Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Netarangii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    1.3.37a File Question

    I'm capped at the moment and the only way to play seems to download all of the DLC maps.

    Can someone put the files except the DLC into a .zip file and upload to a site for me please?

  2. #2
    xkostasx7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Thessaloniki,Greece
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to xkostasx7 For This Useful Post:

    sn1p3ro12 (07-11-2010)

  4. #3
    Netarangii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Just found that before you posted it.

    Thanks anyway

  5. #4
    Netarangii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Uhh.. Looks like the only way to play is to launch the auto updater and wait for it to finish? That's like 200MB I have to download for it. On capped internet, which will take about 10 hours..

    Any way to just launch the game without downloading the DLC?

  6. #5
    xkostasx7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Thessaloniki,Greece
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Netarangii View Post
    Uhh.. Looks like the only way to play is to launch the auto updater and wait for it to finish? That's like 200MB I have to download for it. On capped internet, which will take about 10 hours..

    Any way to just launch the game without downloading the DLC?
    but from torrent its faster and then just launch updater for dll update

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to xkostasx7 For This Useful Post:

    sn1p3ro12 (07-11-2010)

  8. #6
    Netarangii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xkostasx7 View Post
    but from torrent its faster and then just launch updater for dll update
    CAPPED. As in MY ISP HAS REDUCED MY DOWNLOAD SPEED. SO ITS NOT FASTER.

    Anyone got the dlc2_ui_mp.ff file?

    I need this now.

  9. #7
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Netarangii View Post
    CAPPED. As in MY ISP HAS REDUCED MY DOWNLOAD SPEED. SO ITS NOT FASTER.

    Anyone got the dlc2_ui_mp.ff file?

    I need this now.
    Just. Be. Patient.
    Did you get it? is the torrent done?
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

Similar Threads

  1. Host File Question.
    By skizz720 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 04:14 AM
  2. m16a3,mk.48 mod files questions
    By darkimpure in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 03:20 PM
  3. [Question]Save in program folder file?
    By Semerjeran in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 08:10 PM
  4. [Question] Transparenting .png files
    By DC147 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 07:53 AM
  5. a question on external files
    By mpghhackersrock123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 06:23 AM