Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    silentrunner2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    629
    Reputation
    110
    Thanks
    2,583
    My Mood
    Busy
    thanks pretty useful tut dude but how do you get it to work with float addresses that would be a great help for my trainer.
    My Projects


    Don't Ask For Thanks Earn It
    You: "Please Give Thanks"
    Me: "...................No"

  2. #32
    Hawky1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrunner2 View Post
    thanks pretty useful tut dude but how do you get it to work with float addresses that would be a great help for my trainer.
    Use the same module...

    [php]floath4x(address, value)[/php]

    Ooooooor use my .dll...

  3. #33
    silentrunner2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    629
    Reputation
    110
    Thanks
    2,583
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawky1337 View Post
    Use the same module...

    [php]floath4x(address, value)[/php]

    Ooooooor use my .dll...
    ah ok thanks a bunch dude worked great. Anyway to write text?
    My Projects


    Don't Ask For Thanks Earn It
    You: "Please Give Thanks"
    Me: "...................No"

  4. #34
    anthonykoning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mm i understand Verryyy nice!

  5. #35
    yoda23456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    420Sweden
    Posts
    1,333
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    380
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Wow! Very Nice Trainer Hope It works

  6. #36
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    [php]memoryh4x(&H12BC89C, textbox1.text, 4)[/php]
    to...
    [php]WriteMemory(&H12BC89C, textbox1.text, 4)[/php]
    how about this?
    cuz else for me it did not work
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  7. #37
    yoda23456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    420Sweden
    Posts
    1,333
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    380
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I need help I did Everything U writed but i cant open The file? please help me? send me a message please

    Can U make This One in Delphi
    Last edited by Blubb1337; 09-09-2010 at 04:09 AM.

  8. #38
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    Posts merged.



  9. #39
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda23456 View Post
    I need help I did Everything U writed but i cant open The file? please help me? send me a message please

    Can U make This One in Delphi
    reinstall the compiler.
    then try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED] Tutorial for making trainers/hacks with C++?
    By Tigermisu in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:51 AM
  2. [Tutorial]Making a Trainer[Closed]
    By CoderNever in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 10:56 AM
  3. [Tutorial] Easy Modern Warfare 2 rank hack
    By Inmolak in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 03:52 PM
  4. [Tutorial] CA Mod's Tutorial: Easy Model Editing
    By Kuro Tenshi in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 05:27 PM
  5. [Tutorial] VB6 Flash Trainer
    By CrazyBish in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 10:54 AM