Thanks

Cool Requesting Immediate Ordenance On Account Termination ;)

Hey guys
    I am posting this thread cause like around 1 year ago i was banned, i though, ok sucks, but if they dont want me there ok!
    Then my friends were always writing me on Skype, hey jason whats wrong you are banned?, and now my friend showed me this section and said this is my only and last possible way back to mpgh <3.

Now enough of this poop, you guys maybe remember me, i was that guy going crazy uploading, helping 24/7 in the tf2 section, and getting banned for doing that.

Now about my ban; My ban tells me i got "banned for distributing Hack-realted Content on Skype", which is not entirely true, since i posted my hack in the forum, and then i wrote people, that if they need help for any hack, they can "contact me on Skype, Buddy: jason.curkill".

So now i am just hoping to get my old Account back, since i miss this community and the moderators who helped me a lot
    You remeber me @Liz ?
    well just wanted to say thanks to her xD

You want some old posts of me? mostly were giveaways, hacks, tutorials,....
    Thanks for reading, i hope i achieved something

Oh totally forgot here is my old account: http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=2533351

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Not exactly "if they need help for any hack, they can contact me on Skype". Literally offering to distribute content outside of site.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (03-27-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

Not exactly "if they need help for any hack, they can contact me on Skype". Literally offering to distribute content outside of site.
    well it was the exact hack like the one on mpgh but i had the updated version and i didnt want to upload anything anymore cause last time i got pretty offended and attacked for uploading it :P
    so i guess my ban removal is a no?

Thanks
    i mean i know i did a mistake but all i am asking for is a second chance and i swear to god i wont dissapoint you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Fine, however if you get reported or seen trying to distribute ANYTHING outside of the site, your ban will go back into effect.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (03-27-2015)