Thanks

Exclamation Nexer - really serious case

Well guys, first of all i'm very sorry if anyone got infected by anything were send by my account today or yesterday.

It all started when there were new update or RotMG while month of the mad god started.
    There were one guy who posted prerelease of orape.. the first one. It had around 2 pages of vouches from random ppl.
    Without hesisation I've downloaded it and haven't even scanned for keylogs ( cause of all those vouches ).
    Than the thread got closed and he got banned .. it were his fake accounts vouching himself while he sent keylogger.

Checked my process list of PC and found nothing new, so were kind of not worry about and nothing happened for like week, when I lost all my items on rotmg account. Did totally scan of my pc by avast, deleted like 6 viruses and thought thats it.

- - - Updated - - -

3 days ago my account got hacked again, got unauthorised entry on my bank account ( it was day when I charged my account ), and via paypal ( which got my bank card connected into ) I lost my money. Case is in the middle of investigation by paypal. That idiot used my money to buy realm gold for himself. Already got answer from Kabam with his IP adress ( static IP from UK <-- I'm from Poland ). For now i'm waiting for another answer about on which account mail he spent my money.

- - - Updated - - -

Today I was about to login on MPGH forum as always and got banned for posting virus. ( there are still many account I've not changed passwords including mpgh aswell ).

I'm more worries about ppl who downloaded that thing which were posted from my account than unbaning myself.
    If it is possible as fast as possible please ban IP: It seems site thinks ip is link and I cannot post it (if anyone downloaded that shit, situation can happen again including hacks, losts and posting another virus).

Got 3 photos aka semi-proofs, but cannot post image link, even with space, deleting dots etc.

This is static ip from uk, it is impossible i think to get static ip by proxy or something.. if it is than sorry, but until case is over, can you ip ban that cannot say IP? Kabam said it were used from my account, so in worse way I'm only person who can get ban... but if i'm telling true you will save many people there. Please check my accounts activity on that site. thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry that This message is such spreaded, but that "error because posted link" happens all the time.

Can anyone post there KrazyShank , Royce and Symmetrical ?

- - - Updated - - -

oi61.tinypic.com/4re1v.jpg‏ <--- start of investigation about unauthorised paypal account used and spent money

oi62.tinypic.com/2aij0r5.jpg‏ <--- bill from Kabam of transaction I haven't made

oi59.tinypic.com/2cz396o.jpg <--- mail from Kabam about 2 IP which were used to buy realm gold ( first is mine, second is hackers. )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Current Rep power: 18
    Highest rep received: Hero, 146

MPGH Member Level 1 - May 2014
    MPGH Donator - May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member - December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer - July 2016
    MPGH Member Level 2 - August 2016

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave's Ballsack Rag For This Useful Post:

nexer-case (06-20-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    My only question is what is this "pre-release" of orape youre talking about?
    Certainly it wasnt from here?

Thanks
    It is from here..
    Can you just check deleted threads of released hacks?
    Pre-release mean he was first guy to post orape client after update ( but it wasnt a client at all after all ).
    I think it were something like 16 days ago.. thats when I've changed my mail account and added phone verification, so must be something around that date

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Almost certain this guy is innocent @Liz
    He downloaded a RAT from an outside link that was provided on this thread by what seems to be the person behind all this:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=970573 (I edited the link out as soon as I saw the thread so check edit history)

It uses the same DNS as the RAT that was then posted on @nexer that I approved.
    My vote is to unban @nexer. There is significant proof that he is a victim.
    Last edited by krazyshank; 06-20-2015 at 05:50 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to krazyshank For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (06-20-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    Almost certain this guy is innocent @Liz
    He downloaded a RAT from an outside link that was provided on this thread by what seems to be the person behind all this:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=970573 (I edited the link out as soon as I saw the thread so check edit history)

It uses the same DNS as the RAT that was then posted on @nexer that I approved.
    My vote is to unban @nexer. There is significant proof that he is a victim.
    You are correct. His normal IPs are from the phillipines, whilst the IP that posted the virus is the same range and host as the user @shauran1992 which you can see here from his "ORape 27.3.2" thread. The alt @shauran has also been banned.

Ban on @nexer has been lifted, and password changed. Use forgot password to recover the account.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]krazyshank (06-20-2015),nexer (06-21-2015)