Thread: Ban Appeal

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    PleaseUnbanGadsila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Ban Appeal

    My account ☭gadsila☭ was banned for posting fale evidence against. Heaven X. He added some staff on skype to show that the conversation that he supposidley had with me. However I swear that what he was showing was pure bullshit. He was a cunning deceitful manipulative piece of shit, he was also banned for scamming not to long ago, also like he tried to scam me. He reported us for not giving him accounts that he recieved on his own accounts, and then tried to threaten me, to proceed with then showing false evidence on skype.

    Please take this into consideration, if you guys want any evidence of any kind please tell me what you want.
    Last edited by PleaseUnbanGadsila; 03-04-2015 at 02:18 PM.

  2. #2
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseUnbanGadsila View Post
    My account ☭gadsila☭ was banned for posting fale evidence against. Heaven X. He added some staff on skype to show that the conversation that he supposidley had with me. However I swear that what he was showing was pure bullshit. He was a cunning deceitful manipulative piece of shit, he was also banned for scamming not to long ago, also like he tried to scam me. He reported us for not giving him accounts that he recieved on his own accounts, and then tried to threaten me, to proceed with then showing false evidence on skype.

    Please take this into consideration, if you guys want any evidence of any kind please tell me what you want.
    You sir are so funny, you got banned for attempting to manipulate staff, and now you're trying to do it again, all proof against you is here : http://imgur.com/a/JoZzK
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

  3. #3
    PleaseUnbanGadsila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Holy shit, that is probably the best created convo I have ever seen.I have never seen anything like that before. I also didn't get banned for manipulating staff, I got banned for creating fake evidence against a banned scammer. Putting into consideration that you probably are him or something, because those screenshots weren't even on his scam grave post I wont even attempt.

  4. #4
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseUnbanGadsila View Post
    Holy shit, that is probably the best created convo I have ever seen.I have never seen anything like that before. I also didn't get banned for manipulating staff, I got banned for creating fake evidence against a banned scammer. Putting into consideration that you probably are him or something, because those screenshots weren't even on his scam grave post I wont even attempt.
    Yes, it's so fake that somehow, he managed to photoshop it while screensharing on Skype, and yes, you got banned for providing fake proof when you were accused of scamming, and also, about that part of me " being him ", I have him on skype and he has shown me everything via screenshare, also, " Damian, what have you done
    [2:33:17 AM] ☭Gadsila☭: Did you send in screenshots of me and you ? " you are a terrible liar and a shitty scammer, dispute denied, @arunforce @Liz please IP ban this prick off the website.
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to HeroicXPharaoh For This Useful Post:

    Heaven X 2 (03-08-2015)

  6. #5
    RusHac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    286
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Yes, it's so fake that somehow, he managed to photoshop it while screensharing on Skype, and yes, you got banned for providing fake proof when you were accused of scamming, and also, about that part of me " being him ", I have him on skype and he has shown me everything via screenshare, also, " Damian, what have you done
    [2:33:17 AM] ☭Gadsila☭: Did you send in screenshots of me and you ? " you are a terrible liar and a shitty scammer, dispute denied, @arunforce @Liz please IP ban this prick off the website.
    It's super easy to make fake evidence of that even while screen sharing.

  7. #6
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by RusHac View Post
    It's super easy to make fake evidence of that even while screen sharing.
    Do you think we're blind?

    @PleaseUnbanGadsila
    Send me your teamviewer ID and PW
    I'll do some checks on you

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

    RusHac (03-06-2015)

  9. #7
    RusHac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    286
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    Do you think we're blind?

    @PleaseUnbanGadsila
    Send me your teamviewer ID and PW
    I'll do some checks on you
    Replying to above thread
    Yes, it's so fake that somehow, he managed to photoshop it while screensharing on Skype>Heroic

    Btw: Thanks for helping Gadsila

  10. #8
    PleaseUnbanGadsila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    Do you think we're blind?

    @PleaseUnbanGadsila
    Send me your teamviewer ID and PW
    I'll do some checks on you
    I contacted you on skype, I'll give it there when you have the time.

    And heroic.

    1. You act the same as him

    2. Heaven X / Heroic X

    3. You 100% protect him without even a consideration at the slighest. He was also recently banned for scamming. (I would also protect myself)

    4. When I resolve you the result IP is the same as when I resolve you, I had to pay for a resolver because you blocked them through skype. For those who cannot resolve him you can clearly see that they have the same location on skype too.
    Last edited by PleaseUnbanGadsila; 03-06-2015 at 06:06 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to PleaseUnbanGadsila For This Useful Post:

    RusHac (03-06-2015)

  12. #9
    RusHac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    286
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseUnbanGadsila View Post
    I contacted you on skype, I'll give it there when you have the time.

    And heroic.

    1. You act the same as him

    2. Heaven X / Heroic X

    3. You 100% protect him without even a consideration at the slighest. He was also recently banned for scamming. (I would also protect myself)

    4. When I resolve you the result IP is the same as when I resolve you, I had to pay for a resolver because you blocked them through skype. For those who cannot resolve him you can clearly see that they have the same location on skype too.
    LOL SO TRUE!!!

    JUST RESOLVE HEROIC TOO, GOT THE SAME IP!!!

  13. #10
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseUnbanGadsila View Post
    I contacted you on skype, I'll give it there when you have the time.

    And heroic.

    1. You act the same as him

    2. Heaven X / Heroic X

    3. You 100% protect him without even a consideration at the slighest. He was also recently banned for scamming. (I would also protect myself)

    4. When I resolve you the result IP is the same as when I resolve you, I had to pay for a resolver because you blocked them through skype. For those who cannot resolve him you can clearly see that they have the same location on skype too.
    Yes, you got me, I am Heaven X, and although I am a middleman, I am a secret scammer, mate, are you retarded?
    Quote Originally Posted by RusHac View Post
    LOL SO TRUE!!!

    JUST RESOLVE HEROIC TOO, GOT THE SAME IP!!!
    @Symmetrical @Mayion please infract this guy, he is annoying + he has nothing to do with this
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

  14. #11
    RusHac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    286
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Yes, you got me, I am Heaven X, and although I am a middleman, I am a secret scammer, mate, are you retarded?


    @Symmetrical @Mayion please infract this guy, he is annoying + he has nothing to do with this
    Well I do if he is my friend and I am supporting his claim. You are just mad because of the evidence he pulled up against you.
    How am I useless to this?

    That infraction was put on me for no reason. Once again we have a bunch of admins and middlemen who don't look at the whole post to see my involvement in this.

  15. #12
    Heaven X 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    What'd I tell you, HeroicXPharaoh or should I say Heaven X! The truth has been discovered! It's true, I am HeroicXPharaoh and I am a secret scammer. Gadsila and RusHac, you're both fucking retarded and I actually wonder how you even figured out how to use a computer. Put that aside, the screenshots Heroic has posted were given to me by Fuubz (your old re-seller that you fired because he gave me evidences) and I wouldn't actually bother photoshopping these as you were already banned back then, no point. Also, THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY you can photoshop conversations while screen sharing, you fucking idiots. I screenshared my whole conversation with Gadsila as well as I screenshared about 20 minutes of the conversation I've had with him when he was threatening to boot me offline. Ask Heroic, he saw everything. Some mexican even added me trying to "help me", what a joke. It's true I have scammed to get the money back from the Donator I had bought, that's pretty much it. Symmetrical, you shouldn't even ask yourself if you should unban this fucking faggot, it's a straight NO. He shouldn't even be able to register on this website anymore. That's what I think about it. Btw, all of your friends are a bunch of 13 years old losers selling stolen, cracked or found on websites accounts but I'm not really impressed because you're from Ukraine, let's be honest. Keep on lying, you Ukraine shit. See, now it's true, I am being racist because you're over the top, you're an Ukraine faggot and you're stealing everyone's oxygen. Do what's best for everyone and stop registering on this website. Also, you claim I was trying to "scam you" and that I was threatening you, which is, again, false as I have showed everything to Heroic on Skype and we were both laughing at your stupidity. But again, it's understandable, you're from Ukraine after all, having a lack of brain is priority for you retards. You're even too retarded to get my IP address and boot me offline correctly, that's what I call being a complete failure at life. This thread is closed. Gadsila doesn't have anything else to say besides lies and more lies again, because that's all he does. Being retarded and a lying sack of shit is what he does best. Ban me again, felt like I at least needed to say my word on this joke of a thread. Symmetrical, IP ban this kid.

  16. #13
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    @BACKD00R @Mayion @Symmetrical someone please close this and infract both the users above me.
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] How to get your ban appeal ticket answered fast!
    By shadowrecon4 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 06:09 AM
  2. Finally got my ban appeal read by GM
    By revan09 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 02:12 PM
  3. ban appeal
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 06:28 PM
  4. Scimmyboy's ban appeal
    By snapcracklepop in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 07:01 PM
  5. [RELEASE]PB Ban appeals.
    By TechNixz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 03:25 PM