Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    AmazonRefunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    King Kai's Planet
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed

    To MODERATORS/ADMIN - why IS MY THREAD SELLING STEROIDS CLOSED!?

    Two moderators have closed my thread - directing me to the forum rules - please direct me to the exact location of the terms where it actually says "no steroids selling allowed".

    I'm just confused why i cannot sell.

  2. #2
    Minihoongkyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'm not a moderator or an admin and I can't say for sure but I'm pretty sure it's illegal to sell steroids.

    (Copied and paste from the bottom of the rules page)

    "By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You also agree that once you create your account, it cannot or will not be deleted.

    The owners and staff of MPGH reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content for any reason."

  3. #3
    AmazonRefunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    King Kai's Planet
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Minihoongkyy View Post
    I'm not a moderator or an admin and I can't say for sure but I'm pretty sure it's illegal to sell steroids.

    (Copied and paste from the bottom of the rules page)

    "By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You also agree that once you create your account, it cannot or will not be deleted.

    The owners and staff of MPGH reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content for any reason."
    The thing is - technically almost all the stuff done in the market place user services are illegal! So why ban steroids?

  4. #4
    Cheap Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask your mom ;)
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    It's something that harms you in REAL LIFE. Many things here could be illegal, yes. BUT nothing is about drugs or other harmful substances. This is not the right forum. I may be off a bit but my point is, this is shit that seriously affects you in real life, nothing compared to a cracked account on a porn site.
    Always get me to PM or leave a visitor message to you before doing a trade where I don't go first.
    For some reason i got impersonators lol.



  5. #5
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    23,497
    Reputation
    3833
    Thanks
    4,718
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRefunder View Post
    The thing is - technically almost all the stuff done in the market place user services are illegal! So why ban steroids?
    Technically this should be in the Staff Disputes section.
    Let's read one of the stickies in the staff disputes section.
    Just because you saw someone else do something, doesn't mean you are still eligible to follow them.
    If you knew it was illegal, why bother posting it?

    "technically almost all the stuff done in the market place user services are illegal! So why ban steroids?"
    Then what is the point of having rules, may I ask?

    Click this to see the Happy Holidays Image Titles
    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help with anything MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Add me on MPGH | Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | List of MPGH Rules | Report a Scammer | Support Sections
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Private Message


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Cataclypse (07-02-2015),[MPGH]Hunter (07-03-2015)

  7. #6
    AmazonRefunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    King Kai's Planet
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    Technically this should be in the Staff Disputes section.
    Let's read one of the stickies in the staff disputes section.
    Just because you saw someone else do something, doesn't mean you are still eligible to follow them.
    If you knew it was illegal, why bother posting it?

    "technically almost all the stuff done in the market place user services are illegal! So why ban steroids?"
    Then what is the point of having rules, may I ask?
    I thought it was the norm - i read the rules relating to user services - also with regard to having it posted in staff disputes - you should try and make it clearer iin the forums because I was trying to find a way to contact the admins etc. This wsa teh only one closest to contacting you guys - didn't know what to look for.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by addeliusa View Post
    It's something that harms you in REAL LIFE. Many things here could be illegal, yes. BUT nothing is about drugs or other harmful substances. This is not the right forum. I may be off a bit but my point is, this is shit that seriously affects you in real life, nothing compared to a cracked account on a porn site.
    If you saw my thread (probably haven't) i did put warnings and disclaimers that these would only be sold to those over 18s and those that have genuinely a passion for bodybuilding or the like. When you say it harms you in real life - this is the bad rep given to steroids because it is "steroids" - thanks to media and press - if you have not studied it, it is common to find people saying things like "harms you in real life" when in fact, some of the steroids, you produce naturally, just at a lower level e.g. testosterone.

    And no offence mate (not relating to steds), doing things that will physically harm your body is no different than using someone else's cracked account for their own purposes - financially, the magnitude of harm can just be as large as physical.

    But i take all opinions and tread carefully next time - sorry for the hassle.

  8. #7
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    23,497
    Reputation
    3833
    Thanks
    4,718
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRefunder View Post
    I thought it was the norm - i read the rules relating to user services - also with regard to having it posted in staff disputes - you should try and make it clearer iin the forums because I was trying to find a way to contact the admins etc. This wsa teh only one closest to contacting you guys - didn't know what to look for.

    - - - Updated - - -



    If you saw my thread (probably haven't) i did put warnings and disclaimers that these would only be sold to those over 18s and those that have genuinely a passion for bodybuilding or the like. When you say it harms you in real life - this is the bad rep given to steroids because it is "steroids" - thanks to media and press - if you have not studied it, it is common to find people saying things like "harms you in real life" when in fact, some of the steroids, you produce naturally, just at a lower level e.g. testosterone.

    And no offence mate (not relating to steds), doing things that will physically harm your body is no different than using someone else's cracked account for their own purposes - financially, the magnitude of harm can just be as large as physical.

    But i take all opinions and tread carefully next time - sorry for the hassle.
    "I thought it was the norm". Selling drugs is considered to be normal? In a lot of the countries, it is found to be illegal having it under possession.
    If it is illegal out in the market, what makes it legal over the net? There is also a reason why it's categorized as illegal. Yeah the media has provided "steroids" with bad reputation, but there is a reason why.

    Hey, you made your point about having cracked accounts, and illegal services here that are valid, and provides a similar "magnitude" of harm physically.
    I just want to point out that MPGH stands for Multiplayer Game Hacking, not Multiplayer Drug Selling.
    Judging by your tone, you seem to understand the reason now, so ok.

    Oh and something about naturally producing steroids.
    Testosterone is a steroid hormone. I'm sure we both know what it is. I do have to tell you this though. If you inject testosterone into the body, your sac/balls (whatever slang you want to lose) will shrink, because you will stop producing testosterone yourself. Men produce testosterone and so do women. Under the steroid hormone category, there are also Estrogen, Androgens, progestogens (progesterone), etc. I can go all day talking about the reproductive system, but I'm sure you won't want that.

    Click this to see the Happy Holidays Image Titles
    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help with anything MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Add me on MPGH | Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | List of MPGH Rules | Report a Scammer | Support Sections
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Private Message


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (07-03-2015)

  10. #8
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,691
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,105
    My Mood
    Happy
    Do you seriously need an explanation? This is so dumb lol.

    Just for you, no selling drugs or any other related illegal paraphernalia.

    There stated it.


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Cataclypse (07-03-2015),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (07-02-2015),[MPGH]Hunter (07-03-2015),[MPGH]Liz (07-03-2015),Minihoongkyy (07-03-2015)

Similar Threads

  1. Why was my thread locked?
    By NeSuckS in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 05:10 PM
  2. why did my thread get closed?
    By NeSuckS in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 09:27 AM
  3. Why was the thread of the why06 hack closed?
    By zedaganza in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 05:44 PM
  4. How to add user permissions (moderator, admin, etc)
    By Pixie in forum RuneScape Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 07:01 AM
  5. Moderator // Admin help
    By DaddyStrikes in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 08:15 AM