My Mood
    Cynical
    Far, we need to talk, etc.

IRC whenever.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
    Far, we need to talk, etc.

IRC whenever.
    You could've PM'd me on alterIW. My account is uh.. no that's banned.. that one too.. that one, that one, that one, and that one... and she just banned that one. So nevermind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Red face

If it were up to me I'd pull the entire thing offline until we have a lock and key system. Some of you are so spiteful it's ridiculous.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Blitz View Post
    If it were up to me I'd pull the entire thing offline until we have a lock and key system. Some of you are so spiteful it's ridiculous.
    A lock and key system that will, again, be bypassed. It's code, there's always holes, and there's always people looking for those holes. With NTAuthority gone, you should pull the entire thing offline and let it rot in hell like it's already doing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Convary View Post
    A lock and key system that will, again, be bypassed. It's code, there's always holes, and there's always people looking for those holes. With NTAuthority gone, you should pull the entire thing offline and let it rot in hell like it's already doing.
    Yeah, bypass. Let's see you bypass your way into someone's gmail account. Requires bruteforce, doesn't it?

The xuid system was inherently flawed and was an obvious cat and mouse game many months ago.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Blitz View Post
    Yeah, bypass. Let's see you bypass your way into someone's gmail account. Requires bruteforce, doesn't it?

The xuid system was inherently flawed and was an obvious cat and mouse game many months ago.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but the first part of your statement seems to agree that it can and will be bypassed, and the second seems to say that it won't be bypassed because it's so hard. What exactly are you trying to say?

In either way, bypassing your way into someone's gmail account does not require bruteforce, I could easily get the information to revert a password to gmail, hotmail, yahoo, or any other email provider in 10-15 minutes. It's called Social Engineering, I've written many topics on the subject. I'm guessing that will be the first one attempted on the "new" system.

But even then, one of your staff will leak something quickly. It's almost 100% fact that people like to talk. :>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I don't even understand how to use the code xD
    Successful Trades: 62
    VERIFIED SELLERS:

@Runik @spreadtherage @Airmen @pliaxy @Moltisanti @jwisie92 @MrEman453
    @GodOnGuitar @GunVein @checkshire @daddel1 @sendakjng @Wyo @b/racker
    @StrongCore @UberUberService @Smackingrider @Vavotech @milkit1 @Monetizing
    @nouman361

Scammed: 5
    Banned: 4

If you message me on skype, please tell me who you are or I will NOT respond

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Maybe I'm wrong, but the first part of your statement seems to agree that it can and will be bypassed, and the second seems to say that it won't be bypassed because it's so hard. What exactly are you trying to say?

In either way, bypassing your way into someone's gmail account does not require bruteforce, I could easily get the information to revert a password to gmail, hotmail, yahoo, or any other email provider in 10-15 minutes. It's called Social Engineering, I've written many topics on the subject. I'm guessing that will be the first one attempted on the "new" system.

But even then, one of your staff will leak something quickly. It's almost 100% fact that people like to talk. :>
    In 10 to 15 minutes? If you're extremely lucky and working with a very naive user, sure. But that won't really matter - it can't be replicated on a mass scale as flaws with the xuid system can be. I'm not worried in the least.

Thanks
    How come you kids cant just fucking appreciate that alter made MW2 free to play, and fixed a lot of the worst flaws in the game, especially dedis. But no, its always some kind of childish grudge match to see whos 'better'

If your looking to prove yourself, do it with something worth while, not on the people who made a shit game free to play and actually enjoyable.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    How come you kids cant just fucking appreciate that alter made MW2 free to play, and fixed a lot of the worst flaws in the game, especially dedis. But no, its always some kind of childish grudge match to see whos 'better'

If your looking to prove yourself, do it with something worth while, not on the people who made a shit game free to play and actually enjoyable.
    You're on a website based around hacking and cheating, if you can't come to grip with the fact that you're around dishonest children, that's your fault. I suggest you stop trying to preach to everyone and either accept this for what it is, or move along kiddo.

Thanks
    You're on a website based around hacking and cheating, if you can't come to grip with the fact that you're around dishonest children, that's your fault. I suggest you stop trying to preach to everyone and either accept this for what it is, or move along kiddo.
    So by being a member on MPGH (Which isnt all hacks btw) I should immediatley disband all shreds of sanity, and maturity simply because you like to mess things up? How about...... no.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

aIW|Convery (01-20-2011)

Thanks
    lol im a member of mpgh and i dont download hacks i just use mpgh because they are helpful with problems you have got

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    /Moved to the Coding/Source section.
    CoD Minion: Jan 13th 2011 to April 11 2011
    MMORPG Minion Since: March 28th 2011 to April 11 2011

Don't be afraid to rep, you aren't loosing anything!
    Don't forget your P&Q's. Press the thanks button if someone has helped.
    jamesa1994@hotmail.com

Thanks
    If you guys don't stop arguing I will simply delete all your argueing posts + get you banned for a few days/weeks.

So either STFU or behave. Mhmkay?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blubb1337 For This Useful Post:

Boon Pek (01-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
    If you guys don't stop arguing I will simply delete all your argueing posts + get you banned for a few days/weeks.

So either STFU or behave. Mhmkay?
    Oh bloody typical. Just when I've got my popcorn...

I read all PMs and VMs.
    If you add me on MSN, PM me here so I know who you are, or I will not accept.

Free Trainer Template: Want this trainer template with your name on it? PM me. (I ain't using it)
    My Stuffs: IWIFix v1.11 | HLoad v1.00b | MW2Hack v1.0 Final | [Tut] Ingame Console/Textbox in DirectX
    Current status: Being awesome.. Duh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast