Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    intervention61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    829
    My Mood
    Cool

    Bypass "blocked" aIW Dvars & No Name Tutorial

    whatta fail aIW lol. Anways all the addresses are below, NOP the first 2 bytes of every address below or change the strings to what ever you want and it should "unblock" the use dvars such as g_gametype,clientkick, map mp_xx etc ...

    For those of you with no clue get cheat engine attach to iw4mp.dat, add the following addresses as text and change the string to whatever

    Code:
    writeMem(0x20001D68, NopTwo, 2);
    writeMem(0x20001D6C, NopTwo, 2);
    writeMem(0x20001D78, NopTwo, 2);
    writeMem(0x20001D8C, NopTwo, 2);
    writeMem(0x20001D98, NopTwo, 2);
    writeMem(0x20001DA8, NopTwo, 2);
    writeMem(0x20001DB4, NopTwo, 2);
    writeMem(0x20001DBC, NopTwo, 2);
    writeMem(0x20001DCC, NopTwo, 2);
    writeMem(0x20001DD4, NopTwo, 2);
    writeMem(0x20001DE0, NopTwo, 2);
    writeMem(0x20001DE8, NopTwo, 2);

    Alright now for the noname.
    The address where the name is stored is at 0x104DFBE0.
    Get ollydbg or any other hex editor e.g. tsearch.

    As you see below at 0x104DFBE0 ( name address ) patch first to bytes to 0x0D and 0x00.


    Which results in.
    Yes once you patch the bytes your name wont change to unknownplayer when you get ingame.
    Last edited by intervention61; 10-05-2011 at 01:00 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to intervention61 For This Useful Post:

    xbeatsszzx (10-05-2011)

  3. #2
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    *yawn*

    Old is over a year old.. Grats for being able to search though..

  4. #3
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Wow i always wanted to know how to do this..but too late anyways GJ!!
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  5. #4
    shadowx360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    69
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|xGoDLyZz Xx View Post
    Wow i always wanted to know how to do this..but too late anyways GJ!!
    @aIW|xGoDLyZz Xx You PM-ed me saying that you knew how to do no-name, and it had something to do with steam.dat. It had nothing to do with it.


    When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.
    I will give you two of my seventy-two virgins if you can fix the code mess below

  6. #5
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowx360 View Post
    @aIW|xGoDLyZz Xx You PM-ed me saying that you knew how to do no-name, and it had something to do with steam.dat. It had nothing to do with it.
    I didnt pm u, u pm me, and fyi u were talking to my lil bro L0L.
    @shadowx360
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  7. #6
    shadowx360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    69
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|xGoDLyZz Xx View Post
    I didnt pm u, u pm me, and fyi u were talking to my lil bro L0L.
    @shadowx360
    @aIW|xGoDLyZz Xx
    Well, tell your bro he knows jack sh!t and steam_md4.dat is in the article that I wrote about unbanning. He probably read my article and thought it was some leet way to create a no-name.


    When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.
    I will give you two of my seventy-two virgins if you can fix the code mess below

  8. #7
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowx360 View Post
    @aIW|xGoDLyZz Xx
    Well, tell your bro he knows jack sh!t and steam_md4.dat is in the article that I wrote about unbanning. He probably read my article and thought it was some leet way to create a no-name.
    lol ok kk, ill tell him.
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  9. #8
    giniyat101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not telling.
    Posts
    1,933
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    1,331
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i made it myself ---> ollydbg but good job
    BTW can u unlock commands like god and noclip?


     




  10. #9
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
    i made it myself ---> ollydbg but good job
    BTW can u unlock commands like god and noclip?
    So you're pro and unlocked them long before everyone else but you have to ask if other commands can be unlocked? Seems legit..

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to aIW|Convery For This Useful Post:

    giniyat101 (10-17-2011)

  12. #10
    giniyat101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not telling.
    Posts
    1,933
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    1,331
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    So you're pro and unlocked them long before everyone else but you have to ask if other commands can be unlocked? Seems legit..
    yes because i couldn't unlock commands, only dvars.
    but i unlocked rhem in CoDWaW and used them in nazi zombie mode (survived 17 round in der reise with "player_sustainammo 1" only)


     




  13. #11
    shadowx360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    69
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
    yes because i couldn't unlock commands, only dvars.
    but i unlocked rhem in CoDWaW and used them in nazi zombie mode (survived 17 round in der reise with "player_sustainammo 1" only)
    Wow. Amazing. It only took me 25 seconds to Google up a post of all the dvars in zombies. God mode, fly around mod, infinite ammo, no reload. Not to mention it takes about 30 seconds to load up Cheat Engine and lock the value that holds the number of bullets.

    Short answer: no. Not possible in public unless you're the host. Lots of the crap is server sided.


    When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.
    I will give you two of my seventy-two virgins if you can fix the code mess below

  14. #12
    giniyat101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not telling.
    Posts
    1,933
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    1,331
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowx360 View Post
    Wow. Amazing. It only took me 25 seconds to Google up a post of all the dvars in zombies. God mode, fly around mod, infinite ammo, no reload. Not to mention it takes about 30 seconds to load up Cheat Engine and lock the value that holds the number of bullets.

    Short answer: no. Not possible in public unless you're the host. Lots of the crap is server sided.
    alot of them are really locked even if u are host, because u cant create the room using devmap and u have to use the unlock.
    i used "give all" with my friend and he was too jelly
    i tried the weapon that zombies uses "braaaaaaaaaaa......" just for fun
    i tried the ray gun too
    and no clip is funny: when u go outside room zombies eat each other.
    in short: it is possible.


     




  15. #13
    shadowx360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    69
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If you are host, you can unlock most dvars. Probably all of them, though I haven't done that so I wouldn't know.

    And no, it's not possible if you're not host.


    When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.
    I will give you two of my seventy-two virgins if you can fix the code mess below

  16. #14
    Everest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Fine
    Thanks but old is old ^__^
    Code:
     _____                         _     __  __ ____   ____ _   _     _                         _____ 
    | ____|_   _____ _ __ ___  ___| |_  |  \/  |  _ \ / ___| | | |  _| |___  ___ __ _ _____   _|____ |
    |  _| \ \ / / _ \ '__/ _ \/ __| __| | |\/| | |_) | |  _| |_| | |__ |__ \/ _ \__` / _ \ \ / / |_  |
    | |___ \ V /  __/ | |  __/\__ \ |_  | |  | |  __/| |_| |  _  |  _| / __/\__  | | \__  \ V / ___| |
    |_____| \_/ \___|_|  \___||___/\__| |_|  |_|_|    \____|_| |_| |__/\___||___/  |_|___/ \_/ |_____|
     _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
    |_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|
    My internet connection xD

  17. #15
    intervention61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    829
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Everest View Post
    Thanks but old is old ^__^
    Good job for repeating convery's post.
    and still ive seen multiple people wanting to know how to do it .. so yeh only reason i posted it
    Last edited by intervention61; 10-19-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to bypass IP blocks using Socks4/5
    By FouRyu in forum Exploits
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-18-2014, 07:53 PM
  2. MPGH PM Chat Quote Thread
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 09:24 PM
  3. MPGH AIM Chat Quote Thread
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 01:14 PM
  4. MPGH IRC Chat Quote Thread
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:07 PM
  5. Favorite Quote
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:03 PM