Thread: ESP and Aimbot

Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 563
  1. #466
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by PointNLaugh View Post
    where do i get injector?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/399-projec...0-xinject.html

  2. #467
    Massefect's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Drunk
    nice injector lol

  3. #468
    Jazzmagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hi great stuff.But I am using your XInjector,so I just ran the program and Browsed for the dll file,and then type iw4mp into the Process box.Then I went 'Settings' and clicked Auto Inject.Then I checked the checkbox 'Close On Injection'.

    But when I run iw4mp.exe,it says 'This program has stopped working'..

    What am I doing wrong?

  4. #469
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmagic View Post
    Hi great stuff.But I am using your XInjector,so I just ran the program and Browsed for the dll file,and then type iw4mp into the Process box.Then I went 'Settings' and clicked Auto Inject.Then I checked the checkbox 'Close On Injection'.

    But when I run iw4mp.exe,it says 'This program has stopped working'..

    What am I doing wrong?
    What stops working, the game or my injector

  5. #470
    Jazzmagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    What stops working, the game or my injector
    Oh yea forgot to mention,it's the game I think.The injector closes after I run iw4mp.exe,but it will stop working.

  6. #471
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmagic View Post
    Oh yea forgot to mention,it's the game I think.The injector closes after I run iw4mp.exe,but it will stop working.
    Try injecting while in game, and reading the troubleshoot.

  7. #472
    Jazzmagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    Try injecting while in game, and reading the troubleshoot.
    Doesn't work,I tried injecting in-game,but the moment I typed in iw4mp,it pops up the dialogue 'iw4mp.exe has stopped working'.

  8. #473
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmagic View Post
    Doesn't work,I tried injecting in-game,but the moment I typed in iw4mp,it pops up the dialogue 'iw4mp.exe has stopped working'.
    Try reading the troubleshooting, and use another injector and inject into iw4mp.dat

  9. #474
    Jazzmagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    Try reading the troubleshooting, and use another injector and inject into iw4mp.dat
    Tried using WinJect,still the same.

  10. #475
    SlipLenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere over the doubble rainbow
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cold
    Sinse today i cant start the Game with any hack. Hm No update . Grrrrr :O
    Ultimativ

  11. #476
    Cax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I'm having the same problem. It just crashes after the injector closes and the game loads a match. In the small time I may get before it closes, pressing delete opens no menu, either. I'm using XP and I'm using steam. I'm confused as fuck having come to this forum after searching google (like fucking nuts) for a hack. I did all the injecting exactly as you're supposed to, on different injectors to check, as well. Anyone want to super dumb it down for me, perhaps explain something I've missed completely?

  12. #477
    Jazzmagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I've got it to work I used Perx injector,and injected the .dll into iw4mp.dat,not iw4mp.exe.I couldn't seem to do that with the other two injectors I used before,but now it's awesome Great stuff man

  13. #478
    dampio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmagic View Post
    I've got it to work I used Perx injector,and injected the .dll into iw4mp.dat,not iw4mp.exe.I couldn't seem to do that with the other two injectors I used before,but now it's awesome Great stuff man
    Confirmed. It works on 64 bit systems I had problems with all the other injectors I tried(about 7-8)

  14. #479
    Derkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    And can you give a link of PerX injector? so we can enjoy to..?

  15. #480
    dampio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    And can you give a link of PerX injector? so we can enjoy to..?
    From http://www.mpgh.net/forum/324-missio...-injector.html dowonload Injector.rar and learn to use the fu@#$%^ search option
    Last edited by dampio; 05-28-2011 at 09:46 AM.

Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast