Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    ReganSu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Concerning my ban

    Forum name is Vawn
    Liz told me to mention the MM who dealt with the report. @andiasliwa

    This ban is basically telling me that i could simply send a scam report and say "this user's email is "xxxx@live.ca" he is ban evader and his old profile is "xxxxx"

  2. #2
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by ReganSu View Post
    Forum name is Vawn
    Liz told me to mention the MM who dealt with the report. @andiasliwa

    This ban is basically telling me that i could simply send a scam report and say "this user's email is "xxxx@live.ca" he is ban evader and his old profile is "xxxxx"
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=910681
    Did you bother to read the scam report? you had the same paypal email as a banned user ( johhntheclaw )
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

  3. #3
    ReganSu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=910681
    Did you bother to read the scam report? you had the same paypal email as a banned user ( johhntheclaw )
    So what you're saying is that i can find someone who got banned from the scammers grave and send a "ban evader" report saying someone i dislike is a ban evader and his paypal email is "xxxx@hotmail.com" and he will get banned for that?

  4. #4
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,677
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You're missing the vital part of screenshots, and visual evidence. Just their word is not enough.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  5. #5
    ReganSu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    You're missing the vital part of screenshots, and visual evidence. Just their word is not enough.
    What do you want me to screenshot?
    Edit: Also the screenshots provided in the scam report against me was the same as the ones from johnntheclaw's report.
    Last edited by ReganSu; 02-21-2015 at 12:24 PM.

  6. #6
    andiasliwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ReganSu View Post
    What do you want me to screenshot?
    Edit: Also the screenshots provided in the scam report against me was the same as the ones from johnntheclaw's report.
    You think you are doing it so well , when you are editing your post here : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=910655
    Removing the pictures that include your paypal , after Flamewizar talks about it.
    The screenshots were founded 1 , 2 But you also removed deleted them from the site that you upload them up on.
    but all this ^ didn't help you , course this email (Steelzerda@live.com) is connected to your skype Failxx3x

    You also lied about your Paypal being limited here here
    But if you want to be back to MPGH that badly , you get 24 hours to refund @gta444jm , once you have done that you will be un-banned but with a black list for about a few weeks or months.
    IF NOT , you will be banned and banned every time we catch you around here.
    Last edited by andiasliwa; 02-21-2015 at 09:50 PM.

  7. #7
    ReganSu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post

    You think you are doing it so well , when you are editing your post here : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=910655
    Removing the pictures that include your paypal , after Flamewizar talks about it.
    The screenshots were founded 1 , 2 But you also removed deleted them from the site that you upload them up on.
    but all this ^ didn't help you , course this email (Steelzerda@live.com) is connected to your skype Failxx3x

    You also lied about your Paypal being limited here here
    But if you want to be back to MPGH that badly , you get 24 hours to refund @gta444jm , once you have done that you will be un-banned but with a black list for about a few weeks or months.
    IF NOT , you will be banned and banned every time we catch you around here.
    Good job detective, now I know this community isn't that much of a fuck up. Do ban me but here's to you. I wish you all the luck you could possibly get from catching me after this point on and I give you props. G'day @andiasliwa
    @Liz close
    P. S that kid tried charging back, I don't refund scrubs like him
    Last edited by ReganSu; 02-22-2015 at 01:13 AM.

  8. #8
    gta444jm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Johntheclaw after got banned told me that he was going to DDos me and Dox, then i blocked @andiasliwa

  9. #9
    andiasliwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The only fucked up thing in this community is scammers like you
    Dispute denied case closed @Liz

  10. #10
    ReganSu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post
    The only fucked up thing in this community is scammers like you
    Dispute denied case closed @Liz
    After i got banned he decides to charge back, alright man I'm the fucked up one here.

  11. #11
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by ReganSu View Post
    After i got banned he decides to charge back, alright man I'm the fucked up one here.
    Yes, you are the fucked up one here, you got banned for scamming, he has the full right to chargeback, and the funny thing is, you thought you could edit your posts and get away with it.
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

Similar Threads

  1. Concerning my ban
    By Dead Giveaway_Appeal in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-20-2015, 04:51 PM
  2. Concerning the ban of my main account
    By edwardjiang1 in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2014, 11:20 PM
  3. Banned Image
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM