Thread: Account Banned

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    zxpr3datorx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Account Banned

    Ok so, I added predator to talk see if he was INTERESTED in selling his account on MPGH! INTERESTED! So he made a thread about it and Arunforce banned me for "Bypassing the Blacklist" First of all THE BLACKLIST SAY 2 MONTHS AND WILL END ON 14/1/15 BECAUSE IT STARTED ON 14/11/14! So I got BANNED for "being interested in buying someones MPGH Account which I didn't know was against the rules" and " TRYING TO BYPASS THE BLACKLIST" seriously thats a joke considering I didn't buy an accounts so no harm done. Please unban me! SliceNDice is my account

  2. #2
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,034
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,502
    Quote Originally Posted by zxpr3datorx View Post
    I didn't know was against the rules
    Being ignorant of the rules is not our problem.
    It's your job to read them and our job to enforce them.

    You attempted to buy an MPGH account.
    Most of the time, MPGH accounts with a good amount of posts and rep are bought and used to scam others.

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  3. #3
    zxpr3datorx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    Being ignorant of the rules is not our problem.
    It's your job to read them and our job to enforce them.

    You attempted to buy an MPGH account.
    Most of the time, MPGH accounts with a good amount of posts and rep are bought and used to scam others.
    Symmetrical, Why would I spend £400 to scam someone considering the kind of stuff people put up for sale on mpgh and most people dont trust the middlemen with expensive items!

  4. #4
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,119
    Reputation
    1251
    Thanks
    1,647
    Quote Originally Posted by zxpr3datorx View Post
    Symmetrical, Why would I spend £400 to scam someone considering the kind of stuff people put up for sale on mpgh and most people dont trust the middlemen with expensive items!
    First off, you're supposed to read the rules, that's the 1st thing you do when you register, second, 400 Pounds is nothing, I have seen accounts and items being sold here for more than 1000 USD, so you can easily make your money back by scamming someone, and people trust middlemen, if they didn't trust them, we wouldn't even be around anymore, so next time, learn to read the rules buddy.
    I lost to Daddy @JDXT 16-9 in a 1v1, Don't listen to ED Sheeran in 1v1s
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
    If you want to contact me, add me on skype : ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>??

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HeroicXPharaoh For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (01-22-2015),DexterousMuslim (01-30-2015),[MPGH]FanticSteal (01-23-2015)

  6. #5
    zxpr3datorx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    First off, you're supposed to read the rules, that's the 1st thing you do when you register, second, 400 Pounds is nothing, I have seen accounts and items being sold here for more than 1000 USD, so you can easily make your money back by scamming someone, and people trust middlemen, if they didn't trust them, we wouldn't even be around anymore, so next time, learn to read the rules buddy.
    Ok, I admit I was wrong for trying to buy accounts. However, I wasn't straight away on the spot gonna buy it it would take me a month to be able to afford the account so I didn't do anything wrong since I didn't buy his account! I spend a lot of money and effort into my own account can I please have it unbanned thanks: D

    - - - Updated - - -

    I doubt someone with that much money would go first I mean Middleman for sure. I saw it written once that Canadian MM said Remember to pick me for MM and the seller was like hell no this is way too expensive to be trusted with MM

  7. #6
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,137
    Reputation
    3067
    Thanks
    10,207
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Wasn't your first time to try to buy someone's account. Nice try though.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


Similar Threads

  1. Your Account Banned
    By Blood_Ace in forum Operation 7 General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 08:48 PM
  2. account banned
    By bloqueado93 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 06:09 PM
  3. get account banned
    By lilbear07 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 12:40 AM
  4. LMAO - All 8 Of My Accounts Banned:P
    By sirbannedalot in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 08:35 AM
  5. account ban
    By josser in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 05:08 PM