Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 89
  1. #16
    wildcatjonah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfin View Post
    oh my lawd
    Silver... You know this is your fault... You banned me the apologized after wards...

  2. #17
    Silverfin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcatjonah View Post
    Silver... You know this is your fault... You banned me the apologized after wards...
    Haha yeah it's all my fault I banned someone who broke numerous rules... my bad guys
    LOL THIS ISN'T MY NAME ANYMORE
    Try [E]*

  3. #18
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcatjonah View Post
    Silver... You know this is your fault... You banned me the apologized after wards...
    He banned you and then I IP banned you from our forum :3

    So don't blame him..

  4. #19
    wildcatjonah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Ok, guys lets stay on topic

  5. #20
    LogicalMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet : unknown
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Maybe do something with the files in your modern warfare 2 folder.

    aIW.dll rename it to something else just incase

    Edit the caches.xml with your favorite text editor
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <Caches>
      <Cache ID="beta-client" Version="95" />
      <Cache ID="beta-server" Version="11" />
      <Cache ID="beta-dlc2" Version="22" />
      <Cache ID="beta-dlc3" Version="15" />
    </Caches
    Oh and make a file named key_public.xml
    It should actually download the intel from the aiw servers and edit the key_public.xml file itself.

  6. #21
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    You need another virus scan.

    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
    hppt://www.virscan.org/
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  7. #22
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    I think he has a reason to considering he is right. Hell I could change the name of a few things, and release me own DERPnet where everyone is supposed to hack. Not to mention this entire section is just filled with this 'wildcatnet' crap anyways.
    Ooooh!!! Sounds good.... Please get started on DERPnet!!! Rofl

  8. #23
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    WildCatz is making improvements, but come on, "beat" aIW is hard
    Convery, if you give them a bit more time for some researches, and other stuff i bet that they will release their own client, 100% WildCatz
    And if you want my opinion, add some other stuff at the game, like In Game Console, Party Option, and a client like Steam
    It will be great

    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    Ooooh!!! Sounds good.... Please get started on DERPnet!!! Rofl
    lol!
    Maybe I can make a ACENet soon
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 12-19-2010 at 10:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  9. #24
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    Yet, it's still 99% aIW, it will never been 100% their own @Ace.



  10. #25
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    And if you want my opinion, add some other stuff at the game, like In Game Console, Party Option, and a client like Steam
    It will be great
    There is an ingame console and even an ingame IRC client, not sure what you meant with party options but it's the same as steam (more or less).
    As for a steam overlay for friends/other games you may want to read up on project plaza :3 (Low priority but still)

  11. #26
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    There is an ingame console and even an ingame IRC client, not sure what you meant with party options but it's the same as steam (more or less).
    As for a steam overlay for friends/other games you may want to read up on project plaza :3 (Low priority but still)
    really?
    IDK, maybe cause I'm banned I can't see it?
    And with parti I mean like in steam, invite options, and nope I'm banned from your forum too xD so I rarely visit it....

    @Kevin
    Be more optimist....
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  12. #27
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    As for a steam overlay for friends/other games you may want to read up on project plaza :3 (Low priority but still)

    Isn't there some kind of tool too have a friends list?
    Thought I saw it on your forums.

  13. #28
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    /file approved


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  14. #29
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    can some1 approve this?
    I just want to give it a try
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  15. #30
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    can some1 approve this?
    I just want to give it a try
    You really need to start reading the previous posts.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast