Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    4Dispute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sad

    Appeal my account "Einhver"

    Dear staff mpgh,

    I am here to clear this.

    I am sell steam account and in my thread no guarantee anything (like other steam cafe account seller).
    I just sell 1 account, and ONLY he buy it.

    He vouch me at
    "Vouch: 2/26/2015 It all went good recommend buying!"

    And he PM me at Skype about his account
    "[3/23/2015 2:53:14 AM] HetoxHD DrFingertips: My account doesnt work anymore"

    So, he make a dispute thread
    "Member Einhver is a possible scammer, I bought a cyber cafe account from him stopped working the next week, Will not respond to my messages on skype about it not working."

    What the hell is that? That's already a month!

    I am rarely login at Skype and did not make email notification here. That's why I am doing late for any tag or doing reply.
    If he want his money back, I can answer "NO"
    If he want replace with another account, I can answer "NO"
    There is no guarantee, want lifetime guarantee with $7?
    He already use that account for a month and this banned is purely an unpredicted incident, so how can he think of me as "Scammer" ?

    Just because I can't post link at this thread I post all at Pastebin (Chatlog & Screenshot).

    Read it please.

    Here's the link : pastebin (dot) com/M7SM9xX0

    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by 4Dispute; 04-09-2015 at 02:56 PM.

  2. #2
    4Dispute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sad
    Shane
    FanticSteal
    HeroicXPharaoh
    Flengo's Camel


    Please review this, thanks

  3. #3
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,483
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dispute View Post
    did not make email notification here.
    Bullsh*t



    You have email notification here
    You clearly ignored the buyer and the report

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  4. #4
    4Dispute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sad
    Sorry, but..

    Which it say I have email notification?

    Ask them, they send me private message or no.

    And there is my email screenshot.

    http :// i . imgur . com/CqePD8C.png

  5. #5
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,483
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dispute View Post
    Which it say I have email notification?

    Ask them, they send me private message or no.

    And there is my email screenshot.
    "Send Notification Email When a Private Message is Received" Clearly means you get an email notification when you receive an email.
    I'm sure that user sent you an email

    Plus in that screenshot you provided, you did receive notifications from MPGH
    and you could have easily deleted the email.

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

    Einhver (04-12-2015)

  7. #6
    4Dispute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sad
    "I'm sure that user sent you an email"

    Please tag him and it will show the truth.

    Yea I can easily delete any email but I am NOT.
    That notification from MPGH was Subcribed thread.
    The buyer don't post anything at my sell thread.

    And also.

    He asking about "replace the account"

    [3/25/2015 2:12:33 AM] HetoxHD DrFingertips: Yeah they just banned them all now <-- "He know what happen on the account"
    [3/25/2015 2:12:41 AM] HetoxHD DrFingertips: I think 2 days ago
    [3/26/2015 8:15:56 AM] HetoxHD DrFingertips: Are you going to replace <-- "He asked - Check the date"
    [3/30/2015 4:22:54 AM] *** Missed call from HetoxHD DrFingertips. ***
    [4/2/2015 7:35:27 AM] Putra Melinda (Einhver): Sorry, but I don't have any account.. |-( <-- "I am online Skype and answer"

    I don't know my account already banned before I answer that.
    I login my account at Apr 9 and see my account has been banned, so I send email to dave84311
    He reply and he want me to make another account and provide my proof here.
    Last edited by 4Dispute; 04-10-2015 at 01:05 PM.

  8. #7
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    The scam reporter obviously lied about it being banned after 1 week, I don't think the OP is mistaken for selling cafe accounts if Steam closed them down.
    Last edited by HeroicXPharaoh; 04-10-2015 at 01:44 PM.
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to HeroicXPharaoh For This Useful Post:

    Einhver (04-12-2015)

  10. #8
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,686
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,510
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dispute View Post
    "I'm sure that user sent you an email"

    Please tag him and it will show the truth.

    Yea I can easily delete any email but I am NOT.
    That notification from MPGH was Subcribed thread.
    The buyer don't post anything at my sell thread.

    And also.

    He asking about "replace the account"

    [3/25/2015 2:12:33 AM] HetoxHD DrFingertips: Yeah they just banned them all now <-- "He know what happen on the account"
    [3/25/2015 2:12:41 AM] HetoxHD DrFingertips: I think 2 days ago
    [3/26/2015 8:15:56 AM] HetoxHD DrFingertips: Are you going to replace <-- "He asked - Check the date"
    [3/30/2015 4:22:54 AM] *** Missed call from HetoxHD DrFingertips. ***
    [4/2/2015 7:35:27 AM] Putra Melinda (Einhver): Sorry, but I don't have any account.. |-( <-- "I am online Skype and answer"

    I don't know my account already banned before I answer that.
    I login my account at Apr 9 and see my account has been banned, so I send email to dave84311
    He reply and he want me to make another account and provide my proof here.
    Could you link me to your selling thread which it took place so I can check the terms?




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  11. #9
    4Dispute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    The scam reporter obviously lied about it being banned after 1 week, I don't think the OP is mistaken for selling cafe accounts if Steam closed them down.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Could you link me to your selling thread which it took place so I can check the terms?
    Thanks for reply.

    mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=914923
    Last edited by 4Dispute; 04-10-2015 at 10:32 PM.

  12. #10
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,686
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,510
    Reasonable to assume a cafe account isn't permanent, especially for $7. No promise made to the contrary.

    Unbanned.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Einhver (04-12-2015)

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] HOW TO APPEAL FOR ACCOUNT TO BE UNBAN
    By Jourdon Chew in forum Blackshot Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-13-2014, 01:58 AM
  2. [Help Request] Help with code. Using quotes within quotes.
    By howl2000 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 12:13 AM
  3. [WTB] SILVER 1 ACCOUNT(1-10) LP/WIN TO PLATINUM DIV 5. LOOKING FOR QUOTES............
    By leololz in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 02:12 AM