Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    eplays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the jungle
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Lonely

    Thumbs down I think I lost all patience with sharing this simple program.

    Wow, ok, first both threads get deleted, fix the issues, then all of the sudden my last PERFECT THREAD, PERFECT, got deleted. You said I had an external downloader? WTF! My setup file DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT have any code in it to download things, where did you even get that assumption> All I wanted to do was share it, and I think that was the last time Im writing everything over, unless you can undelete it or some shit.


  2. #2
    NormenJaydenFBI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,212
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    3,215
    Quote Originally Posted by eplays View Post
    Wow, ok, first both threads get deleted, fix the issues, then all of the sudden my last PERFECT THREAD, PERFECT, got deleted. You said I had an external downloader? WTF! My setup file DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT have any code in it to download things, where did you even get that assumption> All I wanted to do was share it, and I think that was the last time Im writing everything over, unless you can undelete it or some shit.

    I'm still going through the program, but the screenshots do say download program right? So it has to be downloading from somewhere? Which in turns means an external downloader. Again I'm sorry for all the convenience.


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

  3. #3
    eplays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the jungle
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Are you referring to the setup file? or the main program?

  4. #4
    eplays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the jungle
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Okay, so I just finished updating MCH, now with a new design. do you want a link to download it and test it for yourself?

  5. #5
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,740
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,895
    No, upload it. I want to take a look and see if there really is any download to outside sources in your file.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  6. #6
    eplays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the jungle
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Let me explain to you what exactly my program does. You install it, it has the program and terms of use etc. embedded into the installer so it can extract it and put it into the directory. When you launch the program, you will select a client, if you do not have the client, it you will have to download the client by clicking the download client button. (it downloads the .jar and .json from ********e hosted by me) It then puts the two (three) necessary files into the directory under client along with install(client).bat. When you install the client from the "Install selected client" button, it executes the bat file and installs it into the .minecraft directory. I don't understand what the problem is? Is there something I missing in the rules?

  7. #7
    NormenJaydenFBI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,212
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    3,215
    Quote Originally Posted by eplays View Post
    Let me explain to you what exactly my program does. You install it, it has the program and terms of use etc. embedded into the installer so it can extract it and put it into the directory. When you launch the program, you will select a client, if you do not have the client, it you will have to download the client by clicking the download client button. (it downloads the .jar and .json from ********e hosted by me) It then puts the two (three) necessary files into the directory under client along with install(client).bat. When you install the client from the "Install selected client" button, it executes the bat file and installs it into the .minecraft directory. I don't understand what the problem is? Is there something I missing in the rules?
    Yeah that's the rulebreaking part, the external downloader that downloads a file from ********e.


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

  8. #8
    eplays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the jungle
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Well thats kinda the whole point of my program?? So I can't post it anywhere on this site, oh, and the site was media f ire

  9. #9
    NormenJaydenFBI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,212
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    3,215
    Quote Originally Posted by eplays View Post
    Well thats kinda the whole point of my program?? So I can't post it anywhere on this site, oh, and the site was media f ire
    It can't download anything from an outside website, as people can have a program download viruses or malware threatening users' safety.


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

  10. #10
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,740
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,895
    Answered... Whatever Normen said.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


Similar Threads

  1. To all those with errors
    By PyrexxHeroฎ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 04:24 PM
  2. Hi im new but i would like to share this with people
    By trevorsktr in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 07:51 PM
  3. ATTENTION ALL PEEPS WITH THE MPGH D/C PROBLEM!
    By Icies in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 10:07 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:59 AM
  5. i think i know whats wrong with gourav
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 11:07 AM