Thread: Spectator

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    tweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sneaky

    Spectator

    Yay for my first post. Mind me if I post it in the wrong section but I wanna know,
    How do we become a spectator but we still get to play. Somehow considered as God Mode. Is it a glitch or a hack?

  2. #2
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by tweet View Post
    Yay for my first post. Mind me if I post it in the wrong section but I wanna know,
    How do we become a spectator but we still get to play. Somehow considered as God Mode. Is it a glitch or a hack?
    Wrong section, goes in GSC Modding.
    But you are talking about UFO Mode.

  3. #3
    tweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Well, sorry about posting in the wrong section since I'm new here.
    and no, it's not the UFO mode.

    I saw a player that was a spectator but went around killing people.

  4. #4
    Pein-sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    157
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by tweet View Post
    Well, sorry about posting in the wrong section since I'm new here.
    and no, it's not the UFO mode.

    I saw a player that was a spectator but went around killing people.
    Yay, I saw the same thing,I would like to know how or what mod was it.

  5. #5
    jerry89899's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amused
    its called litle server tool its not working on 1337 a

  6. #6
    tweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Well, I swear I would love to have that as a seperate hack.

  7. #7
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Lmfao. Mw2 gone Combat arms style XD i remember a hack from combat arms. its like u leave yer body, then u go into the sky and shoot ppl from there, but they cant c u. if they find yer body, the hack will b canceled. and u have to hide and do it again :P

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  8. #8
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post
    Lmfao. Mw2 gone Combat arms style XD i remember a hack from combat arms. its like u leave yer body, then u go into the sky and shoot ppl from there, but they cant c u. if they find yer body, the hack will b canceled. and u have to hide and do it again :P
    I dout someone can make a hack like that fro private servers /

  9. #9
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by dimafunk View Post
    I dout someone can make a hack like that fro private servers /
    yea with all the killcams and stuffs. u cud always disable it tho /

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  10. #10
    Dabonger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    @Stoshy really nice idea.
    i would love this hack.
    some hacks have spectrator mode hack for hosts but sometimes the game crash

  11. #11
    tweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post


    yea with all the killcams and stuffs. u cud always disable it tho /
    And that is if only we are the host. Seems complicated. Spectator hack is rather awesome because you won't die.

Similar Threads

  1. [CA-NA]Address for Unlimited Respawn, KDRGuard, Spectator, KillCamON, Limited Effects
    By vingadormaster in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 03:40 PM
  2. [Help] What is Spectator?
    By Snape in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 11:17 AM
  3. [Request] GM spectate hack
    By streammys in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 07:56 AM
  4. IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN A SPECTATOR MODE????
    By lolz2much in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 04:49 PM
  5. spectating hacks?
    By teamcanada in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 07:16 PM