Thanks

Heaven X Staff Dispute 2

Making a new thread since old one got closed and I got banned.

What Heroic said, "I will save you the trouble of the giveaway, you scammed * IF and only IF you give him that account, you will be allowed back on the website with a blacklist, of course, 3-4 months seems reasonable."

Well, here I am. I'm gonna give him my account but I'd like to get my "Heaven X" account unbanned, but, of course, feel free to give me a blacklist of 3-4 months as ^ above said.

Quitting A.V.A so it only makes sense for me to give my account to someone that "paid" for it although deal was 50/50 and I only got 25% of said deal. But oh well, who cares. Not gonna argue with Heroic no more, I'm beyond that. It was merely childish and after giving it some thought, I've come to my senses. Done being a snake.

Hmmm, also, possible to delete ALL my posts on Heaven X when I get it back?
    Also, remove IP ban please, tired of using a VPN and I don't want to change my IP, thank you.

Awaiting reply from a Staff since Heroic is either afk or ignoring me on Skype, lol...

Quick Edit:
    Lol, I thought mlnkpo was Zak Butt, member of which I supposedly "scammed" about 2-3 weeks ago says Heroic. Whole story is in the other thread, won't type it all again. But anyways, it turns out mlnkpo is the guy I have scammed for $35, I'll work out a deal with him, added him on Skype. As for Zak, don't know his MPGH username, I'll give him my account, idc.

- - - Updated - - -

Forget it. Heroic's totally ignoring me, so that one's on him now. Why would I even bother refunding any one when Staff aren't even acknowledging what I'm doing, at last ignoring me completely, lol. Both Mayion and Heroic don't give a sht, so I don't give a sht either.

Doesn't matter to me, just wanted to do some good but I guess that ain't happening.
    I'll just change my IP, make a new account and you'll totally forget about me, lmfao...

Aight, ban this account now. Peace.
    Last edited by dreamyyy; 06-01-2015 at 10:57 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamyyy View Post
    Making a new thread since old one got closed and I got banned.

What Heroic said, "I will save you the trouble of the giveaway, you scammed * IF and only IF you give him that account, you will be allowed back on the website with a blacklist, of course, 3-4 months seems reasonable."

Well, here I am. I'm gonna give him my account but I'd like to get my "Heaven X" account unbanned, but, of course, feel free to give me a blacklist of 3-4 months as ^ above said.

Quitting A.V.A so it only makes sense for me to give my account to someone that "paid" for it although deal was 50/50 and I only got 25% of said deal. But oh well, who cares. Not gonna argue with Heroic no more, I'm beyond that. It was merely childish and after giving it some thought, I've come to my senses. Done being a snake.

Hmmm, also, possible to delete ALL my posts on Heaven X when I get it back?
    Also, remove IP ban please, tired of using a VPN and I don't want to change my IP, thank you.

Awaiting reply from a Staff since Heroic is either afk or ignoring me on Skype, lol...

Quick Edit:
    Lol, I thought mlnkpo was Zak Butt, member of which I supposedly "scammed" about 2-3 weeks ago says Heroic. Whole story is in the other thread, won't type it all again. But anyways, it turns out mlnkpo is the guy I have scammed for $35, I'll work out a deal with him, added him on Skype. As for Zak, don't know his MPGH username, I'll give him my account, idc.

- - - Updated - - -

Forget it. Heroic's totally ignoring me, so that one's on him now. Why would I even bother refunding any one when Staff aren't even acknowledging what I'm doing, at last ignoring me completely, lol. Both Mayion and Heroic don't give a sht, so I don't give a sht either.

Doesn't matter to me, just wanted to do some good but I guess that ain't happening.
    I'll just change my IP, make a new account and you'll totally forget about me, lmfao...

Aight, ban this account now. Peace.
    You do know that I have had you blocked ever since the incident, right? and Mayion is sleeping cause it was 5 AM when you made that post, if you want to get unbanned you will refund him, we're not gonna beg you to do it.
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

Please consider donating to help a poor paro

MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE