Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 376
  1. #286
    Rumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by *****179 View Post
    Xuid's are actuly simple to change....just looked into it.
    becouse its vefering to basicly a serial on the hardware, its as easy as 1-2-3 to change.
    nearly as easy as changing the mac address.....

    people want to know how? please, dont beg, google it.
    Dont try to be misterious,send a PM with the method if it is too easy to change it.

  2. #287
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by *****179 View Post
    Xuid's are actuly simple to change....just looked into it.
    becouse its vefering to basicly a serial on the hardware, its as easy as 1-2-3 to change.
    nearly as easy as changing the mac address.....

    people want to know how? please, dont beg, google it.

    Changing MAC will result in the IW_22.IWD error.

    Trying to change anything aIW related will result a myriad(a lot) of different errors.

  3. #288
    Moothew =^_^='s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Can't believe you guys forgot one important thing, change mac + ip + this = unbanned. you wont get IW_22.IWD error too.

    Don't as me what "this" is, if you messing a lot with regedit before, you will know it.

  4. #289
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Moothew =^_^= View Post
    Can't believe you guys forgot one important thing, change mac + ip + this = unbanned. you wont get IW_22.IWD error too.

    Don't as me what "this" is, if you messing a lot with regedit before, you will know it.
    Oh, I thought we patched that.. Expect a patch within days, along with the patch for the dedicated servers.

  5. #290
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Oh, I thought we patched that.. Expect a patch within days, along with the patch for the dedicated servers.
    actaully u didnt pacth that dedicated servers thing
    i found a way to play.

    p.s. on dedicated servers im not hacking.
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  6. #291
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    actaully u didnt pacth that dedicated servers thing
    i found a way to play.
    Did I say that it was patched? -No.
    Did I say that he could expect both to be patched in the future? -yes.

    And grats Sherlock, you had to ask Wildcat how to bypass it since you're to lazy to search on MPGH, that method have been posted like 15 times..

  7. #292
    XIPRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Did I say that it was patched? -No.
    Did I say that he could expect both to be patched in the future? -yes.

    And grats Sherlock, you had to ask Wildcat how to bypass it since you're to lazy to search on MPGH, that method have been posted like 15 times..

    An angry swedish boy.
    Don´t worry convery, that is easy to get rid of the errors. Easier than it will it not be.

    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    actaully u didnt pacth that dedicated servers thing
    i found a way to play.

    p.s. on dedicated servers im not hacking.

    Last I played mw2 was one week ago and I cheated/.

  8. #293
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by XIPRED View Post
    An angry swedish boy.
    Don´t worry convery, that is easy to get rid of the errors.
    Why do you always think that I'm angry? I'm apathetic most of the time but I still have a rather positive to response to everything :3

    As for your comment that it's easy to get rid of the problems, how do you know? You've been using the dedicated server "glitch" as long as I can remember..

  9. #294
    XIPRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Why do you always think that I'm angry? I'm apathetic most of the time but I still have a rather positive to response to everything :3

    As for your comment that it's easy to get rid of the problems, how do you know? You've been using the dedicated server "glitch" as long as I can remember..
    Convery you know why I "cheated" like reply for banning and I can still continue cheating.
    Last edited by XIPRED; 11-12-2010 at 03:00 PM.

  10. #295
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by XIPRED View Post
    I have Modern Warfare 2 and Batlefield Bad Company 2 and more another games so I dont worry at all. Convery you know why I "cheated" like reply for banning and I can still continue cheating.
    Not that; that answered my question but you got banned for impersonating staff and I've re-added the ban since it was only temporary :3

  11. #296
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Funny thing is, i dont even know why i got banned.
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  12. #297
    XIPRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Not that; that answered my question but you got banned for impersonating staff and I've re-added the ban since it was only temporary :3
    That time I never visited alteriwnet and I had no idea about staff impersonating and bump got banned using admin at the end. The one think I knew was that you can be banned if you use cheats because there is a windows screen that apperes first time you start the game.

  13. #298
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    Funny thing is, i dont even know why i got banned.
    Read the first line in your signature..

  14. #299
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Read the first line in your signature..
    lol. i mean i got banned for being legit, not hacking.
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  15. #300
    XIPRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    lol. i mean i got banned for being legit, not hacking.
    Yea, that right. Like me

    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Not that; that answered my question but you got banned for impersonating staff and I've re-added the ban since it was only temporary :3
    Thanks for re-adding the ban

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED]will u get banned in alteriwnet if u use hacks in a private match?
    By xbeatsszzx in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 05:25 AM
  2. [SOLVED] Can You Bypass Ban From AlterIWNet
    By deadrebel in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 11:50 AM
  3. [Help] Banned from Alteriwnet
    By $^sgsgW$%4 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 12:27 AM
  4. [SOLVED] BE BANNED IN alteriwnet for hack
    By wewewarpten in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 11:47 PM
  5. ban/unban
    By Mike Shinoda in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 10:01 PM