Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 412
  1. #391
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by infernix View Post
    thx Convery i love you permanent bans are my favorite yeah

    And btw you got proof it was me ?? maybe i just lied about the textures

    sorry for the offtopic i cant delete the message
    OMG U got banned. Now you can't feel the happiness when U made a good player to rq cuz u using my wh
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  2. #392
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by infernix View Post
    thx Convery i love you permanent bans are my favorite yeah

    And btw you got proof it was me ?? maybe i just lied about the textures

    sorry for the offtopic i cant delete the message
    You're a liar

    He probably would have unbanned you, but since you like permabans...

  3. #393
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    You're a liar

    He probably would have unbanned you, but since you like permabans...
    Tech Team can unban?
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  4. #394
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by infernix View Post
    thx Convery i love you permanent bans are my favorite yeah

    And btw you got proof it was me ?? maybe i just lied about the textures

    sorry for the offtopic i cant delete the message
    Why yes, I still do :3

  5. #395
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Why yes, I still do :3
    /Gib proof, I wanna see it or else he gets unban

  6. #396
    infernix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    273
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    wow Fuko you are the master
    Boring....

  7. #397
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    @aIW|Convery

    , or you get reported + banned

  8. #398
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    @aIW|Convery

    , or you get reported + banned
    Aww.. you mean =(

    To lazy too look for it

  9. #399
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Aww.. you mean =(

    To lazy too look for it
    I've a cheater to report for aimbot. Can u handle?
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  10. #400
    Fido Dido's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    836
    wow it works, thanks.

  11. #401
    ruixito12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cool
    stop working for me yesterday :'( and i dont know why :s

    i change my ip run the program evade... run mw2 and still 'You have been banned from Modern Warfare 2. :x

    Any suggestion?

    works again i change my nick xD
    Last edited by ruixito12; 05-23-2011 at 08:02 AM.

  12. #402
    skip2mylou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Blah
    thanks working great, question, can i use spoofer just to avoid getting banned to begin with?
    Last edited by skip2mylou; 05-23-2011 at 07:31 PM.

  13. #403
    Nemesis_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Still works perfect!
    And the WinJect -Injector is the best I've used so far! o.O

  14. #404
    Jazzmagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Yo guys I've been banned from certain dedicated servers,because I was hacking..So everytime I enter those server,I will get kicked..And this sucks because I get the best pings in these servers.

    So can I use this program to solve the problem I'm having?

  15. #405
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmagic View Post
    Yo guys I've been banned from certain dedicated servers,because I was hacking..So everytime I enter those server,I will get kicked..And this sucks because I get the best pings in these servers.

    So can I use this program to solve the problem I'm having?
    No if you have a static IP address.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Tags for this Thread