Thread: ban appeal Zoee

Thanks

ban appeal Zoee

hello I uploaded and posted a outside link on the forums. And within one hour I was perm banned on my account name : Zoee

I am sorry for posting a outside link I will never post another one please give me my account back I log on here daily.

I'm very sorry that I did it I just wanted to get stuff moving quicker please at least give em a pardon.

Maybe not a permanent ban, I didn't read the rules and I should have i'm very sorry please.

I post stuff giveaways and help with what I can, please over look my ban and give me another chance. Please Please

It had no virus or anything in it or anything like that I'm sorry please un ban me.

I should have read the rules and I know I shouldn't have posted a outside link.

The only reason I did was because I thought I was going to help the GTA V modding community here.
    I posted a link to a uncracked endeavor 1.7 mod menu [ that thread that was just now deleted]
    The thread creator sent me the link and I uploaded it to a file host and shared it in the thread.

I am very sorry thats the truth no lies, I knew I shouldn't have but I thought it was going to be approved anyways and I wanted too get things rolling beforehand too help out the community and myself because I would like to have used the menu.

I'm sorry please at least think about it
    Last edited by deus00; 05-21-2015 at 06:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ban reduced to 3 days.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.