Thread: JTAW again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

JTAW again

Me again.

Would you like anything else?

- - - Updated - - -

@HeroicXPharaoh Where does it show me doxing someone? Where is your proof?

- - - Updated - - -

I tried for many hours yesterday to get this sorted out but you (Heroic) wouldn't do anything about it except ban me because you're friends with Horizon and you both hate me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TSM>CLG View Post
    Me again.

Would you like anything else?

- - - Updated - - -

@HeroicXPharaoh Where does it show me doxing someone? Where is your proof?

- - - Updated - - -

I tried for many hours yesterday to get this sorted out but you (Heroic) wouldn't do anything about it except ban me because you're friends with Horizon and you both hate me.
    I dont know why you keep thinking I am corrupt, first off, you were part of the vouch soliciting ring they set up, so that alone is a perma ban, and why would you tell Horizon that you were doing some stuff with Anon, and then Anon tells horizon he doxed him? doesn't seem like a coincidence to me.
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

Please consider donating to help a poor paro

MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    I dont know why you keep thinking I am corrupt, first off, you were part of the vouch soliciting ring they set up, so that alone is a perma ban, and why would you tell Horizon that you were doing some stuff with Anon, and then Anon tells horizon he doxed him? doesn't seem like a coincidence to me.
    I already tried to explain it to you on skype through adding you and the skype group horizon set up with him, you and me. Anon was doing my macbook SE, I was listening to the call on teamspeak because the quality is better. Every single time I've tried to explain myself, you have ignored me and banned me. I vouched for my FRIENDS. I was not aware that it was bannable to vouch for people like that. I made it clear that I was not vouching for the service but I was vouching for the person, all the people I vouched for are very capable of SE'ing everything they made threads for. I can get you some links and screenshots of other people on this forum vouching for friends if you'd like. Then you can ban them too.

Thanks
    Heroic
    the screenshot was taken at the supposed dox time.
    Also, soliciting is a 1 month ban, soooo

Thanks
    I vouched for my FRIENDS. I was not aware that it was bannable to vouch for people like that.
    Your fault for not reading the rules, - No sort of incentive based altering/bribing/manipulating of a vouch review from a seller or the person who is writing a vouch. (Permanent Ban)
    A person with your reputation should have known better.
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15

MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Caves View Post
    Heroic
    the screenshot was taken at the supposed dox time.
    Also, soliciting is a 1 month ban, soooo
    Nvm. I understand.
    Last edited by TSM>CLG; 06-21-2015 at 04:02 PM.

Thanks
    Ok to reiterate
    the screenshot was taken at the time where anon supposedly doxed me, and it shows that JTAW had nothing to do with it.

Thanks
    Your fault for not reading the rules, - No sort of incentive based altering/bribing/manipulating of a vouch review from a seller or the person who is writing a vouch. (Permanent Ban)
    A person with your reputation should have known better.
    It wasn't a vouch review. I vouched for a friend saying that he is a good SE'er. Which he is. I don't see why that would be bannable, especially perma bannable... My friend was given a 7 day ban from Dave for it, out of 4 of us, he was the only one, I think he did some other stuff too though.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I bought a macbook SE from anon. You can even see proof of that in the screenshot. So... Is my vouch bannable? I bought stuff from Ghost and Dexter. Dexter, I think I still have the logs for.
    Last edited by TSM>CLG; 06-21-2015 at 04:06 PM.

Thanks
    It wasn't a vouch review. I vouched for a friend saying that he is a good SE'er. Which he is. I don't see why that would be bannable, especially perma bannable... My friend was given a 7 day ban from Dave for it, out of 4 of us, he was the only one, I think he did some other stuff too though.
    He was banned to cool him down + swearing which he had done @Liz shorten JTAW's ban to 10 days please.
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This is extreme, You cannot treat members like this, It is clear that this caves member and you are close and are treating users unfairly.
    If a Admin allows this to happen I am leaving this site.

Thanks
    He was banned to cool him down + swearing which he had done @Liz shorten JTAW's ban to 10 days please.
    I can post proof of buying from SEMaster and Dexter who I vouched for, Ghost, I don't because someone (we both know who) had my skype account banned and it had problems transfering over to my new account. So would having purchase proof and vouching for people I bought from still be a bannable offense?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheghostFSE View Post
    This is extreme, You cannot treat members like this, It is clear that this caves member and you are close and are treating users unfairly.
    If a Admin allows this to happen I am leaving this site.
    I have shortened his ban to 10 days, plus you're not even banned and this doesn't concern you
    I can post proof of buying from SEMaster and Dexter who I vouched for, Ghost, I don't because someone (we both know who) had my skype account banned and it had problems transfering over to my new account. So would having purchase proof and vouching for people I bought from still be a bannable offense?
    If you have purchase proof, please post it, because just the fact that all 4 of you kept vouching for eachother was pretty suspicious.
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15

Thanks
    I have shortened his ban to 10 days, plus you're not even banned and this doesn't concern you

If you have purchase proof, please post it, because just the fact that all 4 of you kept vouching for eachother was pretty suspicious.
    I vouched for them, I was not expecting anything back. I did not ask for anything back. I will get the proof for Dex now, I will see about ghost but since my skype was banned I may not be able to get it. The proof for SEMaster is in the screenshot in the first message on the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the only proof I could get for ghost since the rest was lost on the transfer since I was just copying files from skype folder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Haters gonna hate hate hate

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheghostFSE View Post

Haters gonna hate hate hate
    To clarify before ghost gets infracted or banned. This is from when we were on teamspeak for 20+ hours and I ended up trading for a macbook SE from him. There was proof of me actually trading with him but my skype, like I keep saying, was banned by someone. His skype, idk what happened to it but he's got a new one and can't access the old one. Anyway, this is the only proof he could fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast