Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    ISellMcAlts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Friend banned for no reason. :/

    Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but my friend (MinecraftAltsForYou) was just banned by FanticSteal for no reason. He was talking to him, on his friends old Skype, by the name of plaincamron666. I've been told that "plaincamron666" scammed on MPGH and was banned for it, and he tried making other accounts on MPGH but he kept getting banned. The reason his was using the "plaincamron666" skype was since his friend was banned, he had no use for it, since it wasn't his main skype, so he gave it to MinecraftAltsForYou. The reason for doing this was so that MinecraftAltsForYou could have 200 contacts that he could advertise his service with, plaincamron666 had nothing to do with the selling on MPGH anymore.

    MinecraftAltsForYou was talking to FanticSteal on skype, and he was going to sell minecraft alts to him when he said
    "looks like your banned you mofo
    fuck off mpgh please."

    MinecraftAltsForYou exaplained what happened but FanticSteal just said:"lol, nice try. Enjoy your ban and ill keep banning your fucking ass"

    MinecraftAltsForYou had nothing to do with plaincamron666, and was simply just using his old skype, I believe there was no reason for him to be banned. He has never scammed anyone, and has always be honest on MPGH. Screenshots of the conversation below.

    Also, I had to make an MPGH to post this, which is why the date is June 2015, sorry about that.

    I'm just hoping I don't get instabanned on this account :/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    1.png  

    2.png  

    3.png  

    Last edited by ISellMcAlts; 06-20-2015 at 03:09 PM.

  2. #2
    What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    FanticSteal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,802
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by ISellMcAlts View Post
    He has never scammed anyone, and has always be honest on MPGH.
    Your joking right?

    http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=2518074
    http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=2829029
    http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=3089046
    http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=3170001
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...plaincamron666

    This is enough proof I have to give to get you banned. You confirmed it was you talking to me on Skype by posting on my MPGH profile.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread


  3. #3
    ISellMcAlts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post


    Your joking right?
    MinecraftAlts for you, not plaincamron666 has never scammed anybody. I have been told plaincamron666 has scammed though. MiinecraftAltsForYou is not any of those accounts. He is a separate person from plaincamron666.

  4. #4
    What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    FanticSteal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,802
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by ISellMcAlts View Post
    MinecraftAlts for you, not plaincamron666 has never scammed anybody. I have been told plaincamron666 has scammed though. MiinecraftAltsForYou is not any of those accounts. He is a separate person from plaincamron666.
    Funny because you messaged me on plaincamron666's Skype.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread


  5. #5
    ISellMcAlts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post


    Funny because you messaged me on plaincamron666's Skype.
    Just to let you know, I am not minecraftaltsforyou, I am his friend. He uses plaincamron666's skype to msg people, he does this because it has 300 contacts or somthing like that, so he can advertise his services to them. plaincamron666 gave minecraftaltsforyou his skype, so that minecraftaltsforyou can sell and advertise on.
    Last edited by ISellMcAlts; 06-20-2015 at 04:54 PM.

  6. #6
    What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    FanticSteal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,802
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by ISellMcAlts View Post
    Just to let you know, I am not minecraftaltsforyou, I am his friend. He uses plaincamron666's skype to msg people, he does this because it has 300 contacts or somthing like that, so he can advertise his services to them. plaincamron666 gave minecraftaltsforyou his skype, so that minecraftaltsforyou can sell and advertise on.
    Everything you said didn't make sense considering YOU used a Scammers Skype to advertise on MPGH. So, everything you just said to us is pretty much you confessing.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread


  7. #7
    ISellMcAlts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post


    Everything you said didn't make sense considering YOU used a Scammers Skype to advertise on MPGH. So, everything you just said to us is pretty much you confessing.
    MinecraftAltsForYou used the plaincamron666 Skype to advertise to plaincamron666's contacts, he must have acidently added you on it or somthing. He is NOT plaincamron666

  8. #8
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by ISellMcAlts View Post
    MinecraftAltsForYou used the plaincamron666 Skype to advertise to plaincamron666's contacts, he must have acidently added you on it or somthing. He is NOT plaincamron666
    His fault, why would he give anyone access to his skype?
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

  9. #9
    ISellMcAlts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    His fault, why would he give anyone access to his skype?
    Do you mean it is MinecraftAltsForYou's fault? MinecraftAltsForYou is just using plaincamron666's skype to advertise to his contacts. He usually uses his own skype.

  10. #10
    What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    FanticSteal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,802
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by ISellMcAlts View Post
    Do you mean it is MinecraftAltsForYou's fault? MinecraftAltsForYou is just using plaincamron666's skype to advertise to his contacts. He usually uses his own skype.
    If your not MinecraftAltsForYou, then who the heck are you.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread


  11. #11
    ISellMcAlts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post


    If your not MinecraftAltsForYou, then who the heck are you.
    I am his friend xD He asks me to ask you to message him on skype

  12. #12
    What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    FanticSteal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,802
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by ISellMcAlts View Post
    I am his friend xD He asks me to ask you to message him on skype
    Everything you said here made 0 sense because

    #1 - How did you get the Skype chats in the first place
    #2 - That was really quick considering you were banned 10 mins before posting this
    #3 - Your staff dispute is useless if your not the OP of being banned.

    So this thread has been dealt with because your "proof" DOESN'T match what you say every time you reply to this thread.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread


  13. #13
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,714
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    I have reason to believe you are lying. Nice try.

    Dispute denied.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]FanticSteal (06-20-2015)

Similar Threads

  1. omg!! I got banned for no reason !!
    By ThexD1 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 10:42 AM
  2. hackzerz banned for invalid reason?
    By pkr in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 05:02 PM
  3. Lol V.A.C. Banned for no reason
    By obsessed in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 05:42 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 03:55 PM
  5. my lvl 18 acc has been banned for no reason
    By kga8864 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 02:25 AM