3. Look down on at the Console (This is what you call the F12 Menu Thingy) and find a little magnifying glass. It should be labeled: Inspect Element
4. Hover your mouse over your grade or percentage and click.
5. On the line of coding a certain part should be highlighted. On the Left of the code there should be an arrow pointing to it. You now want to "Expand the Code" by clicking on it.
6. Scroll down until you find the percentage or grade letter listed in the "Expanded Code". Double Click and change the value.
7. Hit Enter and voilà! The grade or value should be changed. To remove the Console hit F12 again and it should be gone. Show your grades to your parents or print it out!