Thanks

Account still not unbanned after unban

Hi,

I got reported as a scammer a few months ago now and my account (zac0403) was banned due to me not noticing the notification. However i created a new account and then responded to the scammer report and it was dealt with by me repaying the funds. However i noticed my original account had not been unbanned (zac0403). I made a thread and Hero unbanned my account. I attempted to log into the account and there was no "you have been banned message". However my account is still banned in the tag and i still cannot post on that account even though it should be unbanned. I have only found this out when FanaticSteal has refused to be a MM when im buying because im "Ban evading".

Can my account (zac0403) finally be completely unbanned? Thanks.

Scammer report on me - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...hlight=zac0403 - Dealt with
    Asking for account to be unbanned - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...hlight=zac0403 - Hero apparently unbanned me
    Proof i should be unbanned - http://gyazo.com/0c7eb5e685848a4f0c537886a3870ffc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Same thing I told Fantic when he sent your pm to me. "He's not banned. Just the tag remains until he posts :/"

Edit: Banned you again, and then lifted the ban immediately, nothing changed. AFAIK posting is the only way to have the tag disappear, and unless you decided to try and post an URL (you lack the minimum required posts for a link) it shouldn't prevent you from posting at all.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Dont confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.