Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 120
  1. #16
    Max Damage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by kamielftw View Post
    The game is ILLEGAL, we play ILLEGAL

    Sounds fair right?

    Go and buy the game if you like it, show the developers some respect.

    And why do you have 113 posts on this forum if you are not hacking?
    Go cry.
    Hahaha, show those faggots at IW who can't hold on to their principles respect? NO!

    The VERY REASON we made aIW is to make MW2 THE WAY THE PC COMMUNITY WANTS IT TO BE.

    All the unheard pleas to IW resulted in this! With aIW you get dedicated servers, you get a developer console, you get everything that Activision made IW take away from MW2.

    I got 113 posts, because I participate in this community. That doesn't necessarily mean I hack.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Max Damage For This Useful Post:

    dallyboy (07-02-2010)

  3. #17
    aIW|Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstract View Post


    Yeah so...
    There you gotta buy the game if you get banned...
    If you want to pay $60 every time you get banned for something as frivolous as using the console, be my guest. Alteriw isn't simply a free version of IWNet - it's a whole new project that allowed the community to start repairing the damage done by Inactivision when they decided that players should all be like the sheep playing console versions.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aIW|Blitz For This Useful Post:

    dallyboy (07-02-2010),DRK)PIE (10-06-2010)

  5. #18
    Neekokeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    387
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Well, heres my thoughts:
    1. I don't like cheaters myself (aimbotters / wallhackers), and I understand your frustration.

    2. There is NOTHING you can do. Face that. There have always been cheaters in MP games and there always will be. How sad as that sounds, that's the way it is, Period.

    3. I, personally, prefer that those cheaters/hackers use their aimbots etc in the illegal version of the game (AlterIWNET) and keep the official version clean.
    You released a hacked, illegal version of a game, and then you are angry because people are using 'illegal' hacks on it..? You must have known from the beginning that those people who find their way to torrents/pirated games (alterIWNET) are the same kind of people who find their ways to cheats and hacks. What did you expect?

    4. In alterIWNET, more and more lobbies are hosted by someone using a console to kick those cheaters. Instead of wasting time trying to get rid of cheaters by temporally shutting down the servers (which you know as well as I do, will do nothing, except piss a lot of people off), you should put your time and effort in getting a votekick menu in the game, or dedicated servers, or getting as much people to host games and teaching them how to use the kick function as possible.

    5. Good idea adding links to those cheating sites in that post at the alterIWNET forums. Those few people who didn't know where to get cheats yet, do now. Your problem will only increase.

    Summary:
    Chances of this action decreasing the amount of cheaters on alterIWNET are slim to none, and you know it.

  6. #19
    Abstract's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look in your refrigerator
    Posts
    3,626
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    980
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
    Hahaha, show those faggots at IW who can't hold on to their principles respect? NO!

    The VERY REASON we made aIW is to make MW2 THE WAY THE PC COMMUNITY WANTS IT TO BE.

    All the unheard pleas to IW resulted in this! With aIW you get dedicated servers, you get a developer console, you get everything that Activision made IW take away from MW2.

    I got 113 posts, because I participate in this community. That doesn't necessarily mean I hack.
    Get a login system and a post requirement...
    If they hack, ban the acc and they gotta get that many posts again.
    Throw in a better AC and youre saved...

    @Blitz: Ive been banned once and never after that, guess why? A disabler . Externals is the bhest and you cant get banned

  7. #20
    aIW|Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Neekokeen View Post
    Summary:
    Chances of this action decreasing the amount of cheaters on alterIWNET are slim to none, and you know it.
    Your summary shows how ignorant you are on the purpose of the temporary shutdown.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aIW|Blitz For This Useful Post:

    dallyboy (07-02-2010),zanny1 (07-06-2010)

  9. #21
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
    Hahaha, show those faggots at IW who can't hold on to their principles respect? NO!

    The VERY REASON we made aIW is to make MW2 THE WAY THE PC COMMUNITY WANTS IT TO BE.

    All the unheard pleas to IW resulted in this! With aIW you get dedicated servers, you get a developer console, you get everything that Activision made IW take away from MW2.

    I got 113 posts, because I participate in this community. That doesn't necessarily mean I hack.
    First of all "WE made aIW" Should be "They made aIW"

    And no, Its made so people can play without paying for the game.
    What is changed? some game modes... Are there any other changes what the "PC COMMUNITY" wants to see?
    Once again,
    Game is ILLEGAL
    I play ILLEGAL

  10. #22
    Abstract's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look in your refrigerator
    Posts
    3,626
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    980
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Blitz View Post
    Your summary shows how ignorant you are on the purpose of the temporary shutdown.
    Its better playing on steam version with unbannable hacks like textures xD

  11. #23
    aIW|Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kamielftw View Post
    First of all "WE made aIW" Should be "They made aIW"

    And no, Its made so people can play without paying for the game.
    What is changed? some game modes... Are there any other changes what the "PC COMMUNITY" wants to see?
    Once again,
    Game is ILLEGAL
    I play ILLEGAL
    I'd post the real reason I think you play 'illegal' - but then again, I might be warned for trolling.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to aIW|Blitz For This Useful Post:

    dallyboy (07-02-2010)

  13. #24
    Max Damage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by kamielftw View Post
    First of all "WE made aIW" Should be "They made aIW"
    Who's "they"?

    Also, the PC community wanted fov 80, we will give them fov 80. They want a developer console, we will give them a developer console. They want dedicated servers? Sure, that works too.

    I don't get your point.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Max Damage For This Useful Post:

    dallyboy (07-02-2010),sound™ (07-03-2010),zanny1 (07-06-2010)

  15. #25
    Abstract's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look in your refrigerator
    Posts
    3,626
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    980
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Blitz View Post
    I'd post the real reason I think you play 'illegal' - but then again, I might be warned for trolling.
    hmm, game is illegal so you play illegal with and without hacks then...

  16. #26
    Neekokeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    387
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Blitz View Post
    Your summary shows how ignorant you are on the purpose of the temporary shutdown.
    I'm not ignorant, I'm realistic.
    Unless you use the downtime to create a better anticheat system and/or implement a votekick menu and/or ..., it will have no positive effect on cheaters.

    I'm on your side btw,
    if I could do smoething to help you getting rid of aimbotters/wallhackers on public matches, I would do it. But I can't.
    The only thing I, and others, can do atm to help you guys improving alterIWNET, is by always hosting, and kicking cheaters once I am sure. Which I do.

    And that's what you should focus on; getting people to host servers, and administrating it responsibly.
    Last edited by Neekokeen; 07-01-2010 at 08:25 PM.

  17. #27
    Max Damage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Neekokeen View Post
    I'm not ignorant, I'm realistic.
    Unless you use the downtime to create a better anticheat system and/or implement a votekick menu and/or ..., it will have no positive effect on cheaters.

    I'm on your side btw,
    if I could do smoething to help you getting rid of aimbotters/wallhackers on public matches, I would do it. But I can't.
    The only thing I, and others, can do atm to help you guys improving alterIWNET, is by always hosting, and kicking cheaters once I am sure. Which I do.

    And that's what you should focus on; getting people to host servers, and administrating it responsibly.
    That's exactly what we're planning on doing.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Max Damage For This Useful Post:

    dallyboy (07-02-2010)

  19. #28
    aIW|Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
    That's exactly what we're planning on doing.
    He doesn't seem to catch on very fast.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to aIW|Blitz For This Useful Post:

    dallyboy (07-02-2010)

  21. #29
    GBot!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,362
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
    Who's "they"?

    Also, the PC community wanted fov 80, we will give them fov 80. They want a developer console, we will give them a developer console. They want dedicated servers? Sure, that works too.

    I don't get your point.
    We want mods and to get those mods you need to have "mod loader" and mod loader is a hack. So well atleast I want Mods so... is that banable on aIWnet?

  22. #30
    Max Damage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by sagge1 View Post
    We want mods and to get those mods you need to have "mod loader" and mod loader is a hack. So well atleast I want Mods so... is that banable on aIWnet?
    Modloader is not bannable on aIWNet, in later versions we will have native mod support without the need for such programs.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Max Damage For This Useful Post:

    dallyboy (07-02-2010)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast