Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

name console command = crash

Hello

Im trying to send the command "name anything" to the alteriwnet console but every time it results in a crash. It seems like all the commands except the name command works any idea why? I need this command to work becuse i am working on a name stealer which do work but i have to type the command in console manually to refresh the name.

this is the SendCommandToConsole im using:

Code:
    void (__cdecl *SendCommandToConsole)(int a1,int a2,char *cvar)=(void (__cdecl *)(int,int,char *))0x0446DD0;

Thank you, and im sorry for my bad engelish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I readed somewhere that you have to disable the Cheat Write Protected to make the SendCommandToConsole function works.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

@Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

winberg (04-03-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Play&Win View Post
    I readed somewhere that you have to disable the Cheat Write Protected to make the SendCommandToConsole function works.
    Thanks i will take a look at that

Edit:
    I dont think it is that beacuse i can use the command if i type it directly in the console but if i Send it the game crashes

Edit2:
    I solved it

Code:
    SendCommandToConsole(1,1, "name anything")

Thank you Play&Win you got me thinking in the right direction. Expect a namestealer & changer in a couple of days
    Last edited by winberg; 04-03-2011 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by winberg View Post
    Thanks i will take a look at that

Edit:
    I dont think it is that beacuse i can use the command if i type it directly in the console but if i Send it the game crashes

Edit2:
    I solved it, instead of

Code:
    SendCommandToConsole(1,1, "name anything")
    use this

Code:
    SendCommandToConsole(1,1, "say_console name anything");
    Thank you Play&Win you got me thinking in the right direction. Expect a namestealer & changer in a couple of days
    Glad to helped you. But when I mean that you have to patch the cheat write protected, I mean that you shud do it to send commands from ur DLL or app to the console. Anyways I'm here to help
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

@Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    that is what i am doing but the command wasent cheat, write protected the command just caused the game to crash