Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 108
  1. #76
    Mad_Grasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Orbit.. im new to this how do i do this ? someone help me?

  2. #77
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,714
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Grasa View Post
    Orbit.. im new to this how do i do this ? someone help me?
    Which post are you reffering to?

  3. #78
    LillilateX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Syntaxerror
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    14,312
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    GunPosition for Steam MW2

    Code:
    cg_gun_x: 606EF30 | Float (Best = 3-5)
    cg_gun_y: 606EF80 | Float (10 = left handed)
    cg_gun_z: 606EFD0 | Float (-3 for CoD4 Style)

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to LillilateX For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (09-05-2014)

  5. #79
    LillilateX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Syntaxerror
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    14,312
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Code:
    RefDef: 0x90B5C8
    Entity: 0x9A4090
    ClientInfo: 0x997860
    CG: 0x8A0F54
    CGS: 0x89D3A0
    CG_IsIngame: 0x8A0E50
    For 1.2.211
    "VB is like that dumb chick that wants to have rights but would not even know how to handle them" - A smart guy

  6. #80
    Josh155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Code:
     
    ViewAngleX: 0x860AEC
    ViewAngleY: 0x860AE8
    
    No Clip (Player 1): 0x1B1125C(2 is on, 0 is off, requires spectator to be free)
    Primary Ammo (Player 1): 0x1B0E42C
    Secondary Ammo Ammo (Player 1): 0x1B0E41C
    Offset(Address Difference): 0x366C
    Last edited by Josh155; 10-09-2015 at 07:43 PM.

  7. #81
    xDasEinhorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Busy

    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [1.2.211]:

    Code:
    cg_fov: WriteInt(ReadInt(0xAAC1F8) + 0xC, value);
    com_maxfps: WriteFloat(ReadInt(0x1B90730) + 0xC, value);
    r_detail: WriteInt(ReadInt(0x638FE84) + 0xC, value);
    r_detailmap: WriteInt(ReadInt(0x637D4F0) + 0xC, value);
    r_fog: WriteInt(ReadInt(0x637D588) + 0xC, value);
    r_light: WriteInt(ReadInt(0x637D5F4) + 0xC, value); 
    fx_enable: WriteInt(ReadInt(0x637CC9C) + 0xC, value);

  8. #82
    wara286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my computer
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Since I lost interest in finishing my multihack, I might as well post my offsets & structs

     
    Code:
    GetTagPos = 0x0048E6E0;
    GetTagPtr = 0x0056B770;
    RegisterTag = 0x005399E0;
    Com_Error = 0x569F50;
    DrawEngineText = 0x004C5600;
    ShowConsole = 0x5CB490;

     
    Code:
    R_DrawStretchPic = 0x4BBFE0;
    R_RegisterShader = 0x0040FD60;
    R_RegisterFont = 0x004C58E0;

     
    Code:
    CL_WritePacket = 0x004C09C0;
    CL_GetUserCmd = 0x0004BBAC0;
    CL_GetSnapshot = 0x004BBB40;
    CL_ParseServerMessage = 0x004CA980;

     
    Code:
    CG_Obituary = 0048F2B0;
    CG_Trace = 0x004BB0D0;
    CG_Draw2D = 0x488420;
    CG_Init = 0x00498930;
    CG_FireWeapon = 0x004B9E90;

     
    Code:
    cgs_t = 0x0089D3A0;
    cg_t = 0x008A0E50;
    refdef_t = 0x90B5C8;
    viewMatrix_t = 0xBC7690;
    input_t = 0x00AB2B18;
    
    cl_cmdNumber = 0x00BC8ADC;
    usercmd_t = 0xBC76DC;
    
    entity_t = 0x9A4090; SIZE=0x204
    clientInfo_t = 0x997860; SIZE = 0x52C

     
    Code:
    typedef int(__cdecl* tDrawStretchPic)(float x, float y, float w, float h, float a5, float a6, float a7, float a8, float* color, int* shader);
    typedef int*(__cdecl* tRegisterShader)(char* szName);
    typedef void(__cdecl* tCGTrace)(trace_t* trace, vec3 start, vec3 end, int clientNum, int mask);
    typedef void*(__cdecl* tGetTagPtr)(int clientNum);
    typedef int(__cdecl* tGetTagPos)(entity_t* ent, void* tagPtr, int id, float* out);
    typedef int(__cdecl* tRegisterTag)(char* szName);
    typedef void(__cdecl* tComError)(int error, const char* msg, ...);
    typedef void(__cdecl* tDrawEngineText)(char* text, int len, void* font, float x, float y, float scaleX, float scaleY, float* color, int style);
    typedef void*(__cdecl* tRegisterFont)(char* szName);

     
    Code:
    typedef struct
    {
    	char pad_0x0000[0x2]; //0x0000
    	BYTE Valid; //0x0002 
    	char pad_0x0003[0x15]; //0x0003
    	vec3 Origin; //0x0018 
    	char pad_0x0024[0x48]; //0x0024
    	__int32 Pose; //0x006C 
    	char pad_0x0070[0x18]; //0x0070
    	vec3 unkOrigin; //0x0088 
    	char pad_0x0094[0x48]; //0x0094
    	__int32 ClientNumber; //0x00DC 
    	__int32 EntityType; //0x00E0 
    	char pad_0x00E4[0x4]; //0x00E4
    	BYTE PlayerPose; //0x00E8 
    	BYTE Shooting; //0x00E9 
    	BYTE Zoomed; //0x00EA 
    	char pad_0x00EB[0x19]; //0x00EB
    	vec3 unkOrigin2; //0x0104 
    	char pad_0x0110[0x98]; //0x0110
    	__int16 WeaponNum; //0x01A8 
    	char pad_0x01AA[0x32]; //0x01AA
    	__int32 IsAlive; //0x01DC 
    } entity_t;
    
    typedef struct
    {
    	__int32 ServerTime; //0x0000 Safe
    	BYTE Buttons; //0x0004 Safe
    	BYTE Zoom; //0x0005 Maybe?
    	BYTE Zoom1; //0x0006 Maybe?
    	char pad_0x0007[0x1]; //0x0007
    	__int32 ViewAngles[3]; //Safe
    	WORD Weapon; //0x0014 Maybe?
    	char pad_0x0016[0x4]; //0x0016
    	BYTE MoveButtonX; //0x001A Safe
    	BYTE MoveButtonY; //0x001B Safe
    	char pad_0x001C[0xC]; //0x001C
    }usercmd_t;
    
    typedef struct
    {
    	char unk1[0x8]; //0x0000
    	__int32 width; //0x0008 safe
    	__int32 height; //0x000C safe
    	float fovX; //0x0010 probably
    	float fovY; //0x0014 probably
    	vec3 vOrg; //0x0018 safe
    	vec3 viewAxis[3]; //0x0024 safe
    	char unk2[16]; //0x0048 
    	char unk3[16148]; //0x0058 
    	vec3 ViewAngles; //0x3F6C Safe
    	char unk4[24]; //0x3F78 
    	float WeaponViewAngleX; //0x3F90 Maybe
    	float WeaponViewAngleY; //0x3F94 Maybe
    } refdef_t;
    
    typedef struct
    {
    	__int32 Valid;
    	char unk[8];
    	char Name[16]; //0x0000  
    	__int32 Team; //0x0010  
    	__int32 Team2; //0x0014  
    } clientInfo_t;
    
    typedef struct
    {
    	vec3 Recoil; //0x0000 safe
    	vec3 Origin; //0x000C safe
    	char pad_0x0018[0xC]; //0x0018
    	float readViewAngleX; //0x0024 safe
    	float readViewAngleY; //0x0028 safe
    	char pad_0x002C[0x14]; //0x002C
    	float writeViewAngleX; //0x0040 safe
    	float writeVireAngleY; //0x0044 safe
    } viewMatrix_t;
    
    typedef struct
    {
    	__int32 ServerTime; //0x0000 
     	char pad_0x0004[0xC]; //0x0004
    	__int32 IsPlaying; //0x0010 
    	char pad_0x0014[0x4]; //0x0014
    	__int32 iVelocity; //0x0018 
    	vec3 Origin; //0x001C 
            vec3 Velocity; //0x0028 
    	char pad_0x0034[0x7C]; //0x0034
     	__int32 Pose; //0x00B0 
     	char pad_0x00B4[0x50]; //0x00B4
    	__int32 ClientNumber; //0x0104 
    	char pad_0x0108[0x4]; //0x0108
            float ViewAngleX; //0x010C 
    	float ViewAngleY; //0x0110 
    	char pad_0x0114[0x14]; //0x0114
    	__int32 unknown; //0x0128
    	char pad_0x012C[0x24]; //0x012C
    	__int32 Health; //0x0150
    } cg_t;
    
    typedef struct
    {
    	char pad_0x0000[0x8]; //0x0000
    	__int32 Width; //0x0008 
    	__int32 Height; //0x000C 
    	char pad_0x0010[0x10]; //0x0010
    	char Gametype[3]; //0x0020 
    } cgs_t;


    Don't forget to give credits

    Please forgive me if an offset doesn't work, I haven't tested all of them yet, but they should be correct.
    Also, it could be possible that I fucked up somewhere while copying the offsets from my hack, but everything seems OK for me

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to wara286 For This Useful Post:

    lyrico (05-20-2016)

  10. #83
    wara286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my computer
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Post Host nospread without perk

    Host nospread without perk:
    Code:
    *(DWORD*)((DWORD)cg + 1064) = 2;
    *(float*)((*(DWORD*)0x0086CBAC) + 0xC) = 0.0f;

  11. #84
    Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028°N 122.194015°W
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,244
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Status And Name:

    Code:
    Name Offset: 0x01f9f11c
    Prestige Offset: 0x01ff9a9c
    XP: 0x01ff9a94 (0x20, 0x64, 0x26, 0x00 - Level 70)
    Score Offset: 0x01ff9aa4
    Kills Offset: 0x01ff9aa8
    Deaths Offset: 0x01ff9ab0
    Assists Offset: 0x01ff9ab8
    Headshots Offset: 0x01ff9abc
    Time Played Offset: 0x01ff9ac8 & 0x01ff9acc
    Wins Offset: 0x01ff9adc
    Loses Offset: 0x01ff9ae0
    Ties Offset: 0x01ff9ae4
    Win Streak Offset: 0x01ff9ae8
    Kill Streak Offset: 0x01ff9aac
    All Accolades Offset: 0x01ff9297 - 0x01ff944f
    
    Class Names:
    Class 1: 0x01ff9e6c
    Class 2: 0x01ff9eac
    Class 3: 0x1FF9EEC
    Class 4: 0x1FF9F2C
    Class 5: 0x1FF9F6C
    Class 6: 0x1FF9FAC
    Class 7: 0x1FF9FEC
    Class 8: 0x1FFA02C
    Class 9: 0x1FFA06C
    Class 10: 0x1FFA0AC
    Clients Offsets:


    Name and Clan Tag In Game:

    Code:
    Name: 0x014e5490
    Clan Tag: 0x014e54cc
    God Mod:
    Code:
    Offset: 0x14E235A 
    (0xFF, 0xFF - On , 0x00, 0x64 - Off)
    Ultimate Ammo:

    Code:
    (0x0F , 0xFF , 0xFF , 0xFF - Ultimate Ammo , 0x00 , 0x00 , 0x00 , 0x64 - 100 Bullets)
    Primary Ammo Bullets: 0x014e256c
    Primary Ammo Clip: 0x014e24ec
    Akimbo Primary Bullets: 0x014e2570
    Secondary Ammo Bullets: 0x014e2554
    Secondary Ammo Clip: 0x014e24dc
    Akimbo Secondary Weapon: 0x014e2558
    Granade Luncher Ammo Bullets: 0x014e2578
    Granade Luncher Ammo Clip: 0x014e24f4
    Lethal Ammo: 0x014e2560
    Tactical Ammo: 0x014e2578
    All Perks:

    Code:
    Offset: 0x014e262a
    Bytes: 
    (0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF)
    Explosive Bullets:

    Code:
    Offset: 0x014e2628
    (0xFF, 0xEF - On , 0x00 , 0x08 - Off)
    Last edited by Z; 03-01-2016 at 12:01 AM.

    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Z For This Useful Post:

    JokerKing9903 (03-01-2016)

  13. #85
    gwaren97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Emotional island
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I have a question what version of mw2 is this and is it for steam or not for steam. And how to i use them seens when i try to add them manully in CE they dont come up with any values, btw Im kinda new to all this hacking stuff and still learning so dont hate please.

  14. #86
    JokerKing9903's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,491
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    Status And Name:

    Code:
    Name Offset: 0x01f9f11c
    Prestige Offset: 0x01ff9a9c
    XP: 0x01ff9a94 (0x20, 0x64, 0x26, 0x00 - Level 70)
    Score Offset: 0x01ff9aa4
    Kills Offset: 0x01ff9aa8
    Deaths Offset: 0x01ff9ab0
    Assists Offset: 0x01ff9ab8
    Headshots Offset: 0x01ff9abc
    Time Played Offset: 0x01ff9ac8 & 0x01ff9acc
    Wins Offset: 0x01ff9adc
    Loses Offset: 0x01ff9ae0
    Ties Offset: 0x01ff9ae4
    Win Streak Offset: 0x01ff9ae8
    Kill Streak Offset: 0x01ff9aac
    All Accolades Offset: 0x01ff9297 - 0x01ff944f
    
    Class Names:
    Class 1: 0x01ff9e6c
    Class 2: 0x01ff9eac
    Class 3: 0x1FF9EEC
    Class 4: 0x1FF9F2C
    Class 5: 0x1FF9F6C
    Class 6: 0x1FF9FAC
    Class 7: 0x1FF9FEC
    Class 8: 0x1FFA02C
    Class 9: 0x1FFA06C
    Class 10: 0x1FFA0AC
    Clients Offsets:


    Name and Clan Tag In Game:

    Code:
    Name: 0x014e5490
    Clan Tag: 0x014e54cc
    God Mod:
    Code:
    Offset: 0x14E235A 
    (0xFF, 0xFF - On , 0x00, 0x64 - Off)
    Ultimate Ammo:

    Code:
    (0x0F , 0xFF , 0xFF , 0xFF - Ultimate Ammo , 0x00 , 0x00 , 0x00 , 0x64 - 100 Bullets)
    Primary Ammo Bullets: 0x014e256c
    Primary Ammo Clip: 0x014e24ec
    Akimbo Primary Bullets: 0x014e2570
    Secondary Ammo Bullets: 0x014e2554
    Secondary Ammo Clip: 0x014e24dc
    Akimbo Secondary Weapon: 0x014e2558
    Granade Luncher Ammo Bullets: 0x014e2578
    Granade Luncher Ammo Clip: 0x014e24f4
    Lethal Ammo: 0x014e2560
    Tactical Ammo: 0x014e2578
    All Perks:

    Code:
    Offset: 0x014e262a
    Bytes: 
    (0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF)
    Explosive Bullets:

    Code:
    Offset: 0x014e2628
    (0xFF, 0xEF - On , 0x00 , 0x08 - Off)
    Can you tell me how i have to change the Offsets for VB.NET? for example not 0x... i want/need &H...

    Please answer fast!

  15. #87
    __Xen0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    324
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerKing9903 View Post
    Can you tell me how i have to change the Offsets for VB.NET? for example not 0x... i want/need &H...

    Please answer fast!
    lol, come on. It's just a hexadecimal number. It's just differently written in VB...

  16. #88
    JokerKing9903's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,491
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by __Xen0 View Post
    lol, come on. It's just a hexadecimal number. It's just differently written in VB...
    then i think the offsets are not correct.. because he wrote: Prestige - 0x01ff9a9c and this is not working

    i use: &H1B8B770 and this offset is working...


    hope anybody can give the right offsets

  17. #89
    [NEWACCOUNT]Yano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CL_WritePacket();
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    3,441
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerKing9903 View Post
    then i think the offsets are not correct.. because he wrote: Prestige - 0x01ff9a9c and this is not working

    i use: &H1B8B770 and this offset is working...


    hope anybody can give the right offsets
    He copy&pasted the offsets from a console offset thread from 2k14
    Code:
    __asm mov [RecoilVec], 0

  18. #90
    JokerKing9903's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,491
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
    He copy&pasted the offsets from a console offset thread from 2k14
    -.-" and i was wondering why the offsets won't work... (facepalm)

    can anyone share UPDATED offsets please? Credits for anybody who give me correct Adresses!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Referee's. SHARE YOUR STORY
    By -James in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 08:43 AM
  2. Section 8 (Come on Minions, share your thoughts. :3)
    By Mouzie in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 09:40 PM
  3. Share Your Site Ban stories
    By NabDab in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 08:44 PM
  4. Brag about and Share your glitches.
    By Noescapingus in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 11:33 AM
  5. Share your desktop image here
    By silvider in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 10:03 PM