Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    TheghostFSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Twisted

    MarketPlace staff dispute (HeroicXPharaoh)

    This User: Caves and HeroicXPharaoh

    Caves has been harrasing me and my friends , By sales trashing and shit talking, I have politely told him to take it to a staff member privatly yet he continues to act like a child.

    I have helped many users and its not even been 24 hours. I have provided multiple vouch copies to members and I'v been nothing but friendly and polite.

    If a marketplace admin is allowing this behivour than I have no choice but to dispute this as it is not acceptable.

    Proof of sales trash and abuse
    gyazo.com/1287ec8f9dea34e28211496ad11acdac

    prntscr.com/7ivjxc

    gyazo.com/1287ec8f9dea34e28211496ad11acdac

    gyazo.com/39edb9d50c405e8a9d59b212f8c49d74

    gyazo.com/6377336ab09ad45a9ed4aad1acadeec7

    Staff member In dispute: HeroicXPharaoh
    http://gyazo.com/7e68cc11dd07cb244ffe389d227dac48

    If you noticed my thread I'v had one person from this site who has vouched (Also completed a Philips DiamonCare toothbrush for him)
    And another person who will soon vouch (Finishing his Asos order). I'm still in process of giving users FREE refunds, yet he is allowing sales trash ,Harrasment and he is planning on banning me without truely looking into the situation?


    I can provide proof of the users I have helped and proof that I can do what I claim in the masses.

    - ghost

  2. #2
    Caves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nazi Germany
    Posts
    480
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    70
    >talking shit about admin
    >solicting vouches
    >bribing staff
    each post you make digs you a deeper hole and extends your ban

  3. #3
    TheghostFSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Also "Bribing".

    Giving Vouch's isnt bribing, He closed my thread without consulting me even though I have completed 2 free vouches to members already...

  4. #4
    Caves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nazi Germany
    Posts
    480
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by TheghostFSE View Post
    Also "Bribing".

    Giving Vouch's isnt bribing, He closed my thread without consulting me even though I have completed 2 free vouches to members already...
    SEMaster expilicity said to give a macbook just to not get banned

  5. #5
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    For the last time I say this, you are being accused of breaking the following rule : - No sort of incentive based altering/bribing/manipulating of a vouch review from a seller or the person who is writing a vouch. (Permanent Ban)
    You, (TheGhostFSE ), SeMaster, DexterFSE, and JTAW, have ALL vouched on each other's threads ( I.E on Ghost's thread, semaster, dexter and JTAW all vouched, on semaster's thread, ghost, dexter and JTAW all vouched, etc. ) I told you that I will close your thread until I discuss it with a mod / admin of the website, I didn't say you will be banned or anything.. Yet.
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

  6. #6
    TheghostFSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This is a staff dispute, I mean no offence to him, He is not handelling the situation accordingly. And you sir have been nothing but childesh throught my time here.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Please provide proof that I have bribed anyone.

    Look at the situation with logic.

    I'm new I ask my SE friends to vouch that I can SE products, Not once does it state that I completed a service for them. Added to this I have received one Physical vouch from a new user, I also have vouches for users on skype.
    As I am new I offer 4 free refunds/Products for members and 1 for a member of staff, As further evidence and reassurance to other members. I havent monitized or asked for money.

    If you read the prnt screen, it states "nice catch I will ban ghost".
    You also are ignoring the fact that caves is sales trashing and harrasing, ignoring the fact that members have vouched for SEMaster, ignoring the fact that JTAW is a respected seller.

    You have not even bothered to reach out to me and discuss the issue, we are all respected members on SE forums.
    Last edited by TheghostFSE; 06-19-2015 at 12:55 PM.

  7. #7
    SEMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Are you stupid or what? I never said i will do him a macbook not to get banned. I offered a free macbook to the admin, straight after Orlyy accused me of being a scammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caves View Post

    SEMaster expilicity said to give a macbook just to not get banned

  8. #8
    Caves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nazi Germany
    Posts
    480
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    70
    [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheghostFSE View Post
    This is a staff dispute, I mean no offence to him, He is not handelling the situation accordingly. And you sir have been nothing but childesh throught my time here.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Please provide proof that I have bribed anyone.

    Look at the situation with logic.

    I'm new I ask my SE friends to vouch that I can SE products, Not once does it state that I completed a service for them. Added to this I have received one Physical vouch from a new user, I also have vouches for users on skype.
    As I am new I offer 4 free refunds/Products for members and 1 for a member of staff, As further evidence and reassurance to other members. I havent monitized or asked for money.

    If you read the prnt screen, it states "nice catch I will ban ghost".
    You also are ignoring the fact that caves is sales trashing and harrasing, ignoring the fact that members have vouched for SEMaster, ignoring the fact that JTAW is a respected seller.

    You have not even bothered to reach out to me and discuss the issue, we are all respected members on SE forums.
    edited for heroic
    Last edited by Caves; 06-19-2015 at 12:57 PM.

  9. #9
    SEMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I only been here for two days or so, and i already helped a lot of people complete their SE. I don't know why you two are being assholes for no reason. We vouched for eachother because we all know what one another is capable of in terms of Social Engineering. Stop looking for problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    For the last time I say this, you are being accused of breaking the following rule : - No sort of incentive based altering/bribing/manipulating of a vouch review from a seller or the person who is writing a vouch. (Permanent Ban)
    You, (TheGhostFSE ), SeMaster, DexterFSE, and JTAW, have ALL vouched on each other's threads ( I.E on Ghost's thread, semaster, dexter and JTAW all vouched, on semaster's thread, ghost, dexter and JTAW all vouched, etc. ) I told you that I will close your thread until I discuss it with a mod / admin of the website, I didn't say you will be banned or anything.. Yet.

  10. #10
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by TheghostFSE View Post
    I'm new I ask my SE friends to vouch that I can SE products
    Exactly, they didn't PURCHASE anything from you, therefor you are breaking the following rule : - No sort of incentive based altering/bribing/manipulating of a vouch review from a seller or the person who is writing a vouch. (Permanent Ban), you are using the fact that they are your friends to vouch for you.
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

  11. #11
    TheghostFSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Because caves is trolling



    and your allowing this



    fucking reach me out before you decide to close my thread because I asked a friend to confirm that I can se not a vouch.

    even though I have VOUCHES FROM MEMBERS NOW.
    Last edited by TheghostFSE; 06-19-2015 at 01:13 PM.

  12. #12
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Ok first off, you're advertising rival forums, which is against the rules, second, reputation on other websites do not matter, only thing that matters is on MPGH.
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

  13. #13
    TheghostFSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Exactly, they didn't PURCHASE anything from you, therefor you are breaking the following rule : - No sort of incentive based altering/bribing/manipulating of a vouch review from a seller or the person who is writing a vouch. (Permanent Ban), you are using the fact that they are your friends to vouch for you.
    There is nothing wrong with saying "hes a good se'er" that is the same as saying "Your a good se'er goodluck with your service"

    Why are you not punishing the sales trash?

  14. #14
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by TheghostFSE View Post
    There is nothing wrong with saying "hes a good se'er" that is the same as saying "Your a good se'er goodluck with your service"

    Why are you not punishing the sales trash?
    It wasn't you saying " he's a good Se'er " it's a vouch soliciting ring, let's assume that John is a scammer, John has 3 friends, he gets all his friends to say " This dude is legit " or " This dude is a great Se'er " John can use these as vouches and then scam Members, I am not saying that you are a scammer, I am just saying that this isn't allowed, however, I said that I shall discuss this with the mods / admins and if you turn out to be correct, your thread will be reopened and I will offer my deepest apologies, I have removed all the sales trash / spam posts on ALL your threads until this is resolved.
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

  15. #15
    SEMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You didn't even give us a chance. You say that i write misleading reviews and yet my reviews for Ghost and Dext are: ''Known him for 3years. Wouldn't use his amazon services since mine are by far superior, however I SE'd with him a lot and i can say that his social engineering skills are great. I vouch '' and ''He's a great se'r. Known him for a long time now. Definitely vouch for his services! '' I don't see the part where i claim to have bought from them. I said that they are great SE'rs because I did a lot of Social Engineering with them and they're two of the only 5 people that i know of who can actually successfully SE apple. As for John the scammer LOL John actually got legit vouches from members of MPGH. You should have looked through my thread before deleting everything. Oh and take down the download link to my amazon guide.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Ok first off, you're advertising rival forums, which is against the rules, second, reputation on other websites do not matter, only thing that matters is on MPGH.
    Last edited by SEMaster; 06-19-2015 at 01:10 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Remm. Staff Dispute.
    By EgoRaptor 2 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 11:11 PM
  2. Mattonie66 Situation/@Approved Staff Dispute
    By darragh in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 01:59 PM
  3. Not a staff dispute
    By Ameer in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 04:52 PM
  4. Not a staff dispute but
    By Dot2 in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 03:55 PM
  5. Idea (moved from Staff Dispute Section)
    By Wild Bill HickCock in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 09:18 AM