Being that this is my first injector, I have made it nice to look at without compromising it's performance. The instructions are relatively simple, so please read them before asking a question.
MetaJect LTE uses the same code that MetaJect Standard uses, only MetaJect LTE is lightweight and is a single file to run. It also opens and runs faster than MetaJect Standard. The only difference is the theme.
- Run "MetaJect LTE.exe" as administrator.
- In the "Target Process" field, type in the process name with or without the ".exe". (i.e. "Vindictus" or "Vindictus.exe")
- Click the "..." browse button to add a single or multiple .dll files.
- (For Manual Inject only) Click the Inject button when you are ready to inject the .dll(s) into the process. For Nexon games, this is when the HackShield updater (at the bottom right) shows.
- (For Auto Inject only) You can add an optional injection delay time to inject x seconds after the target process has been executed.
- Simple to use multi dll Injector with many configurable settings.
- Close on Inject
- Close to Tray
- Always on Top
- Load from Startup Directory
- Load from last saved Dlls
- Windows 98 or XP GUI (Check out the original MetaJect Standard Edition (SE) if you prefer the nice GUI: MetaJect Releases)
- Fully undetectable.
- Option to run MetaJect on Windows Startup
- Auto Inject with or without delays or back-to-the-basics Manual Inject
Virus Scan Information
The assembly is clean may come up with false positives with updated antivirus software due to nature of injection. I have attached MetaJect LTE as a plain zip package.
.NET 4.0 Framework (by Microsoft)
Q. MetaJect will not open.
A. Please be sure you have installed the .NET 4.0 Framework (by Microsoft) and then try opening MetaJect.
Q. The process "Vindictus.exe" is not running.
A. This error occurs if you try to inject the files WHILE Vindictus is NOT running. If that is the case, please remember you need to inject the files during the HackShield loader after opening Vindictus.
Q. MetaJect does not inject properly.
A. Ensure you are running the injector as administrator by right clicking the file and clicking "Run as Administrator". If you have disabled UAC, I am unsure if the injector would work on your machine.
A2. Ensure the .dll files you are using are not patched or out of date. Try using PerX as an alternate Injector to rule out if it is the .dll files or MetaJect is the one causing the problem.
Q. None of these FAQs answered my question? What do I do now?
A. You can feel free to message me or comment to this thread. Be sure to be as descriptive as possible regarding the problem and give system information such as Operating System, RAM, x32 or x64 bit, and other relevant information towards your problem. This will allow me to answer you quickly.
- Glossier and more compact GUI.
- Removed a bunch of unnecessary code.
- Added About form.
- Added ALT hotkeys. Alt+I, Alt+S, etc...
- Added Run on Startup setting. (Open MetaJect on Windows startup.)
- Rewrote Auto Inject.
- Forced Auto Inject to close on injection. (You can still use close to tray if you wish.)
- Added extra Auto Inject delays. (Just change the delay time next to the Auto Inject radio button. Leave at 0 for no delay).
- Improved the Clear Item bug. (Still not fully fixed but works much better).
- (Exclusive to LTE) XP Styles option to switch between Windows 98 and Windows XP theme. Requires application Restart when switching between the to.
If you are kind, please use the "thanks" button if MetaJect has helped you.
Support my future releases by donating: