREQUEST
    #DELETE THREAD REQUEST!
    that's correct!
    but how you call a person who dont know to read "R G H O S T" from a picture?
    I know you wanted source and other stuffs but i dont release source to public ... so as i saw in reason. Reason you said is other than reason which i saw!

    So yes... you admins sleeping...24 hours passed. if you aren't able to enter 10 min in 24 hours then you must quit.
    Me how i can work ... college too ...

    Appologise? For ? there were no insults...read again... I just said the truth...i know some people dont like when you told them the truth.
    I dont think i insult someone !
    I just said that you(not you personally...YOU=admins) can't accept 1 think...1 minute...no need testing...all know my program...for all working...etc

    this:
    "Search on goodle darkaio 5.0.0.0 or aio [always updated] "
    I think you wanted to say "google",but all do mistakes ... yes...i said that because over 1 day passsed...users want the program and admins were "sleepiing".(not online)
    As it said in rules I cant put a direct link to another website,but google is not an website ,is a searching engine with over 2.5 millions lines of code.(so no rule break here) --> if you think it is then change the rule.

    Admins must be online everyday ... not 24/24 ... 10min/24 hours(I didnt requested too much) --> so admins rules were then? LOST!
    "I wont post my release here!" --> maybe is true...dont post my release but i can be a member too so ?

    \\\
    so i think admins appologise are require too !
    \\\


    \\\
    so I'm not here to show admins source or to prove them something... I am here to interact with people,help. Not to be warned (my first warn from horror) after 5 min of activity(new member there). Because of double post . But this because of a website error and i couldnt delete the second post.I saw that and i request delete and appologise but werent enough,because i receive warn too.

    ALL MY WORDS ARE PUBLIC,I NEVER INSULT SOMEONE VIA PM OR OTHER STUFFS.
    MAYBE LIZ YOU CAN POST TO PUBLIC MY PM ABOUT THE PROGRAM WITH PICTURE WHERE WERE STORED UNPACKED VERSION OF MY CAMERA HACK, WERE IN 5 DAY S YOU WERENT ABLE TO READ,DOWNLOAD AND SAY IS SAFE.

    So this? how to call this? my mistake too here?


    \\\\
    #CLOSEREQUEST
    #DELETE THREAD REQUEST!
    \\\\
    as i say there is closerequest and thread delete ...not banrequest.
    rules aren't made by me,are made by you guys/girls and you break them ?

    "- No disrespecting MPGH. (Permanent Ban)" -> i didnt break this... admins dissrespect me and treat me like an idiot. So their punishmenet where it is?
    \\\\\\\\\
    To wait 5 days for a approval ? liz if you are at job and you late 5 days then the boss what will tell yoou? i will tell you what: Liz go an search other job,for this you reach too late
    \\\\\\\\\\\\ -> again fact not insult! ALL proves are i MALWARE442 PMs(I cant access them now)
    Last edited by Androm; 01-09-2015 at 02:43 AM.

  5. #4
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lux's heart
    Posts
    5,767
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,194
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Androm View Post
    that's correct!
    but how you call a person who dont know to read "R G H O S T" from a picture?
    I know you wanted source and other stuffs but i dont release source to public ... so as i saw in reason. Reason you said is other than reason which i saw!

    So yes... you admins sleeping...24 hours passed. if you aren't able to enter 10 min in 24 hours then you must quit.
    Me how i can work ... college too ...

    Appologise? For ? there were no insults...read again... I just said the truth...i know some people dont like when you told them the truth.
    I dont think i insult someone !
    I just said that you(not you personally...YOU=admins) can't accept 1 think...1 minute...no need testing...all know my program...for all working...etc

    this:
    "Search on goodle darkaio 5.0.0.0 or aio [always updated] "
    I think you wanted to say "google",but all do mistakes ... yes...i said that because over 1 day passsed...users want the program and admins were "sleepiing".(not online)
    As it said in rules I cant put a direct link to another website,but google is not an website ,is a searching engine with over 2.5 millions lines of code.(so no rule break here) --> if you think it is then change the rule.

    Admins must be online everyday ... not 24/24 ... 10min/24 hours(I didnt requested too much) --> so admins rules were then? LOST!
    "I wont post my release here!" --> maybe is true...dont post my release but i can be a member too so ?

    \\\
    so i think admins appologise are require too !
    \\\


    \\\
    so I'm not here to show admins source or to prove them something... I am here to interact with people,help. Not to be warned (my first warn from horror) after 5 min of activity(new member there). Because of double post . But this because of a website error and i couldnt delete the second post.I saw that and i request delete and appologise but werent enough,because i receive warn too.

    ALL MY WORDS ARE PUBLIC,I NEVER INSULT SOMEONE VIA PM OR OTHER STUFFS.
    MAYBE LIZ YOU CAN POST TO PUBLIC MY PM ABOUT THE PROGRAM WITH PICTURE WHERE WERE STORED UNPACKED VERSION OF MY CAMERA HACK, WERE IN 5 DAY S YOU WERENT ABLE TO READ,DOWNLOAD AND SAY IS SAFE.

    So this? how to call this? my mistake too here?


    \\\\
    #CLOSEREQUEST
    #DELETE THREAD REQUEST!
    \\\\
    as i say there is closerequest and thread delete ...not banrequest.
    rules aren't made by me,are made by you guys/girls and you break them ?
    watch out dude. don't play play.
    Subscribe my channel
    Its about League of Legends

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3e...VUjViCRban4Axw

    I really appreciate if you guys subscribe


  6. #5
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,257
    Reputation
    3435
    Thanks
    5,437
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Liz my apologies for stepping in, but you realize that there are Global Moderators for some reason, right? Do you think it's easy to moderate a forum with almost 3 million members? How about if you could had a little more patience? Also, the admins are online when they intend to do so and in a matter a fact you're completely wrong when you say the admins must be 24/7 online as there are other staff members that are ready to deal with the users' problems and such. And yes, correct if I'm wrong Liz, you can be here, on MPGH, as long as you DON'T insult anyone (which you did, you insulted the admins on this thread, again) nor brake any rules. Basically, for what I see here is that you weren't patient enough and (consequently) you started insulting the administrators as well as the entire MPGH, and you did the same here on this thread, again? That's a no where.
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-09-2015 at 09:06 AM.

  7. #6
    Androm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    @Liz my apologies for stepping in, but you realize that there are Global Moderators for some reason, right? Do you think it's easy to moderate a forum with almost 3 billion members? How about if you could had a little more patience? Also, the admins are online when they intend to do so and in a matter a fact you're completely wrong when you say the admins must be 24/7 online as there are other staff members that are ready to deal with the users' problems and such. And yes, correct if I'm wrong Liz, you can be here, on MPGH, as long as you DON'T insult anyone (which you did, you insulted the admins on this thread, again) nor brake any rules. Basically, for what I see here is that you weren't patient enough and (consequently) you started insulting the administrators as well as the entire MPGH, and you did the same here on this thread, again? That's a no where.
    read again ... I said that all admins must be online 10min/day ... not more ...
    insulted ...sleeping and do nothing is insult for you?
    insult is when you say something like "funck you" or bad stuffs ...
    I just say the truth ...
    so i insult when i said that they are sleeping? in 24 hours none admins were online .... that time were a dead time for this website ...
    so tell me which insult....what insult word i use it ....
    I JUST SHOW THE TRUTH ... and they must respect this and do something to fix this , not to ban me ....
    INSULT ..which insult ...do you know what is an insult?
    I just said that they dont do their job...THIS is not an insult , this is how they do ...
    And NFSW section is for NFSSW release ... this thread without devs will be "0".
    Anyway I dont bother anymore ... it seems when you tell the admins that they are inactive is like you insult them ... strange ...very strange

    "Patient Enough" --> so my 5 days waiting for approve my camera hack .... you think I wasn't patient .... it is still 5 days.

    I respect what you said but you dont know how they act ...
    If me I were in their side I act like this : Try to fix what that guy said (maybe he is right) and try to make this community better. But they act like this : BAN him ... he cant say us the truth, "WE ARE THE POWER,WE HAVE POWER,WE MADE RULES. WHO DARE TO CONTRADICT US CAN GO OUT"

    So in my opinion this do the admins.

    They could fix that but I think they will not ... ban is better for them...
    SO I WAIT FOR THEIR VALIDATIONS,MAYBE THEY WILL REALIZE THIS AND TRY TO FIX THIS (THIS IS THE WAY TO MAK THINGS WORK IN A COMMUNITY)

    AND:
    "- No disrespecting MPGH. (Permanent Ban)" --> this reason wrote by Liz is not same with reason which I have it!
    Last edited by Androm; 01-09-2015 at 07:03 AM.

  8. #7
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,257
    Reputation
    3435
    Thanks
    5,437
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Androm View Post
    10min/day
    I was refering to your previously comment/post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Androm View Post
    it seems when you tell the admins that they are inactive is like you insult them ... strange ...very strange
    I beg your pardon? You said the administrators should quit their job, that they're sleeping (in a rude way) & and you also insulted the entire MPGH ("shame on MPGH"). How aren't you insulting them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Androm View Post
    I just say the truth ...
    so i insult when i said that they are sleeping? in 24 hours none admins were online .... that time were a dead time for this website ...
    so tell me which insult....what insult word i use it ....
    I'm sorry to tell you but you must be blind, Dave84311 checks MPGH everyday, arunforce is online almost 24/7 and Liz gets online whenever she can, (I bet you didn't even know who are the admins). Regardless, you know that they've lifes as well, right? Enough said, if you're still that arrogant towards the administrators & say that you didn't insult them, then my opinion is that you shouldn't be allowed to come back.
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-09-2015 at 07:17 AM.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.


     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     



    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16 - 10/02/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15 - 10/02/16
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  9. #8
    Androm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post

    I was refering to your previously comment/post.


    I beg your pardon? You said the administrators should quit their job, that they're sleeping (in a rude way) & and you also insulted the entire MPGH ("shame on MPGH"). How aren't you insulting them?


    I'm sorry to tell you but you must be blind, Dave84311 checks MPGH everyday, arunforce is online almost 24/7 and Liz gets online whenever she can, (I bet you didn't even know who are the admins). Regardless, you know that they've lifes as well, right? Enough said, if you're still that arrogant towards the administrators & say that you didn't insult them, then my opinion is that you shouldn't be allowed to come back.
    "I Beg Your Pardon? You Said The Administrators Should Quit Their Job, That They're Sleeping (In A Rude Way) & And You Also Insulted The Entire MPGH ("Shame On MPGH"). How Aren't You Insulting Them? "
    yes .. true ...this is not insult...not rude way ... i said that because is a fact. NT INTERPRET MY WORDS.
    I said insults ...not interpret....

    "Dave84311 , Arunforce" --> check everyday? then on christmass where was it? I loose a few hours to release something and nobody was there to accept a approval? Why nobody came to see that? Users await approval and none admins were there to check it!

    "you know that they've lifes as well, right?" __> life? life is made with rules and responsability. if a person cant take responsability to a thing right then is better to not do it .
    I say always true things! Not insult ... so DONT INTERPRET MY WORDS....--> I DO NOT SAY THINGS WITH OTHER UNDERSTANDING ...

    " That Arrogant Towards The Administrators & Say That You Didn't Insult Them" --< arogant? me is the only one who didnt appear on christmass day?
    Who is arrogant now..me who request that my right to be respected or those who have the power and do nothing? and are too arrogants to recognize that they are wrong? That they interpret my words,ban without reason....(reason from my screen is different than reason listed by liz ... ban without a reason ...just because she though that....)


    I am the guy who waited for some admin to say somenthing ... i am refering to liz and horror ...there were active in section were i talk about ...

    " insulted the entire MPGH ("shame on MPGH"). How aren't you insulting them?" --> not all mpgh ... you know that all users are just members ... no admin will listen to them (as i am ... ) ... so that was for those who have the power ...

    "Shame" is said to make them to look at their own ... and sometimes to put in other body and think in other way ... not insult too .


    ANYWAY IF they will not accept then this is it ... all things will go forward ... maybe in life they look at themself and renounce of that arrogance received with power.

    GREETINGS TO ALL RESPECTABLE MEMBERS
    Last edited by Androm; 01-09-2015 at 07:37 AM.

  10. #9
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    @ @Androm
    During Christmas, most of the staff took a leave from MPGH to spend time with their family and friends.
    They went of vacations where they can't access MPGH to moderate and approve attachments.

    You must be stupid enough to think that we should leave our quality time with our families to spend time on MPGH to approve every single release.

    We all have lives.
    Our responsibility in the holidays are to spend time with our families.


    We do try to fix the issue of late approval.
    and we DO NOT act like that.

    We banned you because of your arrogant behavior.
    You did insult and disrespect MPGH

    I'm going to give you one last chance to apologize


    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (01-09-2015),[MPGH]Hunter (01-09-2015)

  12. #10
    Androm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    During Christmas, most of the staff took a leave from MPGH to spend time with their family and friends.
    They went of vacations where they can't access MPGH to moderate and approve attachments.

    You must be stupid enough to think that we should leave our quality time with our families to spend time on MPGH to approve every single release.

    We all have lives.
    Our responsibility in the holidays are to spend time with our families.


    We do try to fix the issue of late approval.
    and we DO NOT act like that.

    We banned you because of your arrogant behavior.
    You did insult and disrespect MPGH

    I'm going to give you one last chance to apologize

    finally someone who want to listen

    First of all
    "During Christmas, most of the staff took a leave from MPGH to spend time with their family and friends.
    They went of vacations where they can't access MPGH to moderate and approve attachments." --> correct ; Then why liz or who banned me didnt say that they took time with familly... was simple to ban me ... ? So ? "I said sleeping...they could saay ..no,spending time with family ...christmass..etc ..'--> I didnt receive answer from she about that ... just a pop up message "you have be banned" -->

    "You must be stupid enough to think that we should leave our quality time with our families to spend time on MPGH to approve every single release.

    We all have lives.
    Our responsibility in the holidays are to spend time with our families." --> correct too ... but could say that .. not BUM --> ban
    PS: I'm not stupid ... a word said by you but not for insult I'm sure .. IF i would say that then liz came here and infraction or ban ...you insult us"


    "We do try to fix the issue of late approval.
    and we DO NOT act like that. " --> I didnt saw any modifications here

    We banned you because of your arrogant behavior.
    You did insult and disrespect MPGH" --> arrogant behaviour? I dont think saw .. Maybe ad behaviur... going to college ... work on my program ...sleep 2 hours/day .... almost 10 hours/week ... then came here and see the legerity and all say I a the arrogant one ...

    SO I want appologise too from LIZ and horror who act as an admin must not or moderator .... they must act and watch out ,not to become GODS.
    ALL other stuffs you can read on PM in banned account (all are there , if database is not erase all activity of a banned person).

    "your arrogant behavior"> please correct the rules too with this one ... that users now that an arrogant(apparently...not trully...i'm not an arrogant,never were like this...just tired and always working) is not expected here

  13. #11
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Androm View Post
    SO I want appologise too from LIZ and horror who act as an admin must not or moderator .... they must act and watch out ,not to become GODS.
    ALL other stuffs you can read on PM in banned account (all are there , if database is not erase all activity of a banned person).
    I doubt they would apologize
    Horror has been removed
    and Liz is practically like a god in MPGH

    They did nothing wrong by getting you banned because you didn't insult and disrespected MPGH in a way..


    I think the reason why you're acting like this is because you do not get enough sleep
    2 hours a day .. god damn..

    anyways, if you apologize to MPGH.. not to Liz or Horror
    You will be unbanned and we will put this all behind us.

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (01-09-2015)

  15. #12
    maddoggy00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    3,414
    Reputation
    637
    Thanks
    5,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    Think It's Easy To Moderate A Forum With Almost 3 Billion Members?
    Wow .

    As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

    Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

    Tutorials for consoles and hacks

    Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (01-09-2015),SMILLY (01-09-2015)

  17. #13
    Androm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    anyways, if you apologize to MPGH.. not to Liz or Horror
    You will be unbanned and we will put this all behind us.
    Appologise to MPGH , yes .. I have nothing with users, appologise to them ... I just that admins(nfsw) give a little respect. Not banned because they want. I know liz is god , but i hope is a correct person too.

  18. #14
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,257
    Reputation
    3435
    Thanks
    5,437
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Androm View Post
    Appologise to MPGH , yes .. I have nothing with users, appologise to them ... I just that admins(nfsw) give a little respect. Not banned because they want. I know liz is god , but i hope is a correct person too.
    Believe me when I say Liz is one of the most mature, responsible & nicest persons you'll ever find here, on MPGH.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.


     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     



    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16 - 10/02/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15 - 10/02/16
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  19. #15
    Androm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post


    Believe me when I say Liz is one of the most mature, responsible & nicest persons you'll ever find here, on MPGH.
    maybe ... I dont know that,I dont know her(from discussion I deduce is a her,I hope I didnt mistake with that). We will see ,but i was treaten like an ... i dont know the term ... like a noob who came to post viruses or stuffs like that ... i mean ... I didnt have 1% trustness ... so annoing. And when you now you work so much to finish promise things...then you saw that .. plus ... so much sleep hours ... you didnt act so good..
    Last edited by Androm; 01-09-2015 at 10:18 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hi I need a ban bypass
    By Tru_Power in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 08:51 AM
  2. Getting Around Ban?
    By f50fan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. Banned Image
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM