Thread: Explain please.

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    TrisCSGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Anime land (My room)
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Explain please.

    Well basically I've been selling my Netflix account dispenser for a little while now and as of today my threads are getting deleted and the mods are referring me to the rules. In the rules it does say no "Generators" but I'm not even trying to sell a "Generator" I'm litterally selling a Dispenser of a database It's web based I've seen multiple people sell those kind of things but I'm like the only one whos getting his threads deleted

  2. #2
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,565
    Reputation
    2810
    Thanks
    7,442
    My Mood
    Twisted
    And your point is exactly?
    Firstly, a database generator is exactly the same as a database 'dispenser', they both generate for the user accounts or whatever.
    Secondly, Read before opening a dispute, 'Just because they did it, and didn't get caught, doesn't mean you won't'


     


    Editor - N/A
    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013
    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

    Here ends the legend of me; may I rest in peace.



  3. #3
    TrisCSGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Anime land (My room)
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    And your point is exactly?
    Firstly, a database generator is exactly the same as a database 'dispenser', they both generate for the user accounts or whatever.
    Secondly, Read before opening a dispute, 'Just because they did it, and didn't get caught, doesn't mean you won't'
    I'm basically just asking Why can I not sell my Dispenser

    The difference between a Generator and a Dispenser could be because Generators actually "Create" the accounts however my "Dispenser" just uses my database
    Last edited by TrisCSGO; 05-06-2015 at 03:03 PM.

  4. #4
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,864
    Reputation
    2265
    Thanks
    7,050
    Quote Originally Posted by TrisCSGO View Post
    I'm basically just asking Why can I not sell my Dispenser

    The difference between a Generator and a Dispenser could be because Generators actually "Create" the accounts however my "Dispenser" just uses my database


    Your database contains cracked accounts, therefore it is hacking related. /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    TrisCSGO (05-06-2015)

  6. #5
    TrisCSGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Anime land (My room)
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post




    Your database contains cracked accounts, therefore it is hacking related. /thread
    Now this was a useful post thanks for clearing it up m8

  7. #6
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,565
    Reputation
    2810
    Thanks
    7,442
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrisCSGO View Post
    I'm basically just asking Why can I not sell my Dispenser

    The difference between a Generator and a Dispenser could be because Generators actually "Create" the accounts however my "Dispenser" just uses my database
    Well, whoever told you so was completely wrong.
    A generator grabs the account from the database not creates it, just like your dispenser.


     


    Editor - N/A
    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013
    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

    Here ends the legend of me; may I rest in peace.



  8. #7
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,693
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,105
    My Mood
    Happy
    If you want to use any web based platform to sell something, you have to buy an ad banner above and get it approved by Arun. There is no other way.

    If you see other people selling them, then instead of crying about it just report it so we can delete those threads as well. It's tough to catch everything instantly in a marketplace. Especially after threads die down.

    Selling any kind of program on the other hand, is strictly forbidden.


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  9. #8
    TrisCSGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Anime land (My room)
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    If you want to use any web based platform to sell something, you have to buy an ad banner above and get it approved by Arun. There is no other way.

    If you see other people selling them, then instead of crying about it just report it so we can delete those threads as well. It's tough to catch everything instantly in a marketplace. Especially after threads die down.

    Selling any kind of program on the other hand, is strictly forbidden.
    But It's not a program

  10. #9
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,565
    Reputation
    2810
    Thanks
    7,442
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrisCSGO View Post
    But It's not a program
    "If you want to use any web based platform to sell something, you have to buy an ad banner above and get it approved by Arun. There is no other way."


     


    Editor - N/A
    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013
    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

    Here ends the legend of me; may I rest in peace.



  11. #10
    TrisCSGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Anime land (My room)
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


    "If you want to use any web based platform to sell something, you have to buy an ad banner above and get it approved by Arun. There is no other way."
    But he talked about a program in the end! Lets just leave it. Fanaticsteal is trying to sell a generator!
    Last edited by TrisCSGO; 05-07-2015 at 04:39 AM.

  12. #11
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,693
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,105
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TrisCSGO View Post
    But he talked about a program in the end! Lets just leave it. Fanaticsteal is trying to sell a generator!
    I'm talking about both. I addressed the program in the end as well just in case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Selling any kind of program on the other hand, is strictly forbidden.


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


Similar Threads

  1. EXPLAIN PLEASE
    By Diisasta in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 05:49 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:06 PM
  3. Could someone please explain how to run the Combat Arms hacks
    By coolie047 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 03:06 AM
  4. please admin explain for me!
    By thang7295 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 08:02 AM