Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Pain!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My MPGH account was not hacked. I added him on MPGH to do the trade there but he wasnt getting my PM's so he added me on skype. My skype had loads of messages I didnt put so I put in the name SKYPE HACKED!
    Last edited by Pain!; 06-14-2015 at 03:12 AM.

  2. #17
    What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    FanticSteal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,807
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    1,457
    @ @Pain! I'm sorry, who are you?

    @Mr. 4000000 any new updates because I'm still waiting for proof. Anyone can just make a new Skype, change your Skype mood saying you've been hacked and start scamming. So just that one picture won't get you unbanned because to us, that is really weak evidence to prove yourself innocent.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread


  3. #18
    Mr. 40000001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I cant provide any more proof. Thats all I have. Please unban me. The seller had taken the responsibility to trade with my skype even with skype hacked in the name. Please unban me i had over 750 posts, donator aswell. I have helped MPGH i just need one chance because nothing like this will ever happen again I promise

  4. #19
    What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    FanticSteal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,807
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 4000000 View Post
    I cant provide any more proof. Thats all I have. Please unban me. The seller had taken the responsibility to trade with my skype even with skype hacked in the name. Please unban me i had over 750 posts, donator aswell. I have helped MPGH i just need one chance because nothing like this will ever happen again I promise
    I'm sorry, we would want to believe you but you can't believe you with only that kind of proof.
    Anyone can put in the mood, screen shot it on another Skype, scam then get away with it if you unban you. So the thing is, we can't unban you with your proof you provided.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread


  5. #20
    Mr. 40000001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post


    I'm sorry, we would want to believe you but you can't believe you with only that kind of proof.
    Anyone can put in the mood, screen shot it on another Skype, scam then get away with it if you unban you. So the thing is, we can't unban you with your proof you provided.
    You are misunderstanding one simple point! THE PERSON WHO GOT SCAMMED TOOK THE SCREENSHOT WHICH HAS SKYPE HACKED IN IT!

    - - - Updated - - -

    ITS IN THE SCAM THREAD THAT GOT ME BANNED!

  6. #21
    What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    FanticSteal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,807
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 4000000 View Post
    You are misunderstanding one simple point! THE PERSON WHO GOT SCAMMED TOOK THE SCREENSHOT WHICH HAS SKYPE HACKED IN IT!

    - - - Updated - - -

    ITS IN THE SCAM THREAD THAT GOT ME BANNED!
    It doesn't matter, it still defined my point by saying
    Anyone can put their mood as SCAMMER and get away with it to scam more
    So provide more proof or we'll have to close this due to the lack of proof.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread


  7. #22
    Mr. 40000001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Ok this is the chat of when I got sent the virus. I got sent by a bot ht tp://tinypic. com/r/1zvtu8g/8
    Last edited by Mr. 40000001; 06-24-2015 at 03:29 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] A question about Vindictus hacks and banning
    By Vanguard2142 in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 09:28 AM
  2. [Help] Hacking and Bans
    By Derfell in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:31 AM
  3. Question| Hacking and Banning
    By zver11 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 01:20 AM
  4. Regarding Hacks and Bans
    By ElitePk in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 11:18 PM
  5. how does hack and banning work?
    By Akiba in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 02:09 AM