Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 412
  1. #31
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by maxolahird View Post
    Or I will be banned for using this?
    Only one way to find out :3

  2. #32
    Jasperdepasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\MPGH<3\Jasperdepasper™
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    I'll unban ya for 20 USD =P
    Than you can better buy the original mw2
    Jasperdepasper™
    MPGH<3


    Code:
          _                              _                                      
         |M|                            | |                                     
         |P| __ _ ___ _ __   ___ _ __ __| | ___ _ __   __ _ ___ _ __   ___ _ __ 
     _   |G|/ _` / __| '_ \ / _ \ '__/ _` |/ _ \ '_ \ / _` / __| '_ \ / _ \ '__|
    |☺|__|H| (_| \__ \ |_) |  __/ | | (_| |  __/ |_) | (_| \__ \ |_) |  __/ |   
     \MPGH/ \__,_|___/ .__/ \___|_|  \__,_|\___| .__/ \__,_|___/ .__/ \___|_|©  
                     | |                       | |             | |              
                     |_|                       |_|             |_|
    Code:
     __  __ _____   _____ _    _ 
    |Ja\/sp|erdep\ /asper|!|  |!|
    |M\☺☺/M|M|__)☺|L|  __|M|__|M|
    |P|\/|P|P LOL/|O| |!L|P ☺☺ P|
    |G|  |G|G|    |L|__|O|G|  |G|
    |H|  |H|H|     \MPGHL|H|  |H

  3. #33
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    if i bought the unban, wouldnt they ban me on purpose again?
    No.

    Just don't hack and get reported again
    =P

  4. #34
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasperdepasper View Post
    Than you can better buy the original mw2
    Ye, P2P and a lot of cheaters (steam) > Dedicated servers and a ban system (aIW)

    Right?

  5. #35
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasperdepasper View Post
    Than you can better buy the original mw2
    Your tripping.
    Do they have Dedicated servers??
    Can you host mods there??
    Is there an in game console there??

    aIW is the way to go.

  6. #36
    fireofwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    If I format my disk and reinstall windows, will I be able to play on AlterIW??

  7. #37
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by fireofwar View Post
    If I format my disk and reinstall windows, will I be able to play on AlterIW??
    I don't think anyone has ever tried to do that.. go for it :3

  8. #38
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by fireofwar View Post
    If I format my disk and reinstall windows, will I be able to play on AlterIW??
    Nope.

    Make an appeal.

    Don't even waste your time with this.

  9. #39
    fireofwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    I don't think anyone has ever tried to do that.. go for it :3
    I know for a fact that others have tried it before, the question I'm asking is that if it works or not?

    I mean, is that infamous XUID some value attributed by the OS or is it imprinted on the hardware itself?

  10. #40
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by fireofwar View Post
    I know for a fact that others have tried it before, the question I'm asking is that if it works or not?

    I mean, is that infamous XUID some value attributed by the OS or is it imprinted on the hardware itself?
    No it will not work....

    XUID has to do with your MAC address.....Not sharing all the details

  11. #41
    fireofwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    No it will not work....

    XUID has to do with your MAC address.....Not sharing all the details
    I know it is some value calculated out of the hashed MAC address, I understand that much.

    The issue here is, I tried changing the router and the ethernet card on my rig, I checked and the MAC address on both devices was clearly unrelated, and the aIW console was still sending out the same value!

    Is this normal?

    If both my devices had a completely different MAC address, why is my rig still sending the same value?

  12. #42
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by fireofwar View Post
    If both my devices had a completely different MAC address, why is my rig still sending the same value?
    Would be rather ineffective if cheaters could unban themselves that easy, no?

  13. #43
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by fireofwar View Post

    If both my devices had a completely different MAC address, why is my rig still sending the same value?


    Gewd luck

  14. #44
    fireofwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Would be rather ineffective if cheaters could unban themselves that easy, no?
    Rather ineffective?

    I added NEW hardware to my machine, I would say not everyone goes into a store a purchases a new router a a new ethernet card everytime they get banned from a service?

    (I didn't purchase them because of AlterIW, I have a bunch of routers and ethernet cards that I don't use)

  15. #45
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by fireofwar View Post
    Rather ineffective?

    I added NEW hardware to my machine, I would say not everyone goes into a store a purchases a new router a a new ethernet card everytime they get banned from a service?
    Well, apparently that was quite ineffective..

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread