No outside links and that is the reason why. If you need internet connection for the trainer to function, well you would probably have to talk with the site owner @Dave84311
ALWAYS CONFIRM IT IS ME VIA THE MPGH VM SYSTEM BEFORE DEALING
I WILL ONLY CONTACT MPGH USERS THROUGH SKYPE AND MPGH!
BTC Donation - 1Lxpu1JknfGPNjxjbt8Zs77AG8LxnEfZTC
PayPal Donation - (contact for more information)
MPGH Member - 12/2012
Realm of the Mad God Wiki Editor - 05/2014
Donator - 03/2015 (thanks Cursed!)
News Force (User News) - 10/2015
News Force (Section of the Week) - 03/2016
News Force Editor - 08/2016
Official Middleman - 09/2016
Realm of the Mad God Minion - 11/2016
Minecraft Minion - 02/2017
Maybe the thread owner is giving the mods free stuff? idk
I have reported the spam several times(the guy has made MANY topics) yet they refuse to delete them!
1. Like previously stated by my sheep, no outside links are allowed therefore, if you need an internet connection for the trainer to function, you have to talk with the Head Administrator, @Dave84311.
2. The staff just didn't delete gameseller's bumping posts because you can bump a thread as long as you respect the "You must not exceed 1 bump per 24 hours after the last post on the thread." rule. They also didn't delete the other gameseller's service threads because they're all valid since the games: Oversoul, Adventure Quest Worlds, Epic Duel (DE), MechQuest (MQ) and DragonFable (DF), all of them use the same game' special currency, which in this case, is ArtixPoints, and that's also why gameseller made a thread about his service in all of those games sections, to let the users of the different sections know about his service.
3. If you want to report a post, then use the report button and report it. Don't make a post about it since if you do so the Minions/Moderators assigned to that specific section or a Global Moderator+ will have to delete your post too and might consider it as spam.
4."- No requesting close/ban/delete/approve/move. No requesting period. (Infraction)"
5. Like stated by arunforce in this thread, "Getting banned for something that someone else did. Just because they did it, and didn't get caught, doesn't mean you won't. It's also not a valid defense, a dispute is about you, don't bring another party into this, use the report button instead and serve out your ban."
6. I honestly think you should read the forum rules before making any other dispute.
Last edited by Hunter; 07-10-2015 at 08:47 AM.
If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.