Thread: Weird bann...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    xPWNZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lmao i lol at that vid and im in that vid too!!and my friend too lolol

  2. #17
    TheMaskedOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    708
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    are mods disabled now on AIW?

  3. #18
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by xPWNZz View Post
    lmao i lol at that vid and im in that vid too!!and my friend too lolol
    lol'd at that?
    Look at dis one


    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaskedOne View Post
    are mods disabled now on AIW?
    aIW|AppealCat can answer you bery good.
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 07-03-2011 at 10:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  4. #19
    xPWNZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lolol oh ya and btw u can stil play mods on alteriwnet...with the mod loader..

  5. #20
    aIW|ConnorBhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by xPWNZz View Post
    lolol oh ya and btw u can stil play mods on alteriwnet...with the mod loader..
    Or just by playing on a dedi?

  6. #21
    xPWNZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    But im banned and i wont be able to play on dedi

  7. #22
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio Caine View Post
    Wait...Here is the answer for the OP.
    I'm the onlyone that noticed xXGoldlyzz xx's appeal in that vid? =P

  8. #23
    xPWNZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    I'm the onlyone that noticed xXGoldlyzz xx's appeal in that vid? =P
    lol...u failed at spelling my name...

  9. #24
    TheMaskedOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    708
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    with the mod loader..
    what mod loader i need and how i play mods with modloader i never did it

  10. #25
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    I'm the onlyone that noticed xXGoldlyzz xx's appeal in that vid? =P
    Nope :P


    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaskedOne View Post
    what mod loader i need and how i play mods with modloader i never did it
    Well I know that's so much offtopic but..
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 07-03-2011 at 12:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  11. #26
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Just saying; don't bother with trying to get mod loaders working because it will be more trouble then it's worth for yous.. especially as it's currently broken and could do horrible things like getting you banned or eat your cookies :3

    When fully updated the client will only be able to start a mod in the modpit or private games, so no more hosting them in the TDM playlist :3

  12. #27
    TheMaskedOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    708
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    TDM hosting was so fun. but yea not realy good of ppl cuz normal tdm wasn't realy able more to play

  13. #28
    moja.jst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    so now all the hackers are banned for life????

  14. #29
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    ^^ yep hackers plus legit players
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  15. #30
    N00B1O2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/
    Posts
    656
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Amused
    o_O I wish I can help its just that my graphics card sucks so I can't see any words or how much ammo I have.
    Need fraps? Click The Fraps Logo. (3.4.2)
    Who I will Be in the future:
    -Glitch | Fire Fly. | Aanetra.

    My mods
    x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast