Dude the latest update for AlterIW is 10802-1. This is the changelog..
Client update changelog
10727-1 (July 27th, 2010, build 1)
- Disallowed connections from older clients to new party hosts/servers. This is mainly meant to prevent circumvention of validation by using an old client and the connect command.
10728-1 (July 28th, 2010, build 1)
- Re-enabled desktop composition by default (any performance gains caused by disabling should be reported)
- Fixed a small issue with the ValidationRunner, it should take less resources now.
10728-2 (July 28th, 2010, build 2)
- Removed separate player profiles for modifications. (should fix the 'level 1 reset issue')
10728-3 (July 28th, 2010, build 3)
- Added the CrashRpt library for error reporting so I'll have a chance to actually fix the XP errors everyone's having. :P
10728-4 (July 28th, 2010, build 4)
- Added a testing fix for validation crashes at the time of 'patch_code_pre_gfx_mp' showing in the console. Seems CrashRpt really did help. :P
no build number, updater update (July 30th, 2010)
- Added logging of errors to DBNetwork****digo.log.
- The updater will now retry 3 times whenever an error occurs during a file download.
10802-1 (August 2nd, 2010, build 1)
- Added host IP below host username if cg_drawfps 1 is enabled."