Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61
  1. #46
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,885
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iTunoro View Post
    Okay to all Guys they got a ban.
    You got a ban because you got a DirectX Crash you must be auto inject and dont change your Window
    And my English is verry bad.
    Sry.
    Wait, once DirectX crashes, you get an aCI ban? You're kidding.... I'm 99% sure that's not why.

  2. #47
    iTunoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Wait, once DirectX crashes, you get an aCI ban? You're kidding.... I'm 99% sure that's not why.
    So i make a test one 4D1 accounts without changing the window in-game so i dont get a DirectX Crash.
    and 2 4D1 accounts with changing the screen in-game so i have a DirectX Crash.
    And my result was i get ban with the DirectX Crash.
    I have dont a plan why i get banned for the crash.

  3. #48
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,885
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iTunoro View Post
    So i make a test one 4D1 accounts without changing the window in-game so i dont get a DirectX Crash.
    and 2 4D1 accounts with changing the screen in-game so i have a DirectX Crash.
    And my result was i get ban with the DirectX Crash.
    I have dont a plan why i get banned for the crash.
    Then that would mean people who have general crashes from DirectX will get banned. Highly unlikely that it's this way.

  4. #49
    iTunoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Then that would mean people who have general crashes from DirectX will get banned. Highly unlikely that it's this way.
    Only the people they use the hack and get a crash get banned.

  5. #50
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,885
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iTunoro View Post
    Only the people they use the hack and get a crash get banned.
    However I got a ban without crashing. Actually, the server disconnected me and banned me. What's your supposition now?

  6. #51
    iTunoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    However I got a ban without crashing. Actually, the server disconnected me and banned me. What's your supposition now?
    Hmmm i have not idea

  7. #52
    MairaBarrientos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Hacks for IW4M: Detected.
    Hacks for Steam (CoD: MW 2): Undetected.

    Ok...You Tutorial found for Steam Hacks.

  8. #53
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,885
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MairaBarrientos View Post
    Hacks for IW4M: Detected.
    Hacks for Steam (CoD: MW 2): Undetected.

    Ok...You Tutorial found for Steam Hacks.
    This is for IW4M...

  9. #54
    MairaBarrientos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    This is for IW4M...
    I know it is for IW4M, but put a IW4M Hack Steam for me and works perfectly.
    But I put the Hack I say here and is detected.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MairaBarrientos For This Useful Post:

    Kenshin13 (04-04-2013)

  11. #55
    Skolino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Im get ban later

  12. #56
    mwxplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hax
    Posts
    584
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,666
    My Mood
    Doh
    ._.
    Steam bans are delayed.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to mwxplayer For This Useful Post:

    nekromantik (04-05-2013)

  14. #57
    MairaBarrientos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by mwxplayer View Post
    ._.
    Steam bans are delayed.
    Steam Hack in IW4M: Found.
    IW4M Hack in IW4M: Nod Found (Detected).

  15. #58
    szrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Please tell me which insanes hack you used.

  16. #59
    iTunoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by szrock View Post
    Please tell me which insanes hack you used.
    First post is a Link
    (Hack Link (Le Hack)<<---)

  17. #60
    Crime45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    it says Cheat Detected ingame
    Last edited by Crime45; 04-09-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] How to use Insanes Hack on Revision 221/222
    By nekromantik in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 01:00 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 10:16 AM
  3. [Noob Friendly]How to use EliteVision Hack
    By Marsicano in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 10:21 AM
  4. How to use mpgh hacks (video)
    By StrifeOwns in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 01:24 PM
  5. Help i cant figure out how to use public hack on combat arms
    By bkyourway in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 07:35 PM