Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep

    aIW Xuid Spoofer

    Hai,


    I present you, a xuid spoofer i leeched.


    Features:
    Changes your xuid duh


    Instructions:
    1. Press the thanks button xP
    2. Press the mute button.
    3. Open xuid spoofer.
    4. Set your xuid.
    5. Launch your aIW client.
    6. You just spoofed your xuid!


    Viruscans:
    aIW XUID Spoofer.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    aIW XUID Spoofer.rar MD5:4ca0bd2ea3a29f413f6d764dc58529c3 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!


    Credits:
    Meh for leeching it
    xcompster

    @lolbie
    @Moto
    Pwease approve
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by lolbie; 12-14-2011 at 12:46 AM.
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to xbeatsszzx For This Useful Post:

    akjack01 (12-07-2013),albenex (08-07-2013),algomaga (11-18-2013),Arn1e2040 (06-25-2015),bionicraid3r (04-07-2014),burnout915 (12-13-2011),capayam (04-30-2012),carman91 (05-03-2012),cescfab4 (09-06-2012),danielisaman6 (02-19-2014),DONalex (07-27-2012),gurum (12-11-2011),iBlacK (12-29-2011),ineedbots (05-16-2012),iTz_Momo (12-12-2015),Jmartin0930 (06-14-2014),julianresio (05-17-2012),KOTH_YTP (08-01-2014),legitdown (07-19-2014),onlymns (04-22-2014),raiden 9 (06-30-2014),redveteran (04-26-2012),semideia765 (06-07-2015),Sll6on (11-16-2013),steven18112 (09-03-2012),szrock (06-07-2012),TazMaNian (05-07-2013),teenwolf (10-10-2012),tenthlobbymw2 (02-07-2012),TwistedMetal85 (06-03-2013),Vic3roj (12-11-2011),WaqasRehman (12-18-2012),warezx (08-17-2012)

  3. #2
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,438
    My Mood
    Blah
    Approved, GUI sucks dick though.



  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moto For This Useful Post:

    phillipito (01-17-2012),xbeatsszzx (12-11-2011)

  5. #3
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    Approved, GUI sucks dick though.
    ikr lmao, i have to mute it evrytime i open it. o.o
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  6. #4
    xRedStaRx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    This has been patched just 10 min ago, now it gives me "You have been banned" message, and I never even cheated/hacked xD

    I guess just spoofing XUID's is bannable now, all the other methods doesn't fix it as well.

    Can someone find a workaround for this ?

  7. #5
    lmaobox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    319
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by xRedStaRx View Post
    This has been patched just 10 min ago, now it gives me "You have been banned" message, and I never even cheated/hacked xD

    I guess just spoofing XUID's is bannable now, all the other methods doesn't fix it as well.

    Can someone find a workaround for this ?
    Every anti-cheat ban will expire after 3 days. Remove your cheats and you will be able to play after 3 days.

  8. #6
    Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕‿◕
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Doesn't work

  9. #7
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    It does work...only if u have a dynamic ip
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  10. #8
    Neokill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|xGoDLyZz Xx View Post
    This contains avertisments and btw...ul only release this hack just for 10 thanks? wow ur a big noob.
    @lolbie
    @Moto

    This hack contains advertisment...
    Perhaps you should really think before you talk. All you can ever do is point out such facts and talk in the rudest way you can ever possibly think of. Not by force, you should learn to talk in a better manner to everyone. Not just to moderators. Have you ever pointed out that Moto didn't link virus scans in CoD6Esp AlterIWnet v2.07? To think, just because he's a moderator shouldn't give away the fact that he doesn't post it like all of us. Maybe if YOU pointed that out, I'd well respect you. Why am I telling you this? Because you need to be more respectful to every persons around.
    Oh, the CoD6Esp has a whole bunch of viruses.
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

    But still, going straight back to my comment and by last, would you enjoy it if someone called you a "noob"? Perhaps if you rather said "Smart person", this whole comment wouldn't have been created. You're not any better than anyone in life. Treat everyone as if it is your mother.

  11. #9
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Neokill View Post
    Perhaps you should really think before you talk. All you can ever do is point out such facts and talk in the rudest way you can ever possibly think of. Not by force, you should learn to talk in a better manner to everyone. Not just to moderators. Have you ever pointed out that Moto didn't link virus scans in CoD6Esp AlterIWnet v2.07? To think, just because he's a moderator shouldn't give away the fact that he doesn't post it like all of us. Maybe if YOU pointed that out, I'd well respect you. Why am I telling you this? Because you need to be more respectful to every persons around.
    Oh, the CoD6Esp has a whole bunch of viruses.
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

    But still, going straight back to my comment and by last, would you enjoy it if someone called you a "noob"? Perhaps if you rather said "Smart person", this whole comment wouldn't have been created. You're not any better than anyone in life. Treat everyone as if it is your mother.
    what are u talking about lol, and
    p.s the viruses are false positives.
    Do u see noob in any of my posts?i removed it ....u "smart person"
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  12. #10
    Neokill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    16
    1. Im talking about YOU. YOU talking about me being a "Noob".
    2. The viruses are there. You guys just think it's false positives. Meaning, the viruses are there. It's just that you guys don't pay attention to it because it's useful.
    3. Yes I do actually. In my post, you commented me as being a "Noob".

    Does that answer all?

  13. #11
    ApocalypticSavior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Neokill View Post
    1. Im talking about YOU. YOU talking about me being a "Noob".
    2. The viruses are there. You guys just think it's false positives. Meaning, the viruses are there. It's just that you guys don't pay attention to it because it's useful.
    3. Yes I do actually. In my post, you commented me as being a "Noob".

    Does that answer all?
    Says this guy who probably hex edited the title of 'his' hack, Lol Panzy
    My face ====> Umad?

  14. #12
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,438
    My Mood
    Blah
    Off topic is always fun.



  15. #13
    gurum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    COD MW2
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I confirmed that this XUID spoofer is working 100%. I am using it for 2-3 days and no ban or anything and it changes the XUID in just 2 sec.
    Thanks a lot aIW|xGoDLyZz Xx as this is the only working spoofer atm.. w00t w00t

  16. #14
    ApocalypticSavior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by gurum View Post
    I confirmed that this XUID spoofer is working 100%. I am using it for 2-3 days and no ban or anything and it changes the XUID in just 2 sec.
    Thanks a lot aIW|xGoDLyZz Xx as this is the only working spoofer atm.. w00t w00t
    Actually ban evade works swimmingly
    My face ====> Umad?

  17. #15
    Denis_Sinilov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    nice work, good programm !!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] XUID Spoofer works again!!!
    By nick009 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 07:53 AM
  2. XUID Spoofer wont work?
    By SneakyToe in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 05:49 PM
  3. [Solved] XUID Spoofer
    By Mike Shinoda in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 03:03 AM
  4. XUID spoofer by batfitch
    By TheJeremy in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 01:12 PM
  5. need a spoofer
    By ferrari in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 07:23 AM