Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80
  1. #31
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    592
    My Mood
    Daring
    but some people keep asking '' how to do a .bat file ?'' '' it is a txt document not a bat''
    so this is the most easyest way for 7 yr olds who hack.

  2. #32
    Seezae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hope you guys don't mind this question I'm gonna ask. These are the steps that I've taken but it doesn't work for me. I'm running a Windows Xp 32-bit.
    1. Download and extract SMAC.
    2. Run it and copy and paste the code. Inserted random numbers into the ''New Spoofed Mac Address'' section.
    3. Click ''Update MAC'' button. Run the game. Wait for the error to pop up. Click ''Remove MAC'' without closing down the game. Wait 30 seconds, the game closes and I'm redirected to the website.

    Is there any particular steps I've taken wrongly? Please point any of it out. Help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

  3. #33
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    592
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezae View Post
    Hope you guys don't mind this question I'm gonna ask. These are the steps that I've taken but it doesn't work for me. I'm running a Windows Xp 32-bit.
    1. Download and extract SMAC.
    2. Run it and copy and paste the code. Inserted random numbers into the ''New Spoofed Mac Address'' section.
    3. Click ''Update MAC'' button. Run the game. IF YOU GET THE ERROR THEN Click ''Remove MAC'' AFTER closing down the game.
    4. Start mw2 and it should work.

    Is there any particular steps I've taken wrongly? Please point any of it out. Help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    check the quote , red text is what you should do
    @Seezae

  4. #34
    Seezae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Just found out that I have a static IP. This really blows. I have a strong feeling that this is why it doesn't work for me. Thanks for the reply anyway Markus, it's really appreciated.

  5. #35
    g0dl!ke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Question:
    If I do the "MAC spoof" trick in the right order like you said, I indeed get the iw22 error. BUT if I click OK and remove the spoofed MAC with your program, I have my old (banned) XUID back. This makes sense and MW2 confirmes it by saying that I'm still banned when I restart the game.

    I also tried regedit several times AND I changed my IP.

    So how come it works for you, cause it doesn't work for me?

  6. #36
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    592
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dl!ke View Post
    Question:
    If I do the "MAC spoof" trick in the right order like you said, I indeed get the iw22 error. BUT if I click OK and remove the spoofed MAC with your program, I have my old (banned) XUID back. This makes sense and MW2 confirmes it by saying that I'm still banned when I restart the game.

    I also tried regedit several times AND I changed my IP.

    So how come it works for you, cause it doesn't work for me?
    idk lol
    maybe convery patched it ?
    but I think thats not patchable ?
    I havent tryed it today since I dont hack therefore I dont get banned.

  7. #37
    g0dl!ke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus . View Post
    idk lol
    maybe convery patched it ?
    but I think thats not patchable ?
    I havent tryed it today since I dont hack therefore I dont get banned.
    I read a thread where convery said that they could patch something when a dude posted a thread about a trick to unban yourself in like 30 seconds. So maybe it is the trick with the MAC spoof, idk?

    But doesn't matter: I think my ban is over tonight anyways...

  8. #38
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    592
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dl!ke View Post
    I read a thread where convery said that they could patch something when a dude posted a thread about a trick to unban yourself in like 30 seconds. So maybe it is the trick with the MAC spoof, idk?

    But doesn't matter: I think my ban is over tonight anyways...
    I dont think thats possible tho

  9. #39
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus . View Post
    I dont think thats possible tho
    It is possible.

  10. #40
    shadowx360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    69
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    It is possible.
    I am tempted to check...but with all the stuff I've done, it's literally impossible for my game to register me as banned...

    And eh...when's the patch for the batfitch spoofer going to come along?


    When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.
    I will give you two of my seventy-two virgins if you can fix the code mess below

  11. #41
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowx360 View Post
    I am tempted to check...but with all the stuff I've done, it's literally impossible for my game to register me as banned...

    And eh...when's the patch for the batfitch spoofer going to come along?
    I'm not even going to bother trying to check what's added / will be added / on the SVN..

  12. #42
    IGotBanned.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190/uban.png
    Posts
    1,290
    Reputation
    -49
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    I'm not even going to bother trying to check what's added / will be added / on the SVN..
    i don't think ge gives a fck:_=

  13. #43
    Liedson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezae View Post
    Just found out that I have a static IP. This really blows. I have a strong feeling that this is why it doesn't work for me. Thanks for the reply anyway Markus, it's really appreciated.
    Use Hotspot Shield or Cybe****** VPN or even Platinium Hide IP. Easiest way to bypass a static IP.

  14. #44
    Kiessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Asleep

    Thumbs up

    This is too easy with this program, Thanks

  15. #45
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    592
    My Mood
    Daring
    ^no problem
    just press the thanks button.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] How To Change Your Ip(the easy way)
    By Luchiano28 in forum CrossFire Tutorials
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 03:38 PM
  2. [Tutorial] How to get free NX the easy way.
    By hawkfrost57 in forum Vindictus Tutorials
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 11:14 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 09:59 AM
  4. How To Play Games In Window Mode The Easy Way
    By GreekSneak75 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 04:55 PM
  5. How to get unbanned
    By hackerXxX in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 09:23 AM

Tags for this Thread