Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    I saw the movie...
    Haven't played the game...
    are they related?
    oh btw gj on the skin
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  2. #32
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I saw the movie...
    Haven't played the game...
    are they related?
    oh btw gj on the skin
    Yes they are related

  3. #33
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by dimafunk View Post

    Yes they are related
    I saw the movie yesterday HD OD (on demand), it was good. I assume resident evil the video game is good?
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  4. #34
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    I saw the movie yesterday HD OD (on demand), it was good. I assume resident evil the video game is good?
    yesh. the 5th 1 isnt as good story though =o

  5. #35
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Well, why wud u get a zombie game jus for the story? Dont tell me u bought L4D2 us for the story. the reason ppl wud buy Resident Evil 5 becuz its and 3rd person FPS and it has ZOMBIE KILLING BABEH.

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  6. #36
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post
    Well, why wud u get a zombie game jus for the story? Dont tell me u bought L4D2 us for the story. the reason ppl wud buy Resident Evil 5 becuz its and 3rd person FPS and it has ZOMBIE KILLING BABEH.
    lol true but i like a good story in a game Ex: Mass Effect

  7. #37
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by dimafunk View Post

    lol true but i like a good story in a game Ex: Mass Effect
    Yea, thats becuz it already has to gr8 components. its futuristic FPS gameplay and its storyline. gr8 game. i wud admit zombie movies are good with an interesting storyline, but we are talkin about the game and ZOMBIES. hordes and hordes of them. if there werent enough zombies and more of story like mass affect, it wud jus b another boring game. along with the multiplay on RE5 i have it for PC cracked /

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  8. #38
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post


    Yea, thats becuz it already has to gr8 components. its futuristic FPS gameplay and its storyline. gr8 game. i wud admit zombie movies are good with an interesting storyline, but we are talkin about the game and ZOMBIES. hordes and hordes of them. if there werent enough zombies and more of story like mass affect, it wud jus b another boring game. along with the multiplay on RE5 i have it for PC cracked /
    me 2...They barely mention Umbrealla at all >.> and how is Josh alive

  9. #39
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by dimafunk View Post

    yesh. the 5th 1 isnt as good story though =o
    I saw the movie where the Ops team goes into the place and then takes the train and then the bad ass computer system...
    I heard there where like a couple movies
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  10. #40
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    I saw the movie where the Ops team goes into the place and then takes the train and then the bad ass computer system...
    I heard there where like a couple movies
    Theres a new one coming out "Afterlife" its going to be so bad ass

  11. #41
    alexzor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    cut off topic ppl

  12. #42
    ddgghh123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    218
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    i am a fan too, but dammm, that looks shit too much jitter of those diamonds whatever, i think you can make a better one than this, i have faith in you.



    i dont know if he meant bad ass = good
    or bad ass = crap
    Bad ass in english slang means good, if i was trying to say it was bad i woulda said,, shit skin is shit
    MINECRAFT ALL DAY ERRY DAY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. which resident evil movie do u like most
    By gunslinger55 in forum Anime
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 09:58 PM
  2. Free Resident Evil signature.
    By RJ in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 11:41 AM
  3. Resident evil 3
    By cool4345 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 11:54 AM