Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 176
  1. #151
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitePk View Post
    Just try? With ban bypass of course
    every hack is undetected with ban evade.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  2. #152
    NTAuthority's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Orgy View Post
    this hack hasn't any memory modifications.
    the reason why it has get a detection is it probable because of the window name from my loader or there read now external file names from the modules
    since my hack didn't use any peb hide
    ohnoes, you found out my secret sauce

  3. #153
    ballistikz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by NTAuthority View Post
    ohnoes, you found out my secret sauce
    OMG...wts gonna happen nw..? NTA make sm anti cheat that blows up hackers pc.

  4. #154
    Sparklez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post


    every hack is undetected with ban evade.
    I tried it with ban evade yesterday, almost immediately after starting a private match I saw my name scroll in the list of global bans.
    ACR, that is all






  5. #155
    Max Damage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklez View Post
    I tried it with ban evade yesterday, almost immediately after starting a private match I saw my name scroll in the list of global bans.


    Ten characters.

  6. #156
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post


    Ten characters.
    lawl. insert the smiley and leave some white spaces, then put a dot. No need for the ten characters.
    BTW Can I be unbanned? Ikr that Im at a hacking site and I had a texture hack, but I swear my cat installed the textures when I was afk. Then I came back, and saw that I was banned. I was like WTF? So now I don't talk anymore to my cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  7. #157
    GrimmJowBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Xbox 360 Live :D
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post


    lawl. insert the smiley and leave some white spaces, then put a dot. No need for the ten characters.
    BTW Can I be unbanned? Ikr that Im at a hacking site and I had a texture hack, but I swear my cat installed the textures when I was afk. Then I came back, and saw that I was banned. I was like WTF? So now I don't talk anymore to my cat.
    hahahahahahahahaha

    i got banned cuz of my PC he install auto hack then work when im back i see my pc happy and say head shoot boom bann lol

  8. #158
    Sparklez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmJowBleach View Post
    hahahahahahahahaha

    i got banned cuz of my PC he install auto hack then work when im back i see my pc happy and say head shoot boom bann lol
    You should slap your PC. Also, I can still play online.
    ACR, that is all






  9. #159
    GrimmJowBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Xbox 360 Live :D
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklez View Post
    You should slap your PC. Also, I can still play online.
    My Pc i cant [ My PC = My Friend ] I Slap my PC = Slap me


    so XD i cant blame

  10. #160
    fatjoe2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    185
    My Mood
    Amazed
    aCI ban -.-

  11. #161
    berymp44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    its VAC detected?

  12. #162
    mikyhacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    works fine

  13. #163
    Sparklez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by mikyhacker View Post
    works fine
    Please go over what exactly you did to get it to work. As all of us are getting detected [Steam Auth Failed, Banned.]
    ACR, that is all






  14. #164
    MrDutchTutorial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51, America
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    is it for AlterIWnet to?





    MPGH!

  15. #165
    rofl2k11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    TY FOR THE TROJAN<3

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast