Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Mw2 Coding - Read Now -

Mw2 Coding - Read Now -

I'm currently Coding A Hack For AltalterIWnet (NOT STEAM) --> (Multi Player)
    --
    I was asking on how i make simple command / Hack.
    --
    Post bellow or send me to Tut page on how i can make simple hacks like

ESP Boxes, Name tags, Distance.... Or even simpler...
    Cross Hair
    No Recoil
    Ect..
    --

if you can post on how i find address that be great... but mostly on hacks..
    --
    What am working A.T.M ( credits to ren)
    " The Ground Is Above, This Noobs Have Mastered Gravity " - Aeir/Boomdocks
    Started Hacking in 2009, don't be too quick to say your a pro... ok theirs many of us who retired.. call us legends, if it was not for them... most of hacks & d3d designs won't be around ok.. #RespectOldNiggas

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Helldemon posted some tutorials on how to do norecoil and no flash in this section.
    If you want nospread then go to the help section and find a thread started by hooch.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pyton789 For This Useful Post:

Boomdocks (06-06-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Errr... VB .NET ain't for hacking. BTW, the Hell_Demon's tuts are based on memory hacking, it will just get you banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

@Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio Caine View Post
    Errr... VB .NET ain't for hacking. BTW, the Hell_Demon's tuts are based on memory hacking, it will just get you banned.
    Yes all the hacks i mentioned are detectable.
    Play&Win has no idear what he is talking about. He obviously don't know anything about vb. What language u code in doesnt matter. It depends on how good a programmer u r.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    Yes all the hacks i mentioned are detectable.
    Play&Win has no idear what he is talking about. He obviously don't know anything about vb. What language u code in doesnt matter. It depends on how good a programmer u r.
    Sure. You're right. If you go and write a lot of shits on a memory of a game you aren't going to get detected. Oh and BTW you are never going to be as good as me on VB .NET, the fact that u coded some trainers and found some addies doesn't mean a shit. You knowledge is:
    memh4x(&H00000, &H90, 1)

And think that if you're a good programmer you aren't going to be detected.
    Well if you want follow those "programmer" tips and then enjoy your ban. I've got nothing more to say about this.

PS: I don't use any others release while I'm hacking, all my functions are mine. And the language in which you're coding means a lot. Not every language has the same support as others. VB .NET doesn't support ASM at all, for example.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
    Sure. You're right. If you go and write a lot of shits on a memory of a game you aren't going to get detected. Oh and BTW you are never going to be as good as me on VB .NET, the fact that u coded some trainers and found some addies doesn't mean a shit. You knowledge is:
    memh4x(&H00000, &H90, 1)

And think that if you're a good programmer you aren't going to be detected.
    Well if you want follow those "programmer" tips and then enjoy your ban. I've got nothing more to say about this.

PS: I don't use any others release while I'm hacking, all my functions are mine. And the language in which you're coding means a lot. Not every language has the same support as others. VB .NET doesn't support ASM at all, for example.
    First off I know a lot more then the memhax shit. I can make my own modules and what ever but that doesnt matter.

And I still don't understand why u keep saying all my addies suck when you still haven't tried to prove to me that u can find addresses at all.
    But we already had a discussion about that so don't reply to this when we didn't get nowhere last time since you refused to show anything, because you were afraid it sucked.

And btw VB.net does support asm but not really. You can "nop" hex values to addresses with a simple nop function.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Oh really, u can code some memory writing modules? Oh well this makes u really pro, I'm wondering why Microsoft doesn't offers u a work.
    And this is cuz u suck....The fact that u can find some addies makes u think that your pro. And "VB .NET does support asm but not really. You can "nop" addresses and blablabla". God damn it, it makes no sense cause:
    1.VB .NET DOESN'T HAVE A BUILD IN ASM SUPPORT!
    2.ASM IS NOT ONLY FOR HACKING AND FOR FINDING ADDRESSES.

and again cause u heard some1 who's really pro at programming saying that the language that u code in doesn't matter and then start to say that everywhere doesn't makes u pro. And I really have no words for the fact that you think that I don't want to share my addies cuz I'm afraid. As I can see you are only a random hater/noob who comes here and posts other's quotes.

PS: Did I said that your addies suck at my posts above?
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 06-11-2011 at 10:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

@Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Nice release/teach

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    /closed to prevent further flaming

@Horatio Caine Watch it, I don't care, keep it to VM. ASM isn't natively supported in VB.NET but you can write bytes into memory which is like ASM code. &H90 = NOP.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]