Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 134
  1. #16
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Clan will fail.

  2. #17
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    On a serious note, this is a horrible idea. All of you would play redneck like you're not hacking, when you know damn well everyone that applies will.

    This reminds me of the WildCatz Server a while ago when I was active here.
    lol. Who cares? I bet Convery already banned some of them. Or maybe he is just waiting for the clan to be fully created.

  3. #18
    N00B1O2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/
    Posts
    656
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Amused
    I would join but my graphics card sucks for mw2 i can play it though i just cant see any words and the only mode i play is tdm because thats the only one i know is there besides free for all and mercenary team death match.
    Need fraps? Click The Fraps Logo. (3.4.2)
    Who I will Be in the future:
    -Glitch | Fire Fly. | Aanetra.

    My mods
    x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

  4. #19
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
    lol. Who cares? I bet Convery already banned some of them. Or maybe he is just waiting for the clan to be fully created.
    Y U NO TRUST ME?!? I'd never ban my own clan

  5. #20
    FrostyTheSnowCone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Basedworld
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Y U NO TRUST ME?!? I'd never ban my own clan
    hahah awesome now that im sure convery is on our side I want to join hack all the try hards w/ my aimbot/wh!!!!

  6. #21
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyTheSnowCone View Post
    hahah awesome now that im sure convery is on our side I want to join hack all the try hards w/ my aimbot/wh!!!!
    FUCK YEAH! I bet that you and the AIW STAFF MEMBER will enjoy hacking all the day over.

  7. #22
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
    FUCK YEAH! I bet that you and the [AWESOME HEDGEHOG] will enjoy hacking all the day over.


    Y U NO LIKE ME?

  8. #23

  9. #24
    intervention61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    829
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyTheSnowCone View Post
    hahah awesome now that im sure convery is on our side I want to join hack all the try hards w/ my aimbot/wh!!!!
    lol your honestly ermm retarded / stupid.
    The day after play with convery with hackz, you'll prob be on the forum with ban appeal WHY BAN ME YOU? IT WAS MY BROTHERRRR AND DOG

  10. #25
    IGotBanned.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190/uban.png
    Posts
    1,290
    Reputation
    -49
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    here Is my APPLY!

    Code:
    Name:Julian
    Age:13
    Reason you want to join:Im good at sniping. Hardscope and quickscope lol. But i need to train Trick shoots.
    anything else we should know about you: Becouse Im just 13 means im not a noob :dwug:
    What can you help the clan with?
    I think I would be a good clan Leader / private. lol
    @akp123

  11. #26
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Name:Alex
    Age:15
    Reason you want to join:I wanna fuck alteriwnet cuz they banned me for being legit...
    anything else we should know about you:I actually dont need hacks to be good..all the player in alteriwnet are shit..
    What can you help the clan with?Get revenge by hakicng..
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to xbeatsszzx For This Useful Post:

    IGotBanned. (06-30-2011)

  13. #27
    nicemikkel10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Name:Mikkel
    Age:16
    Reason you want to join:I just want to play with some awesome people
    anything else we should know about you: I sometimes rage quit if i lagg to bad :3 (but i usually run min. 100 fps)
    What can you help the clan with? I'm a friendly player. :3

    P.S contact me over steam if you want to: Supermikkel12345

  14. #28
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by xGoDLyZz Xx View Post
    Name:Alex
    Age:15
    Reason you want to join:I wanna fuck alteriwnet cuz they banned me for being legit...
    anything else we should know about you:I actually dont need hacks to be good..all the player in alteriwnet are shit..
    What can you help the clan with?Get revenge by hakicng..
    Aww, you didn't evade again, did you? Well, I better go check..

  15. #29
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    ^^ the xuid spoofer doesn work for me, it never did, and i never ban evaded some1 unabnned me i think.
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  16. #30
    akp123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind you >,<
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    1,064
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by IGotBanned. View Post
    here Is my APPLY!

    Code:
    Name:Julian
    Age:13
    Reason you want to join:Im good at sniping. Hardscope and quickscope lol. But i need to train Trick shoots.
    anything else we should know about you: Becouse Im just 13 means im not a noob :dwug:
    What can you help the clan with?
    I think I would be a good clan Leader / private. lol
    @akp123
    Acepted Welcom u can now add >MpGh< to ur name

    Quote Originally Posted by nicemikkel10 View Post
    Name:Mikkel
    Age:16
    Reason you want to join:I just want to play with some awesome people
    anything else we should know about you: I sometimes rage quit if i lagg to bad :3 (but i usually run min. 100 fps)
    What can you help the clan with? I'm a friendly player. :3

    P.S contact me over steam if you want to: Supermikkel12345
    Acepted and we are not using steam we are gana start using xfire soon

    Quote Originally Posted by xGoDLyZz Xx View Post
    Name:Alex
    Age:15
    Reason you want to join:I wanna fuck alteriwnet cuz they banned me for being legit...
    anything else we should know about you:I actually dont need hacks to be good..all the player in alteriwnet are shit..
    What can you help the clan with?Get revenge by hakicng..
    Acepted add >MpGh< to ur name

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast