Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 239
  1. #91
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by hellblaza View Post
    i cant find anything on google either >_> i know two people on alteriwnet who either use exploits or scripts for the riot shield, striker, intervention and spas, removing the pump action and the reload bolt action from the intervention completely
    Removing the pump for shotguns is an ancient script, and pretty much just does, shoot, reload, weapnext, weapnext. The reloading cancels the pump, and the double weapnext in rapid succession cancels the reload.

    Same for the bolt cycle on bolt action rifles. I've seen the riot shield one before, and im pretty sure it also abuses weapnext style commands, as well as maybe semtex/TK instead of reloading.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  2. #92
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Thread updated, waiting for new attachments.

    File updated as well.
    Last edited by Heartview; 08-18-2011 at 07:18 PM.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. #93
    Hayley Williams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    United States, All you get Dx
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Removing the pump for shotguns is an ancient script, and pretty much just does, shoot, reload, weapnext, weapnext. The reloading cancels the pump, and the double weapnext in rapid succession cancels the reload.

    Same for the bolt cycle on bolt action rifles. I've seen the riot shield one before, and im pretty sure it also abuses weapnext style commands, as well as maybe semtex/TK instead of reloading.
    any further explanation of the Riot shield one will be appreciated, Ill try and figure out how to do it, First off what is it suppose to do? Never heard of a "Riot shield exploit"

  4. #94
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley Williams View Post


    any further explanation of the Riot shield one will be appreciated, Ill try and figure out how to do it, First off what is it suppose to do? Never heard of a "Riot shield exploit"
    Quick riot shield I think he meant. Where as there is a delay between when you 'bump' and then when you can 'bump' again.

    I would imagine it goes something along the lines of
    bump
    Throwing knife (pulling it out and holding it)
    Then some series of weapon switching to switch out from the TK back to the shield quickly.

    It may also just be the classic weapnext x2 script, though I never tried it.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  5. #95
    Hayley Williams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    United States, All you get Dx
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Quick riot shield I think he meant. Where as there is a delay between when you 'bump' and then when you can 'bump' again.

    I would imagine it goes something along the lines of
    bump
    Throwing knife (pulling it out and holding it)
    Then some series of weapon switching to switch out from the TK back to the shield quickly.

    It may also just be the classic weapnext x2 script, though I never tried it.
    I'll mess around and see what I can come up with, Thanks

  6. #96
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,434
    My Mood
    Blah
    /updated

    @Hayley Williams



  7. #97
    Hayley Williams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    United States, All you get Dx
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    /updated

    @Hayley Williams
    Thanks ^^, In v4.0 I'll fix that just for now they are completely broken without the fix. New version might not be for awhile. Need to think of more scripts and improve on ones I have. Any ideas are welcome.

  8. #98
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,434
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley Williams View Post


    Thanks ^^, In v4.0 I'll fix that just for now they are completely broken without the fix. New version might not be for awhile. Need to think of more scripts and improve on ones I have. Any ideas are welcome.
    Sounds good man. Thanks for your contributions.



  9. #99
    Hayley Williams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    United States, All you get Dx
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


    Sounds good man. Thanks for your contributions.
    No problem at all ^^ and I am actually a girl

  10. #100
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,434
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley Williams View Post


    No problem at all ^^ and I am actually a girl
    Oh really?

    Well then sounds good, girl.



  11. #101
    shadowx360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    69
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Does the no pump shot gun actually make it any faster for the next shot? Or is it just one of those for the "cool" look?


    When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.
    I will give you two of my seventy-two virgins if you can fix the code mess below

  12. #102
    Hayley Williams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    United States, All you get Dx
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowx360 View Post
    Does the no pump shot gun actually make it any faster for the next shot? Or is it just one of those for the "cool" look?
    Makes it a lot faster. Was able to shoot my whole clip in half the time.
    Last edited by Hayley Williams; 08-19-2011 at 10:41 PM.

  13. #103
    Steele Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I must be an idiot but i cant get this to work, and ive had no problems with any other mods, I have windows 7 and it keeps saying its suspended

  14. #104
    Hayley Williams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    United States, All you get Dx
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Steele Duke View Post
    I must be an idiot but i cant get this to work, and ive had no problems with any other mods, I have windows 7 and it keeps saying its suspended
    These are for AlterIWNet only, Also if you are not on AlterIWNet (The application) it will auto suspend. When in press your "Numpad1" Number pad 1 (one) key to activate the script. "Numpad0" Number pad 0 (zero) will deactivate the script. I did this because for one. Having it suspend when you leave the program will keep it from doing thing you don't want on your computer mass clicking etc etc. Also the on / off switch in game in case you want to stop or you are looking for a game it does not mass click on something wrong. Hope this helps ^^
    Last edited by Hayley Williams; 08-19-2011 at 10:51 PM.

  15. #105
    naimc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Hey @Hayley Williams , do you think you could tell me how I can edit the "QuickScope~MButton" script so it shoots from Left click instead of Middle button.
    And if that doesnt work, Maybe how to make it shoot using a key on the keyboard, lets use Spacebar for an example.

    Thanks!

    EDIT: I played around with the script file and I figured it out, Got the Lbutton to work without any problems, You just need to change a few keys around.

    Here is my script

    Code:
    ;Script
    
       ~$*LButton::
    {
       If V_OnOff = 1
    {
       Send, {RButton down}
       Sleep, 265
       Send, {MButton down}
       Sleep, 8
       Send, {MButton up}
       Sleep, 10
       Send, {RButton up}
    Then go into COD control settings and change the fire button to MButton
    Last edited by naimc; 08-20-2011 at 09:49 AM.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Script Compile Error
    By a PhaZeD in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 04:32 PM
  2. Why Script Compile Error???!
    By ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 01:11 AM
  3. [Release]AlterIWnet Hack compilation(1.0.182/1.3.37)
    By Drake in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 08:46 AM
  4. Script compile error - Unknown function (check console for details)
    By Chaojon in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 10:20 PM
  5. VIP Hacks Compiled + Updated
    By Dave84311 in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:59 AM