Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 432
  1. #196
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,866
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PrisonJailbrake View Post
    WTF, I can't tuxture hack anymore, I just released an AnimalCamopack and now It won't work
    Always: Image file corrupt, I don't get it :'(
    check the sticky thread on how to save a file.
    this is most likely causing your error

  2. #197
    fatboyme's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Stressed
    omg it doesnt work online it says

  3. #198
    apocalipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i folowed all the steps and this happens and i dont know why

    Misc Gaming Screenshot by g-man - 2010-07-27 07:17:24

  4. #199
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalipse View Post
    i folowed all the steps and this happens and i dont know why

    Misc Gaming Screenshot by g-man - 2010-07-27 07:17:24
    That's because you haven't deleted the last 4 bytes in HeX editor.


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  5. #200
    apocalipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by foaieverde View Post
    That's because you haven't deleted the last 4 bytes in HeX editor.
    i did mate but i will try doing it again

    Quote Originally Posted by foaieverde View Post
    That's because you haven't deleted the last 4 bytes in HeX editor.
    mate i on the last pic i shows to delete the 4 bytes of te original and i get
    the 2 whith difrent Sizes

    Quote Originally Posted by foaieverde View Post
    That's because you haven't deleted the last 4 bytes in HeX editor.
    once again im sory,

    see for your self if i made a mistake

  6. #201
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalipse View Post
    i did mate but i will try doing it again



    mate i on the last pic i shows to delete the 4 bytes of te original and i get
    the 2 whith difrent Sizes



    once again im sory,
    YouTube - Untitled the deagle skin that didnt worked
    see for your self if i made a mistake
    um dude at 0:06-0:09 you didn't even show us that you deleted the last 4 bytes meaning "56" < 1, "34" < 2, "67" < 3, "89" < 4, = LAST 4 BYTES.


  7. #202
    ForExile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Dead
    working on my first cammo and i just tested it in game and it looks like a dam pixel rainbow from hell . what would make it do that ?

  8. #203
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ForExile View Post
    working on my first cammo and i just tested it in game and it looks like a dam pixel rainbow from hell . what would make it do that ?
    lol xD!!!!!!!!


  9. #204
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by ForExile View Post
    working on my first cammo and i just tested it in game and it looks like a dam pixel rainbow from hell . what would make it do that ?
    you forgot to delete the last 4 bytes.


  10. #205
    ForExile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Dead
    what i did was i got rid of the first 4 things on the 3rd line then add the 00. so i had to few on the last line and did not get rid of anything. but i re worked it after i found the fix on a sticky.thanks for the reply though. took about 3 hours to get everything down but now it takes like 2 mins to do it.Thanks House. anyways hears my first cammo.

  11. #206
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by ForExile View Post
    working on my first cammo and i just tested it in game and it looks like a dam pixel rainbow from hell . what would make it do that ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ForExile View Post
    what i did was i got rid of the first 4 things on the 3rd line then add the 00. so i had to few on the last line and did not get rid of anything. but i re worked it after i found the fix on a sticky.thanks for the reply though. took about 3 hours to get everything down but now it takes like 2 mins to do it.Thanks House. anyways hears my first cammo.
    nice, now see because you thought that there were only few lines on the bottom you didn't delete them wrong!, doesn't matter you still have to delete the last 4 bytes. no matter what!


  12. #207
    blutornader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Tired
    Excuse me, sorry, what folder should I have to put files? and which files I need to do backups? thanks in advance
    Rock 4 ever

    You say House Music?
    I say shut the fuck up!
    You say techtonik music?
    WTF is the same shit!

    So if you don't like Rock

    You don't like music /yea

    Italia Nel Cuore

  13. #208
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by blutornader View Post
    Excuse me, sorry, what folder should I have to put files? and which files I need to do backups? thanks in advance
    hi!, you put the file in its designated iw_0x.iwd "x" meaning number. the folder is the "main" folder in the call of duty mw2 folder, which can be found from steam>steamapps>common>codmw2.

    make a backup of all the files in the main folder besides the localized files.


  14. #209
    blutornader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ok, thanks but I have alterIWnet so I don't know if work...I try to put some camo's but only one work...can you tell me because?
    Rock 4 ever

    You say House Music?
    I say shut the fuck up!
    You say techtonik music?
    WTF is the same shit!

    So if you don't like Rock

    You don't like music /yea

    Italia Nel Cuore

  15. #210
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by blutornader View Post
    Ok, thanks but I have alterIWnet so I don't know if work...I try to put some camo's but only one work...can you tell me because?
    same thing, put them in the correct iw_0x.iwd files, you have to open them with winrar or pakscape, then copy the files over then use them in-game.


Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread