Botting, no matter its form, is putting your account as risk. Exercise caution when using them. I recommend to bot no more than 50 times in a given day to prevent exposure to the leaderboard.
Any and all action taken against your account as a result of your carelessness is NO ONE'S fault besides your own.
________________________________________________Foreword: Welcome to my Bot Release Thread. Inside this thread you will find bots that I have released. Over time, this thread will grow to include bots CUSTOM designed for EVERY mission in the game - Yeah, i know, I've got a LOT of work ahead of me.
What's Included in this thead?
- In Short: Everything that you will need.
- This Thread contains Hell Demon's Latest console with God Mode, and 1 Hit Kill embedded, PerX for Injecting the Console, Individual Bots for each supported resolution and dungeon, a coordinates tool (that I will update if it becomes "noticed" by nexon), and a list of binds that are used in DIRECT conjunction with this release.
Bots Included at the moment are:
(More to be added soon)
About the Bots:
- Supported Resolutions: 1440x900, 1600x900, 1680x1050, 1776x1000, 1920x1080.
- How to change resolution: Refer to the instruction Guide inside the Coordinates Folder.
- How to put Binds into the console: Refer to the "Binds.txt" file inside the "Binds" Folder
- How to Inject the Console into PerX: Refer to the Instructions File in the PerX folder.
- How to use the Coordinates Tool: Simply run the corresponding tool for your Operating System (32, or 64 bit) and hit "Z" once you've got the mouse at the position you need coords for.
When will a bot for "DUNGEON NAME" be released?
Honestly, I'm not sure. I will be working on these as fast as I can, but you have to understand that the same way you don't want to be caught botting, I don't either. I enjoy my releases, and WILL be including more in due time, but I can't give a guarantee.
I CAN tell you that I'm going to work on the easier dungeons first, and then the more difficult ones later (Difficult meaning shows up in the rankings.)
Those are the ones that I will have to REALLY put some time into as I can't just go 'test" it to make sure that it's working right, I'll have to make sure it's working right THEN test it, otherwise I may be banned
I can't get "BOT NAME XXX" to work, why not?
Well there are several reasons for this.
- You may not have it positioned according to the setup that I used (stated in the header file of each bot script as well as in the coordinate tool readme.)
- You haven't free'd your mouse, and that's why your screen is just spinning over, and over (newbie mistake, don't worry.)
If you feel that neither of those IS the reason, well, post your question here, and tell me what IS happening, so I can explain why the bot isn't working right.
________________________________________________ That's it, Thanks for your time, and patience throughout reading this.
I hope that you enjoy my releases, and that they work well for you.
Credits to Hell_Demon for the Console and To the original Creator of PerX whomsoever ye may be
________________________________________________Virus Total Results for All Archives
YES...PerX is an INJECTOR therefor it WILL show up, you're welcome to use any injector you want if you're scared of it.
Binds.rar Scan results:
Console.rar Scan Results:
Coordinate Tool.rar Scan Results:
Injector.rar Scan Results (False Positives use any injector you like if you're scared of it.)
Bot-Scripts.rar Scan Results:
Weeping Queen Bot was made by