Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 120
  1. #46
    Max Damage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by kamielftw View Post
    Why cant I be allowed to cheat an Illegal game?

    You stole MW2 from Infinity Ward, So I'll ruin it for you ^_^
    If we stole it for ourselves only, I'd understand your point.

    Since we're providing it for free, to everyone, you're ruining it for everyone, not just us.

    Oh, also the easiest thing is to make a private server, have 100 people or so on it and have fun. You can't bypass our bansystem if the whole world, except the chosen few, is banned.

  2. #47
    jakemister12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    42234
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by kamielftw View Post
    Why cant I be allowed to cheat an Illegal game?

    You stole MW2 from Infinity Ward, So I'll ruin it for you ^_^
    Why? Your passion for IW(ACTIVISION!) is that great? Why not apply for a job? They ARE quit short on personnel. The general faggotry that surrounds your posts is staggering. You CHEAT because you CAN'T PLAY! I know for a fact that you don't get on your computer each day to cheat on AIWN because its illegal. PLUS if you wanted to take it down, there are more effective ways than getting a good kill\death ratio.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jakemister12 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hell_Demon (07-01-2010),sound™ (07-03-2010),zanny1 (07-06-2010)

  4. #48
    Dominic95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    *facepalm.. whining about hackers in hacking forum.

    reason why people here making hacks or just use it like others:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-d...s-section.html

    you should predict this would happen when open private/illegal iwnet server "w/o ac system".

  5. #49
    FORCE™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Omg ure a pedaphile
    Posts
    4,226
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Goofy
    well u guys should show some respect, they let us play mw2 for free so play fair. i see u hacking i report you

    they have allowed us to use a level hack and thats all u need, stuff the hacks and have fun pissing of infinity ward
    Last edited by FORCE™; 07-01-2010 at 10:48 PM.


    LIVERPOOL FC


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FORCE™ For This Useful Post:

    aIW|Blitz (07-02-2010),zanny1 (07-06-2010)

  7. #50
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    To be honest, we reached our goal, hacked the hell out of yas, I think I am going to stop hacking aIW, no I didn't got soft, but I really respect all you have done and if dedicated servers comes out that will be awesome!

    1 out, 2-3k to go, good luck.


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to B4M For This Useful Post:

    Max Damage (07-01-2010)

  9. #51
    Max Damage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by foaieverde View Post
    To be honest, we reached our goal, hacked the hell out of yas, I think I am going to stop hacking aIW, no I didn't got soft, but I really respect all you have done and if dedicated servers comes out that will be awesome!

    1 out, 2-3k to go, good luck.
    As if hacking aIW is so hard to achieve.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Max Damage For This Useful Post:

    B4M (07-03-2010)

  11. #52
    MTVGameone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    i just play alterIWnet so that i can be host and play funny mods or can kick cheaters
    but when it close i have to kill myself !! :´(

  12. #53
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Goddamnit you kids are idiots.

    ( No, Not You Max. )

    I am not in the mood to start another great text, I haven't damn slept in more than four days, But Something is clear to me : "Hack" Kidos that posted here don't have a damn brain nor knowledge of what they are talking about.

    " We acheived our goal ,We Hacked you " " We ruined you " " We ruined an illegal thing " " What's bad on hacking an illegal thing "

    All of you shut up now.
    Please.

    99% Of you don't know a damn about coding, And are only using the few Pubs we post, And you think this is a good thing to crap AIW's Servers/Game/Fun because of a reason I don't want to know ?

    Lawl.
    You made me laugh.

    Max Damage and his team can do whatever they want with their code, And they decided to make their community, And even their code public because they had faith in the Internet / If you, And you post such stupid things.

    Please, Get the fuck out and learn what's life.

    And yes I am serious, God damn it is that only stupidity or what ? Or unconscience ?

    You aren't "hacking", Nor doing something "cool" ; Only using our proggies, Witch are first meant to be used to crap Steam, But now that you are banned or can't code something that detours VAC successfully, You try to crap the "kinda community" we try to devellop by making an public version of MW2, Without IW's Incompetence, And where all of you have a second try.

    And instead of helping develloping a better MW2, On Alter, And fixing things, You try to crap it.

    Dumb.
    You are Dumb Damnit.

    Hacking = Hacking IW and making something better for "Hackers"
    Hacking != Crapping something good.

    Damn "Wannabe Blackhats", Go make something else than staying in front of your computer.

    And yes, I took time to post this when I am at the Hospital's Caf because of someone I like is here, Will post more later about this, Sorry for the recent Inactivity, But damn, People are Dumb.
    Last edited by Melodia; 07-01-2010 at 11:29 PM.
    Love You All~

  13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Melodia For This Useful Post:

    aIW|Blitz (07-02-2010),Archangel (07-01-2010),GBot! (07-01-2010),[MPGH]Hell_Demon (07-01-2010),jakemister12 (07-02-2010),kakiepiroi (07-04-2010),Max Damage (07-01-2010),smekiar (09-10-2010),sound™ (07-03-2010),zanny1 (07-06-2010)

  14. #54
    jakemister12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    42234
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic95 View Post
    *facepalm.. whining about hackers in hacking forum.

    reason why people here making hacks or just use it like others:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-d...s-section.html

    you should predict this would happen when open private/illegal iwnet server "w/o ac system".
    Yep, whining about hackers in a private server section of a hacking forum, on a thread dedicated to basically just that. Kthx.

  15. #55
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,867
    My Mood
    Angelic
    My opinion:
    Im verry greatfull to the guys who builed Alteriwnet, and have respect for them.
    But as stated before, the usergroup who joins alteriwnet, are the people who are banned by VAC = Hackers.

    Im sorry for your problem, but you cannot expect me to shutdown this part of the hacking community,
    Im sorry. This subsection will remain open.

    Good luck on solving this problem, i hope you guys can find a solution for this

    /on a moderator note:
    All who flame recieve a ban. This is a disscusion, not a flame thread.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

    Max Damage (07-01-2010),Melodia (07-01-2010),wizhu (07-02-2010)

  17. #56
    HACKINGPIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    76
    please do not shut it down. hackers are hackers. if they hack in a game and get kicked, its their problem. but they are people. and they will get bored of it some time when they realise knowing where people are before they see them ruins the fun.

    this is not meant to offend anyone, but I want to be able to play in a game without 70% of them being hackers. Because hacking requires no skill and shows that you don't know how to play properly.

    I get called a hacker a fair bit even though I don't hack. so please guys, if you want alterIWNet to stay up, and not want to buy an entire new game. just slow down on your hacking, or find a game with friends who don't mind you hacking.

    no offence people, just play the game without hacks, it is much more fun

    oh, and rank hacking is not an advantage. it just gives you an ugly icon and shows that you can't rank up properly. but rank hacking can also help to recover steam stats or ones that are lost by some bad host that sets everything to -10000000 just for the laughs.

    but yeah, some hacks are ok. as long as its not wallhack or aimbot it is not a large problem. texture hacks are not the best either, but they are unfair if used on trees and other things. But to be honest, I havent had anything like this on my game for a while, and it is quite enjoyable without it. But I do install a few camos every now and then.

    no offence people
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥♥♥♥ ---Put This
    ---♥♥---♥♥---In Your
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Sig If
    ---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Someone
    -----♥♥♥-----Who Died Or Is Suffering
    ----♥♥-♥♥----from
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer

  18. #57
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    My opinion:
    Im verry greatfull to the guys who builed Alteriwnet, and have respect for them.
    But as stated before, the usergroup who joins alteriwnet, are the people who are banned by VAC = Hackers.

    Im sorry for your problem, but you cannot expect me to shutdown this part of the hacking community,
    Im sorry. This subsection will remain open.

    Good luck on solving this problem, i hope you guys can find a solution for this

    /on a moderator note:
    All who flame recieve a ban. This is a disscusion, not a flame thread.
    Section will not shutdown this is a fact, Don't expect it to close, But I will add an auto-deny to AIW for my next release I was working on ; The Finished SigScanner/Drawer I sent you, Now I have an Bone ESP and other thingies working only on Sigs =) And Game Functs for drawing =).
    Talk to yas Later.
    Love You All~

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melodia For This Useful Post:

    Archangel (07-01-2010),arons4 (07-02-2010),[MPGH]Hell_Demon (07-01-2010)

  20. #58
    HACKINGPIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    76
    well, thank you to those who have stopped. They are helping to keep alteriwnet online. Oh, and I was once like fleur. Hacking when other people hacked me first. but I got banned twice on steam version for that. But there are about the same amount of hackers on the steam version as there are on alteriwnet.

    thank you max damage, you are awesome for doing all this work to give us another chance at playing mw2 after being banned or getting sick of lag on normal iwnet. You are a good person, and doing all this without asking for a single cent.
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥♥♥♥ ---Put This
    ---♥♥---♥♥---In Your
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Sig If
    ---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Someone
    -----♥♥♥-----Who Died Or Is Suffering
    ----♥♥-♥♥----from
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to HACKINGPIE For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hell_Demon (07-01-2010)

  22. #59
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    He has a point.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to TheUser For This Useful Post:

    Melodia (07-01-2010)

  24. #60
    GBot!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,363
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If any1 from the [MPGH] staff are watching this,Will there be a MW2 mod section? Because i am working on some mods and I just come for the MW 2 mods.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast