Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    eG Lobbies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored

    Talking MW2 Modded Patch Making!

    I Decided Why not Ill make Patches for Anyone On this Site? For Modding PC,XBOX,PS3 I don`t Code buttons for PS3 I only code Xbox 360 ActionSlots for Mod Menus So Comment Below or PM Me and ill Make you a Patch. PLEASE PLEASE Tell me what you want in it Like For Example. God Mode On Spawn. Or God Mode For Host! Thank You

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eG Lobbies For This Useful Post:

    bro83 (08-14-2011),mason1999 (10-30-2012)

  3. #2
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,675
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,545
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by eG Lobbies View Post
    I Decided Why not Ill make Patches for Anyone On this Site? For Modding PC,XBOX,PS3 I don`t Code buttons for PS3 I only code Xbox 360 ActionSlots for Mod Menus So Comment Below or PM Me and ill Make you a Patch. PLEASE PLEASE Tell me what you want in it Like For Example. God Mode On Spawn. Or God Mode For Host! Thank You
    Well, what you saying?

    After what I get.
    You want to make actions for menus.
    And for PS3 and Xbox 360.

    This is the PC section man.

    "I only code Xbox 360" - copy past from you...
    So wrong section man

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  4. #3
    eG Lobbies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by jorndel View Post
    Well, what you saying?

    After what I get.
    You want to make actions for menus.
    And for PS3 and Xbox 360.

    This is the PC section man.

    "I only code Xbox 360" - copy past from you...
    So wrong section man

    No you don`t understand I said "i`m making PATCHES FOR ANY Type of Console PC or W.e." If this is the PC section it still belongs cause it goes with the "PC"..

  5. #4
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,675
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,545
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by eG Lobbies View Post
    No you don`t understand I said "i`m making PATCHES FOR ANY Type of Console PC or W.e." If this is the PC section it still belongs cause it goes with the "PC"..
    Well, in the future.
    make it more readable.
    This is not readable after what I mean.

    Well, make it clean and understand able.
    This is just a big text mess.
    Somthing called <Enter>

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  6. #5
    eG Lobbies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by jorndel View Post
    Well, in the future.
    make it more readable.
    This is not readable after what I mean.

    Well, make it clean and understand able.
    This is just a big text mess.
    Somthing called <Enter>

    LOL WOOT I GOT MY FIRST TROLL.. Thank you! If your gonna hate please use "proper grammar".

  7. #6
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,675
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,545
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by eG Lobbies View Post
    LOL WOOT I GOT MY FIRST TROLL.. Thank you! If your gonna hate please use "proper grammar".
    Well, it's called.

    New-to-web-site help.

    Well, call it what ever you want. ( I am sure others will agree with me )

    Welcome to MPGH then.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  8. #7
    eG Lobbies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by jorndel View Post
    Well, it's called.

    New-to-web-site help.

    Well, call it what ever you want. ( I am sure others will agree with me )

    Welcome to MPGH then.
    Alright first of all. It`s flaming lmfao and you just said "Your stuff is garbage" basically so yeah bro it`s flaming . And thanks for the Welcome.