The Same Rules from the CA NA section will apply to the CA Brazil section.
-Faking virus scans(Perma ban)
-Any Advertisments(Perma ban)
-Flaming(3 day ban)
-Using outside download sources(3 day ban)
-Bumping old threads 1 week or older(1 day ban)
-Spamming(1 day ban)
-Begging for hacks(Warning)(1 day ban)
-No virus scan(1 day ban)
-Posting in wrong section(warning, 1 day ban)
-Posting hack packs without approval(1 day ban)(1+ days ban for second offense).
These rules will be set in place immediately. I hope you all read them.
For all the rules visit Here.
~Posting a file guide~
So you're interested in posting a file on MPGH.
Whether it be an application, hack, or tool they all belong in this section.
Now lets get started on the proper etiquette when posting a file.
The Simple Three Steps
1) Screen it - First you're going to need a screen shot of the program in use.Screen it.
- This varies upon released, I.E if you're posting a bypass a screen shot is not mandatory.
2) Scan it - Second, you're going to need two virus scans. One from each of these locations:
- This is MANDATORY with every release.
3) Send it - Third, you're going to need to upload the file to your thread using the "Manage Attachments" button located towards the bottom of the screen. Looks like this:
You may find these rules annoying but they are put into place to insure the protection of our users. We don't want viruses fluctuating on our forums like other unmentionable sites. We at MPGH ensure a safe experience and put our utmost effort into respecting that.
When to approve an attachment [Minions]!
How to be sure when to approve an attachment isn't easy work.
First thing you must do is check the file sizes on the virus scan compared to the uploaded file.
Secondly you're going to want to dissemble the file with the programs you can obtain through contacting me.
We're no longer lenient with 'false' positives and must be fully inspected. Contact me with any issue/questions.
Consequences will vary upon the severity of the wrong doing.
I can assure you that evading approval rules and posting a direct link will result in a direct, swift ban.
Any thread not following these rules will be allow a two-hour grace period to fix their post. There on after it's considered spam and will be closed.
Any Mod/Minion can edit these rules as they see fit.